Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519512 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #300 on: January 13, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
I went book hunting at the thrift stores today...ended up w/over 20 books for about $20.  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

« Reply #301 on: January 13, 2011, 05:10:29 PM »
Stability VS adventure??

Which one will you choose?

This is so hard boO! You're still young, so I say adventure!

Pineapple

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2011, 09:17:48 AM »
I am drowned in an emotion state today.

I was watching an old Hmong New Year recorded back in the late 90s and I heard my father's voice.  It was so beautiful.  A voice that I will never hear again...I miss him so much...so much!

Pineapple

« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2011, 03:50:01 PM »
I just found this icon and it's cute!  :sign4:

Anyways, today has been such a long Monday...I really want to go home!  The time is ticking way too slow for me...

Pineapple

« Reply #304 on: January 18, 2011, 02:33:49 PM »
Heart don't fail me, I'm trusting you...I'll find a way and won't be discouraged...

*having a big heart*

Peachy Fish

« Reply #305 on: January 18, 2011, 06:42:13 PM »
I feel great...I haven't skipped a workout day since Jan. 1st. =)

MSV

« Reply #306 on: January 18, 2011, 11:55:43 PM »
I am drowned in an emotion state today.

I was watching an old Hmong New Year recorded back in the late 90s and I heard my father's voice.  It was so beautiful.  A voice that I will never hear again...I miss him so much...so much!

I have many moments like that. It's been about a good 8 yrs for me and yet I still find myself breaking down when a memory of my pops come floating to me.

I have such a sweet tooth.

Pineapple

« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »
When ever I'm talking on the phone, I'm always drawing something like flowers, stars, stick people doing things, or even a landscape...he he!   ;D :D

Peachy Fish

« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2011, 09:16:02 PM »
Highway thank-you for your insight. I have decided to go with the flow and see where the road I am taking lead me.
-

Peachy Fish What kind of excerise do you do? Keep up the good work!

Thanks Boo!

Currently, I do pilates 7x/wk, elliptical 3x/wk, strength cardio and conditioning 5x/wk + glutes, back, chest, legs, and core stretches every other day.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #309 on: January 23, 2011, 05:58:30 PM »
All for the best in our adventures!
Goodness! Is this at a gym your at home?

---
I count a lot. Always in my head. For example, if I'm cutting carrots (or any veggies) I count the slices. If I'm going up the stairs, I count the steps. If I'm going from the front door to the car, I'm counting those steps too. If I'm in an elevator, I'm going to be counting along with the elevator. I count.

Everything is at home, minus the elliptical. I use videos a lot. I could only wish I had an elliptical at home.  :)

Pineapple

« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2011, 01:38:33 PM »
Hmmm...I think my life is coming to a turning point now! 

Peachy Fish

« Reply #311 on: January 24, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »
Cool. You should try working with a kettlebell if not already. I really enjoy it.

-----
A couple of days ago, I made my first 911 call. WTF! I know I should know better. I know that these people cannot control themselves (let alone their behaviors) but WTF! Instead of characters, we now have symptoms. Instead of treating them with normal human interactions, we stuff medications down their throat and baby them to death! FUK! Damn! If it was me, I'll drop them in the middle of the wilderness and have them try to find their way back. People gotta learn man!!!!!! You gotta learn!!! DAMN!

I was tempted to buy 1, but I'll wait for it. I don't want to buy too much stuff and end up not using it. hehe

Peachy Fish

« Reply #312 on: January 24, 2011, 08:37:11 PM »
Is very lazy and unmotivated without my dog. Since I have started cycling (for pleasure)I have notice an increase in my stamina.

BoO what kind of dog do you have? I want a dog too, but I'll wait 'til I live in a house to get one.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2011, 08:48:45 AM »
I have an American bulldog cross with Boxer. When people see me walking him they are quite surprise by the sight. LOL

I'll post some pictures of him later.

Apart from the love I received from him as he is very loyal and huggable, he is my biggest motivator in terms of keeping fit and doing physical activity.

Thanks for asking Peachy.... :)

No problem boO. You're so lucky to have a dog.  :)

I'll workout harder than ever today!

Pineapple

« Reply #314 on: January 26, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »
I haven't cuss or swear for the longest time...since middle school!  My friends used to always try to catch me swearing and when I say something close to a swear word...they'll make fun of me.   :P

Advertisements