Advertisement

Author Topic: A shout-out to my future spouse  (Read 57866 times)

fuglyhottie

A shout-out to my future spouse
« on: October 15, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »
Dear Wifey,

I know that you are still out there somewhere and I know that you are looking for me too.

But I will let you find me in the year 2013 (I repeat...Two Thousand Thirteen), which is just 3 short years from now. By then I will finally be done with my dissertation. I am awaiting a scholarship and trip to study the endangered species in the Amazon Forest and planning for my thesis on deforestation soon. I love animals and I want to help save the planet.

I hope you will be proud of me when you finally find me. I know I will be ready to rock your world by then!! :D I am braving this world on my own with a glad heart and good intentions for our future only. I have traveled far and wide and have seen many. OH! the stories I just wish to share with you my darling!

I wish you could have been there with me too when I have seen these places, but I want to remain a mystery and an anticipation for you only so please love, be patient.

I don't know how or what you look/sound like, but I hope you are at least good looking and have a pleasing voice ;D No butchy-husky deep voice k. That would be too frightening and intimidating. haha

I leave this shout-out to you with a content and hopeful heart only k? But if you do not find me in the year Two Thousand Thirteen (the year 2013), I will run off with a Monk.

I love you so far. I will love for eternity and beyond, even infinity and beyond, towards the universe and outterspace. You will love me. I know you will. I love myself too.

Signed. Your Eager and Loyal Future Husband

-BT

O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

fuglyhottie

Re: A shout-out to my future spouse
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 03:56:28 PM »
This will be the song we will first make love to!  :o  >:D

http://www.youtube.com/v/cQ0kh3k0LKE?fs=1&hl=en_US

fuglyhottie

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 04:14:37 PM »
Oh yeah...also by the year 2013, most importantly I will finally get my driving permit and you can rideshot gun as we go grab some food.

HmongHUNTER007

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 04:34:09 PM »
Desperate thiab thiab...dont fall into the water and get eaten up pirahnas..lol

fuglyhottie

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 09:00:39 PM »
Desperate thiab thiab...dont fall into the water and get eaten up pirahnas..lol

hag hag hag hag! ...you spelt "TIAG TIAG" all wrong  :2funny:

but don't worry I got balls of steels...no fish is gonna chomp on these nuts

Like this post: +1

fuglyhottie

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »
Continuation.. ....

Future Wifey,

I love you so much already, I am ready to become a "real man" for you. lolz.  :'(

fuglyhottie

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 11:41:39 PM »
Oh yeah!! Our make-up sex song  ;D

* I know that I am still writing this from the past and you're still in the future. But I know you're toes are going to curl!

http://www.youtube.com/v/0I7UZRlDsbk?fs=1&hl=en_US

Like this post: +1

Acrosapien

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 01:50:31 AM »
Dear Wifey,

I know that you are still out there somewhere and I know that you are looking for me too.

But I will let you find me in the year 2013 (I repeat...Two Thousand Thirteen), which is just 3 short years from now. By then I will finally be done with my dissertation. I am awaiting a scholarship and trip to study the endangered species in the Amazon Forest and planning for my thesis on deforestation soon. I love animals and I want to help save the planet.

I hope you will be proud of me when you finally find me. I know I will be ready to rock your world by then!! :D I am braving this world on my own with a glad heart and good intentions for our future only. I have traveled far and wide and have seen many. OH! the stories I just wish to share with you my darling!

I wish you could have been there with me too when I have seen these places, but I want to remain a mystery and an anticipation for you only so please love, be patient.

I don't know how or what you look/sound like, but I hope you are at least good looking and have a pleasing voice ;D No butchy-husky deep voice k. That would be too frightening and intimidating. haha

I leave this shout-out to you with a content and hopeful heart only k? But if you do not find me in the year Two Thousand Thirteen (the year 2013), I will run off with a Monk.

I love you so far. I will love for eternity and beyond, even infinity and beyond, towards the universe and outterspace. You will love me. I know you will. I love myself too.

Signed. Your Eager and Loyal Future Husband

-BT

O0
You waiting on 2013, when we might not live through 2012?   ;D

fuglyhottie

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 08:42:47 AM »
Newsflash Acrosap.....TH E WORLD WILL STLL BE SPINNING COME THE YEAR 3000.

Images

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 09:40:17 AM »
I like.... I should have made one before i got married some 10 years ago!

fuglyhottie

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 09:49:37 AM »
I like.... I should have made one before i got married some 10 years ago!

ehllo there.

Too late. You're a married woman now so there's no turning back. Can't copy me now.

Images

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 10:17:47 AM »
ehllo there.

Too late. You're a married woman now so there's no turning back. Can't copy me now.
I hope you were serious about everything you said too! O0

LonelyFatGirl

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »
I read the letter. Cute.

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 04:26:13 PM »
are you sure she's still looking for you right now? she's probably with someone else at the moment, and when you do meet her, it's after she broke up with her current bf/husband? i'm pretty sure she's taken right now....sorry. ;)

prima_donna

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
When was the last time you had a relationship fugly?

Advertisements