Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 224040 times)

BuckFuddies

Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 10:23:34 PM »
Yeah I'm still sick.  I'm ready to go to sleep.  Exactly what I'll do once I get home.  blah.....take some theraflu and knock the F out.

Hey hope you feel better........ ..... and who were you talking about earlier?  Silly girl, hahaha.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 11:45:21 PM »
Hey hope you feel better........ ..... and who were you talking about earlier?  Silly girl, hahaha.
Looks like u found my lil spot here....

Well, thanks BF.   ;)

Earlier?  I was talking about someone?  ???  

:-X :-X :-X

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:52:19 PM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

BuckFuddies

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 11:56:04 PM »
Looks like u found my lil spot here....

Well, thanks BF.   ;)

Earlier?  I was talking about someone?  ???  

:-X :-X :-X

*sigh* it's funny how busy I am and how forgetful I've been lately....rega rdless somehow, some way-I find myself thinking about you.  I probably shouldn't be...and maybe it's naive of me to even think of u in such a way.  You'd figure someone as old as I-would not get so giddy-like a lil school girl but there's just something about you.  I'm not going to let it get to this dear head of mine.  It is what it is, whatever that may be.  For now, it's like a cute puppy....somet hing that brightens up this dark hole of mine...somethi ng that makes me smile and forget about all my worries-even if it's for a second.  I thank you for that...because some days I feel like I'll never crawl out of this dark hole...and sometimes I feel like I'll eventually get buried alive.  There's no one to save me....but myself.  So even though you don't know it, I appreciate your existence-even if you go throughout your day huffing and puffing about your daily tribulations-know that there's someone here who thinks the world of you.  Thank you-for giving me a taste of what happiness could be. 

This.  Something on your mind tonight?

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 12:53:56 AM »
This.  Something on your mind tonight?
tonight? y, yes...y can't i get rid of this cold?

howver THAT...? that was yesterday. ::) rn't we just a lil nosy, eh? 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

BuckFuddies

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 01:07:35 AM »
tonight? y, yes...y can't i get rid of this cold?

howver THAT...? that was yesterday. ::) rn't we just a lil nosy, eh? 

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a cry for help.  As much as I dislike you, I would never want to one day wake up and log on PH to see you on the Hmong News.   O0

BuckFuddies

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 01:11:20 AM »
BTW I was kidding..... just in case you didnt get it, girl with no sense of humor.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:15:21 AM by BuckFuddies »

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 01:16:29 AM »
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a cry for help.  As much as I dislike you, I would never want to one day wake up and log on PH to see you on the Hmong News.   O0
::) pssshhh! i might have cried...but what's it to u? n besides, if it was a cry for help...it wasn't for ur help ::)

n no, i'm not crazy...maybe stressed, frustrated n a bit overwhelmed... but that's it....ok n a bit irritated too.

besides if i end up in the news it'd be bc i knocked ur brains out. O0 :2funny:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 01:18:29 AM »
BTW I was kidding..... just in case you didnt get it, girl with no sense of humor.
::) go to sleep yo...stop stalking me n messing w my "journal". 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 02:04:35 PM »
Thank you for a good nights rest!  I feel a whole lot better today-still a bit congested, but I think another night of theraflu will do the trick...I might just guzzle it all down tonight and KO.  ;D ;D ;D  Then I'll be sleeping like a baby.

Tomorrow we'll be meeting to hopefully finalize things.  I really just want to get this done and over with.  It's sad that it's been taking so long.  Seems like this is sucking out all of me....my life as of recent and could be why I'm sick (other than the change in weather).

I'm spread thin and I'm not liking it one bit.  That, too, may be another reason for my sickness.  Blah...I just feel like blah.

It's been a while....uhmm. ...life is complicated and absurd but I'm glad to have one such as you around.  Thanks again for the giggles and the tickles....the y are much appreciated-even if it's not ur intention(s).   O0 O0 O0  Yeah, you can say I've a lil school girl crush...it's simply innocent.  That's all.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »
yummy! i just had a bowl of features pumpkin ice cream! omg! it was sOoOoOoOoo GOOD!!! i had to sample some for my ice cream cake i'm making this weekend for my friends thanksgiving potluck.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 09:35:33 PM »
i'm sincerely flattered...i don't even know what to say-for once i'm speechless. but thankfully, i won't let it get to my head.

no, unfortunately things r not settled ...not just yet. *sigh* i'm so sick of all of this. i'm so over it...but bc i can't be...just got to take it all as it comes.

u want in now after u've thrown ur hands up and given up. don't u even think for a minute that we'll let u back in. u've made the decision to "quit" so don't tell me u want to start over. sorry-game over mister! that's just too bad for u....not me.
on another note...yes, i miss u. ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LELIA

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »
i'm sincerely flattered...i don't even know what to say-for once i'm speechless. but thankfully, i won't let it get to my head.

no, unfortunately things r not settled ...not just yet. *sigh* i'm so sick of all of this. i'm so over it...but bc i can't be...just got to take it all as it comes.

u want in now after u've thrown ur hands up and given up. don't u even think for a minute that we'll let u back in. u've made the decision to "quit" so don't tell me u want to start over. sorry-game over mister! that's just too bad for u....not me.
on another note...yes, i miss u. ;)

sometimes.. in order for someone to realize and appreciate what they have... they need to lose it first to understand the true value of what they once had.  from your standpoint, you may say... "that's just stupid".... but from his standpoint... he didn't understand the true value and your worth until he lost it. If he's a good guy... and treated u rite up until the point of letting go... perhaps.. it's worth another try now that he understands your worth. just my 2 cents and experience from life.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 09:02:38 AM »
sometimes.. in order for someone to realize and appreciate what they have... they need to lose it first to understand the true value of what they once had.  from your standpoint, you may say... "that's just stupid".... but from his standpoint... he didn't understand the true value and your worth until he lost it. If he's a good guy... and treated u rite up until the point of letting go... perhaps.. it's worth another try now that he understands your worth. just my 2 cents and experience from life.
i'm sorry but if ur a liar and a cheat and u glow and bask in ur own evil doings...and u prance around town and basically shove it in my face...in no way r u saying that u respect me, respect my family, respect or value ur "position" or relation(s) to me, luv me, want to be with me, nor do u want to stay or see a future here. he is the one who ventured out, he is the one who didn't want me, he is the one who left....did he really expect me to be the one waiting? o give me a break. ::) fool me once shame on me, no way r u fooling me twice! others u have but not me @ least.

thanks for ur 2 cents...if only that "is" the case.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 09:04:48 AM »
True that  O0

Oh... n too get to the original question of Mlle Luvlylisa's journal ... Yeah, she is REALLY all that!  ;) ... she's the real deal  O0
aww...thanks lucky! :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LELIA

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 09:06:13 AM »
i'm sorry but if ur a liar and a cheat and u glow and bask in ur own evil doings...and u prance around town and basically shove it in my face...in no way r u saying that u respect me, respect my family, respect or value ur "position" or relation(s) to me, luv me, want to be with me, nor do u want to stay or see a future here. he is the one who ventured out, he is the one who didn't want me, he is the one who left....did he really expect me to be the one waiting? o give me a break. ::) fool me once shame on me, no way r u fooling me twice! others u have but not me @ least.

thanks for ur 2 cents...if only that "is" the case.

oh in that case... NEXT! i hate liars and cheaters... you can do better than. I thought perhaps it was just his insecurities.. but if it's becuz of all the above.. NEXT... tell him to take a number and maybe he'll get lucky again... but tell him he's number 89646467946467 94641679746497 64979464649716 74648794  so it may take a while.  O0

Advertisements