Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 232383 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »
Another sunny arse day!  Unfortunately like yesterday...I'm spending it coped up in this darn office of mine!  urgh!  ::)

but planning on meeting up w my gf to do some window shopping aka my workout!  mmuuaahhahahah ahah!  :2funny:

eh....just hoping things will all settle over here in the next month or so.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2011, 11:04:33 AM »
heading up to MN in a hour or so....gonna hang out with my girl beth for her bday and hang out with the guys this weekend.  It'll be a nice weekend...I'm sure.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2011, 05:22:05 AM »
OK...it was a good night.  I'm glad we came.....plans didn't go accordingly but you know what....just gotta go w the flow. 

things have been alright lately.  i know in a few months things will be clear and I won't have to worry about much.  life will proceed and we just go on our merry way (not that we haven't been doing so already).  I dunno....i'm not sweating things....but work has been kinda of bz....getting ready for summer.  however, like I've said...I can't wait for summer, well, july to be over w so I can go on vacation and go visit my sister and bil as planned.  thus far looking for tickets have been a bit pricey, but we'll just keep looking. 

things don't always go according to plans nor as wished/hoped....but one should be willing to be flexible and be willing to adapt to change.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »
It's really starting to pick up now.....so yeah, been bz.  But this weekend we're planning on grilling and just hanging out since it's finally getting nice out!   O0 O0 O0 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2011, 02:34:19 PM »
went w my kids today and did some community service.  we went to pick up trash at the local beach--unfortunately it's a big flooded now so we didn't get to stay and do much.  we then went to one of the local golf clubs and helped rake leaves and brush.  it was mighty chilly out (which I wouldn't be surprised if I get sick again) but we managed. 

i'm tired now....sitting at the office getting some last of paperwork done.  Only to head out to do my laundry and then perhaps nap.

we had the gang over last night and grilled...yes, even in this chilly weather.  it worked out fine.  sorry, no pics.  it was good to have everyone over and just chill.  i'm back on my no beer rule...thus far I'm doing good.   O0

hrrmm..to make dumplings tonight or not.  haven't decided yet.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
urgh... ::) ::) ::) ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »
Oh brother....spa re me the stories really.  ::)

Anyway...been busy with work but had a good day today--for the most part.

Yay!  I've got the house all to myself this weekend!!! What am I going to do?  I dunno...maybe just veg out and do nothing.  I might just decide to clean too.  Then again I could just make dumplings and invite some of the gang over. 

It's been so nice out lately, no joke!  O0  Gotta luv spring!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2011, 02:47:17 PM »
every1 is gone...it was good 2 have the house all 2 myself. my girl was over yesterday we ordered pizza, watched tv n chatted bout r daily lives.

it's going 2 b a lazy day 2day. the weather isn't the best 2day, kind of cloudy. :( n w no car i've not many choices n what i want 2 do.

trying 2 get things under control...urgh! 1 thing @ a time. 8)

don't get me wrong, i luv my single life...but it's been lonely. i'd like me a cuddle partner. i'd like a companion who i can laugh w n share jokes w, who luvs 2 eat like me, doesn't mind holding my hand every once n a while, who likes 2 have long talks on the phone, doesn't mind spending a few hours playing board games or heading out for a lil fishing, but isn't wanting the sexual stuff. in no way am i saying i don't want sex....or intimacy...int imacy, i am wanting...but i've alwyas been 1 who has been emotionally invested n attached more. awk, ::) just give me a cuddle buddy n call it a day. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2011, 01:43:13 PM »
it's so nice out today.  yesterday there was a mini rainstorm and even hail for about 15 minutes!  and once it was over it was sunny and calm as if nothing had happened.

Some ppl have been really testing me as of late.  do they really want me to knock em over the head or something?   ::) ::) ::) ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2011, 05:05:29 PM »

I luv jimmy he's adorably hilarious!!!  O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
i'm so frustrated, annoyed, irritated, flustered n urgh! ::) upset! i just want to bang my head....NO! take a huge ax n chop off ppls heads!!! give me a break please!!!

i try 2 help them out n all they do is question me? wtf!!?!?! i shouldn't b helping anyway!!! this is just driving me insane!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2011, 05:09:55 PM »
the weather is nice n sunny 2day..n no snow!!! O0

made me some dumplings 2day...yummili cious!

*sigh* yeah i'm feeling xtra lazy 2day...there's still laundry yet 2 b done...still deciding if i want 2 do it 2night or 2morrow.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »
listening to some kls...

it's snowing...like wtf?!?!?!?  well, not much to do at work today...so I guess today than any other day.  I didn't get to my laundry....so that's what I'll be doing after work.  I've to stop by my dad's to drop off some paperwork.  *sigh*  It's finally almost over.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »
just cleaning today....in more ways than one.

thankfully it won't be a long day today.  was suppose to head out to do some interviews and orientations however, i don't have to go now. 

we're suppose to head out to mn this weekend; i was looking forward to it but now we might not.  the guys got a keg for their bro's bday but they want to do it at our house if possible. we'll see what the weekend has in stored for us.  mayb bc of all this snow we might just stay home anyway.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
what a dork!  yes, you!!!!  ::)

heading home.  thankfully tomorrow is Friday.  going to drop off em papers FINALLY!  I'm so glad to get things "done" and hopefully out of my hair.  please let me have some peace now.

hrrmm...so we've decided to go up to mn for one night....my cousin is coming along with us.  we'll most def hit up myth (or so we plan to) since DND boys are spinning.  I just want to go and dance my butt off.  it's been too long baby!  hrrmmm...wear my hair up or down....i always wear it down but end up putting it up half way through the night since i'll be working up a good sweat.  and in no way am i going to go all sexed up or hoochie...mayb e cute and of course, comfortable!!! 8) O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements