Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519617 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #1560 on: January 13, 2013, 12:21:10 PM »
Hi AGer, I am posting this message on the free IPads at the airport. These iPads are filled everywhere in the waiting area. I have not flown out  for the longest time, this is all so new. It seems the airport has updated a whole lot. In front of me is a fun mini bar.

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

boO

« Reply #1561 on: January 13, 2013, 12:23:57 PM »
Hi AGer, I am posting this message on the free IPads at the airport. These iPads are filled everywhere in the waiting area. I have not flown out  for the longest time, this is all so new. It seems the airport has updated a whole lot. In front of me is a fun mini bar.

Say what !

Which airport at you currently waiting at?

PRINCESS.

« Reply #1562 on: January 13, 2013, 04:38:44 PM »

hi sunrain! i'm hecka jealous of you right now. sounds like you're having loads of fun.

Sleipnir

« Reply #1563 on: January 13, 2013, 06:52:23 PM »
I'm a social person.

Being a loner since moving to the twin cities and not knowing anyone and being a loner, I hate how my life has turned out.

I want to go home, but then I'd lose face. I'm just tired of being unhappy, for like, the last three years.  :-[

PRINCESS.

« Reply #1564 on: January 13, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »
I'm a social person.

Being a loner since moving to the twin cities and not knowing anyone and being a loner, I hate how my life has turned out.

I want to go home, but then I'd lose face. I'm just tired of being unhappy, for like, the last three years.  :-[

for reals? you seem like a pretty laid back and content person to me. you have a pretty sweet tundra pickup that would make marty mcfly jealous. you get to travel all over the country, thanks for the tips btw. you have a lucrative career. oh yeah, your bachelor pad > parent's home.

count your blessings mang.

Like this post: +2

couchpotato

« Reply #1565 on: January 13, 2013, 10:45:52 PM »
I'm a social person.

for reals? you seem like a pretty laid back and content person to me. you have a pretty sweet tundra pickup that would make marty mcfly jealous. you get to travel all over the country, thanks for the tips btw. you have a lucrative career. oh yeah, your bachelor pad > parent's home.

What princess said. :)

couchpotato

« Reply #1566 on: January 13, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »

I have yet to see ipads at the airport, but that sounds like such a lovely idea.

I wish I was on vacation. Permanent vacation.  :D ;D

boO

« Reply #1567 on: January 14, 2013, 12:00:02 AM »
I'm a social person.

What princess said. :)

What princess said and what couch said about agreeing with what princess said..... :)

Sleip

What factors are making you feel so unhappy? Are you stuck in a rut?

couchpotato

« Reply #1568 on: January 14, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »
I find the colors blue, green and yellow to be soothing.

boO

« Reply #1569 on: January 14, 2013, 03:47:28 PM »
I'm in a meh kinda mood today...

boO

« Reply #1570 on: January 15, 2013, 12:39:17 AM »
*sigh*

I couldn't blast them, didn't have the heart to.

Good night...:)

Sleipnir

« Reply #1571 on: January 15, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »
Since X-mas, I have been super addicted to "Clash of Clans".

Like this post: +1

supadupac

« Reply #1572 on: January 15, 2013, 09:04:22 AM »
Since X-mas, I have been super addicted to "Clash of Clans".

What is that? A game?

Sleipnir

« Reply #1573 on: January 15, 2013, 09:35:51 AM »
What is that? A game?

yeah, visit your app store...  it's free to play.

basically, you build a fort and get resources...  it's multiplayer so you can raid each other's forts.  the better your fort and battles, the higher your level.

you also join clans and you can help each other out.  I'm in the "hmong" clan.

supadupac

« Reply #1574 on: January 15, 2013, 09:50:12 AM »
yeah, visit your app store...  it's free to play.

basically, you build a fort and get resources...  it's multiplayer so you can raid each other's forts.  the better your fort and battles, the higher your level.

you also join clans and you can help each other out.  I'm in the "hmong" clan.

That;'s kike King of Camelot or That Hobbit Kingdoms of Middle Earth right? Im playing that Hobbit one! lol

Advertisements