Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519398 times)

Jubi

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #420 on: June 30, 2011, 05:04:07 AM »
I do have the pisces fish behind my nape because that is my zodiac sign, and it represents me and only ME and nobody else, got it long before I even met *ahem* him. And no it did not hurt, menstrual cramps hurt more. :P Maybe I should tat something unique and wonderful onto the left cleavage. Hmm, perhaps when I turn 35 I will do that.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

foromosa

« Reply #421 on: June 30, 2011, 10:57:08 AM »
The first time and last time I encountered drugs was when my grandma was dying of pancreas cancer and she smoked weed to take away the pain. I was in high school.

Sometimes I wonder if being so sheltered was necessarily a good thing.

MSV

« Reply #422 on: June 30, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
The first time and last time I encountered drugs was when my grandma was dying of pancreas cancer and she smoked weed to take away the pain. I was in high school.

Sometimes I wonder if being so sheltered was necessarily a good thing.

I wonder about that myself.  :(

While most people got their first kiss as teenagers, I didn't get mines until my early 20's. lol. It wasn't magical at all.

foromosa

« Reply #423 on: July 04, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
The only comb I owned was in my purse that got stolen. It was one of those cheap combs you get at the hotel. I really liked it.  :-\

Peachy Fish

« Reply #424 on: July 05, 2011, 08:37:25 AM »
I hope all of you feel better soon!

---

Just in June and July of this year alone, 3 new babies and 3 other girls engaged. Wow. I'm so happy for all of them, yet a part of me is so sad that everyone is going to be married and gone soon.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #425 on: July 05, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »
thanks.
peachy, eventho they r married, it doesnt mean, u cant go and see them. btw when r u gettin married? or are u alrdy married?

anywho, i strongly dislike 3 of my in-law family members. will this break my marriage? im tired. i guess im ready if we part. :(

That's very true Shampoo. I was just remembering the old days. hehe. We're planning it for the next 3 yrs, as we still need to save $, and I have a sister getting married this yr and 1 next yr. My parents said it's not good/right to marry in the same year as each other.

---

I hope that doesn't break your marriage Shampoo. Sometimes, distance is what brings people together.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #426 on: July 05, 2011, 11:35:38 AM »
wow pf! 1 ths yr, 1 nxt year and then ur turn? congrats. how many sisters and brothers do u have? oh it must be hard on ur mother, letting go of her precious daughters. aww.

I'm so excited and sad about their marriages, too.

I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers. 

Pineapple

« Reply #427 on: July 06, 2011, 02:51:27 PM »
I cannot have sunscreen on my face for more than a day (even if it's moisturizer for face with spf) my face will breakout. 

Anyhow, I love sitting under the fireworks...go sh so much fun! 

Peachy Fish

« Reply #428 on: July 12, 2011, 10:04:15 PM »
I am in the process of persuading either a family member or a friend to accompany me to New Zealand. Hopefully someone says yes! If not, than I have until September to  summon some self- courage to go independently via a tour group.

-

Lucky you!

That's awesome boO! NZ would be a great place to visit. I hope someone goes w/you. =)

---

I hope I'll be a great mom someday.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2011, 11:01:33 AM »
Thanks all for your encouraging words.

I am currently on a 12 month good behavior in relation to my driving. If for some reason I obstruct this arrangment (it is not going to happen) my license will be suspended for 6 months. FML! 

Drive safely boO.

---

Some people have so much hatred in their hearts that it's mind-boggling.

foromosa

« Reply #430 on: July 25, 2011, 01:07:19 PM »
I have an online journal only I know about. The thoughts written there are too personal to share with anyone else.

Pineapple

« Reply #431 on: July 26, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
Days like this, I just want to watch a really really deep sad movie and cry...until my heart feels better, then go to sleep. 

foromosa

« Reply #432 on: July 27, 2011, 01:09:08 AM »
My bathroom is cleaner than my bedroom.  :-[

Pineapple

« Reply #433 on: July 27, 2011, 11:48:42 AM »
Baby Goldish crackers are one of my favorite snacks...lol YUMMY! 

Pineapple

« Reply #434 on: July 28, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »
Sometimes I think that I could never ever live in a place far away in a farm/ranch like enviornment with little population where it is the outskirt of the cities.  But then, I keep wanting to wish to someday live in the country side where there's a beautiful garden with maybe an orchard or vineyard next to a nice fresh clean stream running by.  :P

Advertisements