Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519454 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2011, 10:25:57 AM »
I am almost legally blind.

At least that's what the optometrist told me over five years ago. It's gotten worse since then.  :-[

Hope your sight gets better foromosa.

---

I need a vacation from myself.  :-\

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nou

« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »
I've been feeling depressed lately... and backstabbed.. *sigh*.. Should I retaliate?

----

Been awhile since I've been in here!  Hope you all are well. =)

foromosa

« Reply #407 on: June 14, 2011, 01:22:53 AM »
Hope your sight gets better foromosa.

---

I need a vacation from myself.  :-\

I've resigned myself to the idea that someday I might be blind. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.

I know what you mean. It's a shame we can't take a vacation from ourselves.  :-\

foromosa

« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2011, 09:24:00 AM »
I'm restless. Yet unmotivated. Two things that don't do well together.  :'(

It's time to pack your bags and see the world!  ;)

foromosa

« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2011, 09:30:22 AM »
Sometimes, I think too much when it's unnecessary and not enough when it is.  :-\

ThePhatSista

« Reply #410 on: June 17, 2011, 12:40:24 AM »
I have a migraine at the moment. :'( I was feeling fine earlier. It happens quite often- these headaches. My emotions are all out of wack this evening. I don't want to get sick again.  :-\ Maybe I should go to bed and sleep it off and pray that it won't happen, not tonite, and I'll not have any disturbances.  :-\

Peachy Fish

« Reply #411 on: June 17, 2011, 08:14:17 AM »
Sometimes, I think too much when it's unnecessary and not enough when it is.  :-\

Sounds like me, too.  :-\

I have a migraine at the moment. :'( I was feeling fine earlier. It happens quite often- these headaches. My emotions are all out of wack this evening. I don't want to get sick again.  :-\ Maybe I should go to bed and sleep it off and pray that it won't happen, not tonite, and I'll not have any disturbances.  :-\

Hope you feel better soon.

---

Why do some people only call you when they have bad news to share?

ThePhatSista

« Reply #412 on: June 17, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »
^ Thanks PF, I just took some ibuprofen. I know I had to wake up this morning, so I got over what was bothering me last night.  :P It was strange but I fought it off. :(

But yeah, people only tend to call up people when they are lonely or have bad news to share. I only call up friends once in a long blue moon, just to say hello and catch up. People have their own lives to live now so I don't call up people, you don't wanna be an inconvenience. One needs to know how to respectful of people's privacy and time too.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #413 on: June 19, 2011, 05:08:09 PM »
I attended my friend's house warming party. This friend is also pregnant and is due soon. The friend and one of her relative were talking about her pregnancy and once the conversation was over the relative turn to me and ask whether I was pregnant too.

My answer: No, I'm just fat!

That shut her up real fast....LOL

I hate it when people do that...my answer is just like yours, too.  ;D

Pineapple

« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2011, 08:49:49 AM »
I'm beginning to sound like my mom...eek!  Oh well, it can be a good thing LOL.

MSV

« Reply #415 on: June 21, 2011, 12:34:47 PM »
I only own one pair of red shoes.

happigolucki

« Reply #416 on: June 22, 2011, 08:12:17 PM »
i luv persimmons..

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:14:30 PM by happigolucki »

Pineapple

« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2011, 08:17:02 AM »
So...my team at work is going out for a picnic at 11am today.  It has been planned and set since beginning of May and it just so happens that today it's supposed to rain/shower  :'(...but we got a shelter so it probably won't be so bad, except we'll have to cancel all other activities.  I brought guava, dragon fruit, sweet papaya, ataulfo mango, watermelon, and hunnydew to share.  I'll be teaching my co-workers how to make eggrolls and we'll all fry them at the park.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2011, 08:23:24 AM »
So...my team at work is going out for a picnic at 11am today.  It has been planned and set since beginning of May and it just so happens that today it's supposed to rain/shower  :'(...but we got a shelter so it probably won't be so bad, except we'll have to cancel all other activities.  I brought guava, dragon fruit, sweet papaya, ataulfo mango, watermelon, and hunnydew to share.  I'll be teaching my co-workers how to make eggrolls and we'll all fry them at the park.

If it rains, I hope it won't rain so much, and your co-workers are going to love your fruits!

---

Outside sounds so beautiful...bi rds are chirping away.

Pineapple

« Reply #419 on: June 29, 2011, 10:50:15 AM »
If it rains, I hope it won't rain so much, and your co-workers are going to love your fruits!

---

Outside sounds so beautiful...bi rds are chirping away.

No, the mekas people didn't even eat the fruits...:(.  My guess is, they didn't know how to eat it because they have never had it before...which is why I brought them so that they can eat it.  However, they all ate the watermelon.  That was it. 

So today I woke up all refreshed and ready to go to work.  But right now, I'm so tired and I feel like I don't want to work at all...lol. 

Advertisements