Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519784 times)

MSV

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #465 on: August 26, 2011, 11:51:08 AM »
My first car was a Honda Accord and it had over 250,000 miles on it but I still treasured it like it was brand spakin' new!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #466 on: August 26, 2011, 04:54:27 PM »
My first car was a Honda Accord and it had over 250,000 miles on it but I still treasured it like it was brand spakin' new!
My first car was an 87 Toyota Cressida.  I loved that car.

Pineapple

« Reply #467 on: August 29, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
Way back in elementary, I had a classmate friend who was neighbor with a pen pal friend.  My classmate would deliver her letters that she writes to my brother (she had a crush on my brother) and hand it to me.  She would write letters to my brother back and forth to the point where she just started writing to me, since my brother hardly reply back.  We wrote letters back and forth about our daily lives (lol) and family until she finally got married, then we stopped.  It's been almost a decade now, and just recently she found me again on FB.  We finally met up at Hmong Village yesterday...si nce we both never been there we decided why not...LOL.  It was great to finally meet and hang out.  Anyways...it was fun and she was a sweetheart.   

dot.

« Reply #468 on: August 29, 2011, 11:25:23 AM »
...my newfound fascination has been vintage mason jars! and ive been reading any and everything i can about them as of late. from its history, to fun facts. to how to tell the age of one, etc. eheh.

Pineapple

« Reply #469 on: August 30, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
I like milk candy. 

foromosa

« Reply #470 on: August 30, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »
Sometimes, I don't want to try.

Json

« Reply #471 on: August 31, 2011, 10:40:43 PM »
First girlfriend, we were born on the same day.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 31, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »
I love visiting my home town and my sponsors!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #473 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:06 AM »
The human genome is very interesting.

foromosa

« Reply #474 on: September 01, 2011, 10:35:41 AM »
Sometimes, I feel like I'm getting left behind. I keep thinking everything's the same, when it's not.

Pineapple

« Reply #475 on: September 01, 2011, 12:05:01 PM »
Black chapped chickadee birds are my favorite.  They're so cute and I love their singing...soot hing and smooth...lol!  :D

<----------I have that plush toy and it comes with sound effect too  :P

Pineapple

« Reply #476 on: September 02, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »
aww that is nice.  O0

my japanese pen pal sends me japanese junk food here and there and i send her american candybars like snicker and butterfingers cause they don't have that kind of junk over in japan.

LOL...that's cute!  It's kind of nice to have pen pals.  Sometimes things like that helps you see another side of the world without being there.   :)

I keep dreaming about babies...no idea why.  I'll be dreaming about saving babies, holding babies, caring for babies, taking babies home etc...  Scary thing is, according to the elders if you keep dreaming about babies, it means sickness.  I don't think I'm ill physically.... but perhaps spiritually... hmmm... :-X

foromosa

« Reply #477 on: September 02, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »
I tend to save things thinking I'll use it later on for something else. Sometimes I do use it later on. But it seems like most of the time the junk just piles up.  :-[  :-\ :(

Peachy Fish

« Reply #478 on: September 02, 2011, 09:45:26 PM »
I tend to save things thinking I'll use it later on for something else. Sometimes I do use it later on. But it seems like most of the time the junk just piles up.  :-[  :-\ :(

Foromosa, I'm the opposite. I tend to give away/donate things if I find that I haven't used it in 3 months.

---

I enjoyed playing with the bf's nephews today. The oldest one, 4 yrs old, still haven't figured out that I cannot speak Vietnamese yet, so he'll speak Vietnamese to me often. Huh, kids grow up so fast.  :'(

dot.

« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2011, 09:31:15 AM »
...im trying to find a diy sunglasses rack/display to my liking. ha.

Advertisements