Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519539 times)

foromosa

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2011, 08:43:08 AM »
Me too ..but all is well if you don't look down. It took all the courage I had (and a call to the goddess of courage) for me to literally walk on glass suspended on air.
I've been away from Hmong people too long. I read "dag" in English and forgotten all my Hmong... but, judging by your avatar I think you're cute. Not a dlaag at all. =)

------
I've hitch-hiked acrossed Turkey. Istanbul and Cappadocia are now two of my favorite places in the world.
(Sultan Ahmed Mosque)

You're braver than I will ever be, on both accounts.

I'd be too paranoid and probably make myself a target. I would love to visit Europe. I'm jealous. Hopefully before I get old and gray.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

« Reply #391 on: June 06, 2011, 08:53:52 AM »

Cutest little boy ever! But than I am very bias. Sorry for the large size image.

He's adorable boO!

---

Things in my life are suddenly so very clear, and it made me love life and family even more.

Pineapple

« Reply #392 on: June 06, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »

Cutest little boy ever! But than I am very bias. Sorry for the large size image.

He sure is cute...hehe.  Ahhh...kids... gosh I miss my nephew now.  Thanks for sharing the cute picture!

Jolly rancher is my favorite candy.

I like the chewy kind...they are so good.

Me too ..but all is well if you don't look down. It took all the courage I had (and a call to the goddess of courage) for me to literally walk on glass suspended on air.
I've been away from Hmong people too long. I read "dag" in English and forgotten all my Hmong... but, judging by your avatar I think you're cute. Not a dlaag at all. =)

------
I've hitch-hiked acrossed Turkey. Istanbul and Cappadocia are now two of my favorite places in the world.
(Sultan Ahmed Mosque)

Highway,

I think if I ever get to do what you did there and not look down...I would be so disappointed in myself...LOL.. .seriously.  No matter how scary it is, I must look down or else I would feel it I missed out n it and will totally regret... :P 

Peachy Fish,

I love your avatar...that's so cute.  Love how you made the hair go all the way down...super cute.

______________ ______

Sometimes I feel so lost...so unfit like where did my life go...or is this what I want to do for myself...no motivation, no inspiration... bah...

foromosa

« Reply #393 on: June 07, 2011, 08:57:33 AM »
Sometimes I wished I had made more mistakes growing up.  :-\

Peachy Fish

« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »
This morning I woke up to a short pain around my feet. I looked and found a wasp!

NkaujNom

« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
I'm boring, sometimes I wish I was more enthusiastic about things.

Pineapple

« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
This morning I woke up to a short pain around my feet. I looked and found a wasp!

Yikes....that must of hurt so bad?  Sorry to hear...I hope it will heal soon...

_________

I want to wake up to a nice cool breeze and as I'm walking to peek out the window, the shadows of the high mountains string across a field of sunflowers as the sun slowly rises...gosh I need a vacation.  

Peachy Fish

« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »
Yikes....that must of hurt so bad?  Sorry to hear...I hope it will heal soon...

_________

I want to wake up to a nice cool breeze and as I'm walking to peek out the window, the shadows of the high mountains string across a field of sunflowers as the sun slowly rises...gosh I need a vacation.  

Thanks Pineapple. It didn't hurt too bad. A bee's sting hurts more to me.

foromosa

« Reply #398 on: June 09, 2011, 02:33:40 AM »
I guess I don't come off as a girly/feminine kind of girl.

When my co-workers were ordering Crocs to wear as indoor shoes at school, one of my co-teachers asked me what color I wanted. Before I could answer, she jokingly said "Black." I only wear black shoes as they go with everything. Imagine her (and our other coworkers') surprise when I said any color is fine, including pink.  :-\

Just because I'm not wearing the lace miniskirts with tights, doesn't mean I don't like dresses and skirts. I do. They just aren't practical in our line of work.

Anyways, though I'm not a priss, I do like wearing pretty things when the occasion arises.  ::)

foromosa

« Reply #399 on: June 10, 2011, 12:00:41 AM »
I don't have much patience when it comes to (other) women.  :-X

Pineapple

« Reply #400 on: June 10, 2011, 07:43:37 AM »
I love carrots.  I munch on them like everyday...  :)  I have been trying to eat more whole grains. 

NkaujNom

« Reply #401 on: June 10, 2011, 03:07:40 PM »
That's great Pineapple! I love carrots too and have also been eating whole grains (cutting down a lot on white rice).

Foromosa, I know what you mean. I grew up wearing black 24/7, not that I was emo, I just loved that color and I still do. Now, I sport pink like there's no tomorrow! Pink and black looks nice together, by the way. Such cute colors are also appropriate for work.

I'm afraid of insects and reptiles, but I don't mind if I see them from afar.

foromosa

« Reply #402 on: June 10, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »
That's great Pineapple! I love carrots too and have also been eating whole grains (cutting down a lot on white rice).

Foromosa, I know what you mean. I grew up wearing black 24/7, not that I was emo, I just loved that color and I still do. Now, I sport pink like there's no tomorrow! Pink and black looks nice together, by the way. Such cute colors are also appropriate for work.

I'm afraid of insects and reptiles, but I don't mind if I see them from afar.

lol. I used to not like pink very much. It's just funny because I don't think I'm unfeminine.

foromosa

« Reply #403 on: June 10, 2011, 06:46:40 PM »
I miss two day weekends.  :'(

foromosa

« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2011, 10:23:57 AM »
I am almost legally blind.

At least that's what the optometrist told me over five years ago. It's gotten worse since then.  :-[

Advertisements