Advertisement

Author Topic: damn!!! Onces again its On!!!!  (Read 6121 times)

trippleX

Re: damn!!! Onces again its On!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 06:20:57 AM »
True friends will always stay true to their bros mang nor will they go behind a brother' s back and stab them when they aren't looking nor will they get mad over a girl. Best know who your real friends are from a foe.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 06:26:36 AM by trippleX »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 09:28:04 AM »
alright.

I'll ask again when tickets go on sale. The show might sell out.  :D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
usually me and david have lunch together.hahah a. but he's been butt hurt since that gurl told him she likes me.haha. so its been 3 days no lunch.hahaha. funny shiet. he keeps thinkin one day that gurl going be with him. i already told him 2 saturday ago. i think she like me. o'well. what goes around cums around.hahaha. i remember he went behind my back and take out my x gurl. he tried to hide it too.haha. and he knew i be mad but did it anyways. alteast i didn't take his x. but its not like i did this to get pay back. i just had her tell them the truth cause i felt bad that both my friend like her. even both of them we hateing on each other too. but now they both mad at me. well jon not as mad now. he called and we talked. it just best to be out and the open and tell them. that way me and her can freely talk and stuff.hahaha. well i hope dave get over it. ur probably wondering y don't i just stop talkin to that gurl.hahaha. easy answer. they aready mad.hahaha. it wouldn't matter now. its not changing anythang. and yea if they true friends they would understand.  but i guess we find out n time.hahaha they just fall to quick for her. even when she told them she think they only friends. gosh i thought everybody know that when a gurl says 'i just want to be friends' thats mean no.hahaha. damn i'm bad.hahaha. ok ok.

hmongoutkast

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »
hahahahaha!!! what a crazy nite...so me and this gurl go eatin and drinkin...haha ha... afterwards my freakin credit card didn't work...mutha fuker!!!!  hahaha...i had money in it but it just damn not work..hahahaha
i had to get my sista there to pay the bill...hahaha. ..yea yea yea..it was embarrassing at first...but i could hep but laugh at it...  :2funny:
i'm forgetful..tha t just how i been... i left my atm crad at home..i thought i had it.. :idiot2:
she seems kinda mad. hahaha..but i told her..i'm forget and clumsy..thats how i been... i can't change that part of me..  :P 
somehow i don't knoe what she seein me... she's tellin me that we... should stop smokin... i'm thinkin...damn i just got started...haha ha...
she's tellin me..i should stop drinkin so much... (beer).. i'm thinkin really?? i'm thirsty...
i.d.k what she see in me...lol 

bootee

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 01:23:33 PM »
so hey. the early bird ticket sales started at $30 and 2 hours later the price went up to $45. lol
let me know if you guys still wanna go.

hmongoutkast

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 05:05:01 PM »
hahaha...excep t the one sac new years.haha. but yep i ask her tonite

hmongoutkast

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 05:08:22 PM »
probably buy friday or monday. when my new credit card get here.haha

bootee

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »
omg. sorry Mike! but Insomniac just announced that they will be sold out in a few hours and tickets jumped up to $65. lol!!
i'm not going anymore.

bootee

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 08:36:10 AM »
unless you can find 10 people total to split the cost for vip ....lol!!

LIMITED & EXCLUSIVE VIP TABLE PACKAGE AVAILABLE!

$500 VIP Package

- 6 complementary tickets & VIP wristbands
- Personal velvet-roped VIP Table for you and up to 10 guests
- Private viewing balcony for the main stage
- Private VIP express entrance
- VIP Packages are for 21 and over guests only

*Please note* - VIP package does not include liquor/bottles. Bottle Service
 is required upon seating (2 bottle min.)

For more info, please email [email protected]

hmongoutkast

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 04:00:09 PM »
damn. i figure it be easyer for u to fine people,hahaha. well guess i could ask roller and some other guys here.hahaha or even penny bro.haha

bootee

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 04:47:45 PM »
well, get at me. if its still available next week and we have people ..i don't mind doing vip. better view. and away from the sardines. lol

bootee

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 10:08:58 AM »
hey, you wanna go to this one? General Admission is $35. VIP (all you can drink) starts at $80 with backstage access.

Advertisements