Advertisement

Author Topic: A shout-out to my future spouse  (Read 58195 times)

fuglyhottie

Re: A shout-out to my future spouse
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2010, 09:23:07 PM »
10/21/10

Dear Wifey from the Future:

You know, what the hell am I going to call you? You don't even have a name yet. I don't know what to call you. Do you want me to make up a name for you? If I just make up any old name, chicks in here would think that I am talking about them and that I'm dedicating this to them instead. I don't want to mislead anybody.

Well, I know it's been a few days and I've not written you, so I owe you another cheesy love letter.

I had a funny dream the other night as well. I dreamt that we were Martians and that we needed to come down to earth in order to have a baby. hahaha. I know, strange huh. We can fornicate on our planet but just couldn't have babies there. Cause back on our planet, they didn't have any hospitals so the ruler of our planet, said that in order to deliver Martian babies, we needed to go to Earth. And that's how it goes, how the circle of life is on our planet. Every Martian on our home planet goes down to Earth to deliver their babies and then goes back to space with their newborn a few days later. I dreamt that I gave birth to Hannah Montana somehow?  ;D Yeah...very weird. We were Martians and we had on white robes and long flowing hair. Even I had long flowing hair. But our baby didn't look like a Martian, it was a human baby. LOL.

But when I think of you, and about our love story, I do think of our love as very bizarre. If you can read hmong, it's like as if it's a "xiam hlwb kinda love" haha. Missing brains. It makes me laugh sometimes when I think about how our love is going to be. So yeah I'm crazy  :idiot2: for you and I don't even know how you look like yet. I need to keep stressing that. I DON'T know what you look like and you DON'T know what I look like either. Ok?

You are still in the future, and I am still making my way to you. I know that you can read my heart too and how I feel. So I want to reassure you that my feelings has not changed. And don't get jealous either cause I talk to dudes in here. hahaha. I'll never go gay. I just like to put them silly boys in their places O0

I need to go take a shower so I'll have to end my letter for now. But I'll always dedicate a song to you whenever I come back in here to add on more to this shout-out.

Love Always,

Mister Bee Thao  :2funny: I don't know why I'm laughing. Maybe that name just sounds so silly lol

But PS: I think I will call you "MuffinTops" for now. Just as a pet name.  ;D

THERE IS NO LOVE BETTER THAN A MARTIAN LOVE!

"..where ju come from?...you're out of this WORLD!!"

ok my song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/v/rSOzN0eihsE?fs=1&hl=en_US

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

fuglyhottie

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »
How cute...hopeful ly nyab finds this...tij laug...=P.....

;D 8)

fuglyhottie

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »
Dear MuffinTops----

Last night I had another dream but this time it was a nightmare! :'( This song was playing in my dream when I saw you kiss another DUDE!  >:(

Love,

Disgruntled Hubby from the Present

http://www.youtube.com/v/i0X5-8KxOo8?fs=1&hl=en_US

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2010, 07:42:20 PM »
awww....fh.  well, maybe that's before 2013-so don't be too disappointed.    ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2010, 07:55:14 PM »
Hehe. You silly girls. Thanks for keeping me company and cheering me up. Sometimes I ain't always that strong!

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2010, 07:56:13 PM »
Hehe. You silly girls. Thanks for keeping me company and cheering me up. Sometimes I ain't always that strong!
fh...who really is though?  ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2010, 09:39:24 PM »
Awwww ya need a hug there....u gots 2 lisa..imma lisa n so isa she..lol
aismivyus.... ??? ur a lisa too? i didn't know. koj yog hmoob dabtsi nab? imma yaj. cool beans! O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2010, 01:12:29 PM »
Dear MuffinTops,

I got over my nightmare of you and now want to dedicate this newwave love song back to myself to reassure myself that you will never leave me!

::)

http://www.youtube.com/v/d_YEpYLuSeo?fs=1&hl=en_US

PS---Yes both Lisa's thank you two girls....I still got until the year 2013, so I shouldn't fret yet.

fuglyhottie

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2010, 05:35:04 PM »
Thursday October 28, 2010!

Dear MT---

Today I thought I caught a glimpse of you when I went to get gas for my car. I said to myself "Hey that's gotta be MuffinTops over there!" As you finished pumping fuel into your little eco-friendly Prius and went inside to pay the gas attendant, I followed you in. But I went towards the back and I was lurking and peeking from behind one of the aisles. I was getting some Ranch Cornuts.

Then I slowly but bravely walked up behind you and tapped you on the shoulders and said, "Hey are you the girl of my dreams?" You turned around and gave me a funny face, almost a disgusted look even. LOL >:( Am I not handsome enough for you, even if I should still look like a Neanderthal? You're in the future and you're all sparkly and fancy and all goddess like, while I'm still in the past....that's why I look like a caveman.  :'( I'm still catching up, I'm still getting my duds and studs and my sense of fashion right so that it'll please your royal highness booty ok.

Anyway the girl I mistaked to be you at the gas station today was not cool at all. She was a snot. I'm glad you are not her!

Well, I'm hungry again x 2 so I'm heading out to cook me some scrambled eggs for dinner. I'm cheap, I need you to come cook for me. I suck at cooking.

You better let me myself when you finally GET ME!! :-* ....even if you should look like a Ms Neaderthal too, you'll always be sexay!
 As long as you're my Mrs Neanderthal and we get to make a pack of Neanderthal babies!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

http://www.youtube.com/v/RmDYbiyMHvo?fs=1&hl=en_US

Yours Truly Always and Foeva!

Your Groom in waiting,
-BST  ;D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2010, 07:18:34 PM »
Thursday October 28, 2010!

Dear MT---

Today I thought I caught a glimpse of you when I went to get gas for my car. I said to myself "Hey that's gotta be MuffinTops over there!" As you finished pumping fuel into your little eco-friendly Prius and went inside to pay the gas attendant, I followed you in. But I went towards the back and I was lurking and peeking from behind one of the aisles. I was getting some Ranch Cornuts.

Then I slowly but bravely walked up behind you and tapped you on the shoulders and said, "Hey are you the girl of my dreams?" You turned around and gave me a funny face, almost a disgusted look even. LOL >:( Am I not handsome enough for you, even if I should still look like a Neanderthal? You're in the future and you're all sparkly and fancy and all goddess like, while I'm still in the past....that's why I look like a caveman.  :'( I'm still catching up, I'm still getting my duds and studs and my sense of fashion right so that it'll please your royal highness booty ok.

Anyway the girl I mistaked to be you at the gas station today was not cool at all. She was a snot. I'm glad you are not her!

Well, I'm hungry again x 2 so I'm heading out to cook me some scrambled eggs for dinner. I'm cheap, I need you to come cook for me. I suck at cooking.

You better let me myself when you finally GET ME!! :-* ....even if you should look like a Ms Neaderthal too, you'll always be sexay!
 As long as you're my Mrs Neanderthal and we get to make a pack of Neanderthal babies!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

http://www.youtube.com/v/RmDYbiyMHvo?fs=1&hl=en_US

Yours Truly Always and Foeva!

Your Groom in waiting,
-BST  ;D
i can't view the video...but fh, how adorable! ur gas station story is hilarious. ;D

fh, u remind me of someone...n remind me of many of my guyfriends, funny, hilarious striaght up manly guy but w a big n great heart. sure, u enjoy a good guys night w some ribs n a few beers n some grunts here n there...but u also seem to be a guy who not only can laugh @ himself but likes others to be laughing w him...seeing that everyone is having a good time. ur an easy going kind of guy who's impressed more by ppls generousity n heart rather than appearance, status n $. O0

ur MT is going to b one happy n lucky girl. ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »
Luvly..aint he the cutest lilo thing..? lol..gotta love his sense of humor...
yes koj tus tij laug is hilarious...i get him-he knows that. ;) cutest lil thing...he's cute in his own fuglybutt way... :D i'm no one from the future but he's quite charming....in his own right. fugly koj hnov lawm lod? ??? O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2010, 11:49:02 PM »
Lol!  tij laug where u go? sucha charming Gay little man. lol.
:D ;D :D ;D wait!...what do u mean LITTLE? ??? :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »
i can't view the video...but fh, how adorable! ur gas station story is hilarious. ;D

fh, u remind me of someone...n remind me of many of my guyfriends, funny, hilarious striaght up manly guy but w a big n great heart. sure, u enjoy a good guys night w some ribs n a few beers n some grunts here n there...but u also seem to be a guy who not only can laugh @ himself but likes others to be laughing w him...seeing that everyone is having a good time. ur an easy going kind of guy who's impressed more by ppls generousity n heart rather than appearance, status n $. O0

ur MT is going to b one happy n lucky girl.
;)

Hehe.  8)

Awee...thanks Lisa...yes, I would consider myself to be a charming and very loving person. I give my all to when I'm in LOVE! (L0Ling). ...I know I come off as sort of psycho with these futuristic-style love letters but it's what keeps me looking foward to a new day, to write and express myself...thoug h...silly and absurd it may be  :D

I measure a WOMAN's  *ahem*  ::) character on her "innards" and not necessarily always her outter appearances... .but more on how she can carry herself and handle herself, be smart, respectful, as well as witty and humurous.  O0

The only way I'll stop it with my shout-out is when she/shim finds me in 2013 ;D

fuglyhottie

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2010, 12:25:04 PM »
Lol!  tij laug where u go? sucha charming Gay little man. lol.

don't give me too much credit sista  O0 you're making my "head" all big  ;D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2010, 05:10:24 PM »
Hehe.  8)

Awee...thanks Lisa...yes, I would consider myself to be a charming and very loving person. I give my all to when I'm in LOVE! (L0Ling). ...I know I come off as sort of psycho with these futuristic-style love letters but it's what keeps me looking foward to a new day, to write and express myself...thoug h...silly and absurd it may be  :D

I measure a WOMAN's  *ahem*  ::) character on her "innards" and not necessarily always her outter appearances... .but more on how she can carry herself and handle herself, be smart, respectful, as well as witty and humurous.  O0

The only way I'll stop it with my shout-out is when she/shim finds me in 2013
;D
No need to thank me...just an observation or something I've concluded about you (despite ur "psycho" antics).   ;) But if I remember correctly, you've not been in a "serious" or real relationship for a while now-that could be do to many things...but I'm sure you're not the type that just plays the field and "eats every and any cherry pie" that comes his way.  Hence, I do believe that you are about substance (pertaining to u, urself and as in how u'd like ur future MT)...thus giving ur all.

If she finds u?   ???  Y does she have to be the one doing the finding?  What if she's not looking or searching?  Then what?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements