Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 224064 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 10:41:38 AM »

I got ur back there Mlle luvlylisa  O0 ... queen of Ph rap battle  ;)
whatever...u give too much credit...i can't rap.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 08:00:40 PM by luvlylisa »

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 10:42:28 AM »

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 08:01:28 PM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 08:22:47 PM »
so had a few things to do today at work....it was somewhat productive.  Can't say I was on here much today...though partially not my own doing.

anyway...I was fine today, but for some reason I've got the biggest headache as of an hour ago.  HOWEVER, not that I'm here....it's gone away.  Do u think it's from PH w/drawl?  LOL  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Hey, just saying.

Tomorrow I'm going to head out to a new Japanese restaurant (although most ppl who work there are Chinese) in town here....Bamboo House.  They've got a Japanese hibachi....but I don't think we'll be having that.  My Chinese friend I met this summer wanted to go so my gf and I along with my Chinese friend and her bf will go check it out.  Thus far I've heard mixed reviews-mostly good ones though.  My brother and his gf went last week and they said it was good.  For our small town it's considered "high end" so we'll see.  It's nice to have something other than the usual mekas restaurants... .we have a Japanese sushi/chinese buffet dt which is somewhat expensive-the place is really nice but I think the food isn't really worth the money honestly.  Will most def take pics to share.

I think I'll be making pumpkin and vanilla swirl ice cream cake for the potluck this weekend.  It should be good.  Hrrmm, what to make it more delish....?  I'll have to think of something, either way I'm sure it'll be spoon lickably good!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 01:12:37 AM »
so i went to the new japanese restaurant tonight w my chinese friend echo and her bf.  it ws so busy that not only did we have to wait to get seated...we had to wait til like forever  to finally get our yummy food...but it was so worth the wait. i'll post pictures later (when i get to it). afterwards we stopped by the grocery store so i could grab some things for next weeks' turkey day. however since my mom luvs duck i got a duck this year (we usually have both on turkey day or xmas-but since my sis n bil r coming for thanksgiving, might as well) n if they want turkey someone else will have to get it. i got potatoes, stuff for pumpkin n lemon poppy bread n meatballs. i also got some stuff for my pumpkin vanilla ice cream cake for tomorrows turkey potluck @ my friends. i'll make it tomorrow morning...givi ng enough time for each layer. i've even got some ginger snaps n snickerdoddle cookies to crumble on top! itms going to be my thanksgiving masterpiece! let's hope it turns out good.this will be my first time making this one. i luv making new and experimenting with different flavors...will post up pictures too!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »
making the ice cream cake as we speaking....wa iting for my second layer to harden. gosh, it's so boring today...well, so far. even PH is boring today. n speaking of PH...for some reason i still can't get on from work. keep getting server busy...so i can only get on on my phone-for now. ::)

i'm debating what i'll do next week. i have a few days off n my sis n bils will b here too. we'll have turkey dinner certainly but i dunno if i'm going to tag along w them to mn. i don't even know if i want to go out to the balck friday craze. i'm tempted since i'd like a laptop(need one for work) n a new camera would be nice. but i also want to do some xmas shopping too. which reminds me...i've to get my bils something-might do that today or tomorrow...sin ce we'll b celebrating xmas turkey day since they're not going to be here for xmas. i'd luv to go to mn...but i know if i go then i'll want to spend more $ and we don't need to spend any more $. urgh! ::) we'll see.

*i appreciate those who lurk on here...however fyi, many of the times my "rantings" when referencing to ppl...r not directed to one or the same person. so yes, it may b confusing to u, but it's for me to know...i may share..but i won't share everything. 8) kthnxbye

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
sadly, my ice cream cake didn't set in time for the potluck n it was a mess...regardl ess it was still good. O0 that just means i'll have to make one for turkey day...well, maybe. 8)

the potluck was good...ate n the kids were all too cute running round n playing...laug hing up a storm. who knew they'd be so amused w a darn hallway just running up n down it. but hey, whatever keeps them from crabbypants n pouting.

we ended up just hanging out after everybody left..passing rounds of crown royal to the bday boy as we talked bout someone's luv life (no, not mine of course) n watched GROWN UPS (hilarious movies-the guys kept saying it would be them n 10 years or so).

i came home last night only to go in n out of dreaming bout a certain PHer. i kept having this dream over n over all night. i was posting threads @ my maptop n u were posting as well...posting to each other n commenting to one another back n forth. all i know was i was giggling n laughing the whole time...quite amusing. yes, even n my dreams u've got my attention. :D :D :D

started xmas shopping today...n just had dinner @ bamboo house again..sushi was sooOoOoo good tonight!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »
went to bed late last night (then again, I go to bed late every night).  as of recent, i've been having the wackiest of dreams.  the only part that I remember from my dream last night was when I was sitting at a table talking to this guy who seemed to be one of my korean friends from abroad.  but funny enough, while "studying" i was talking to him in english, chinese, korean and hmong.  (it was odd bc most of my korean friends I made while abroad in china obviously spoke korean but were pretty good in chinese however, none were willing to speak english with me-and duh, they don't speak hmong.)  The funniest part was when I asked him (in a mix of all the languages above) if he liked boobs while pointing to the picture in the magazine I was reading.  He smiled.  I was teasing him....as he blushed and we laughed.  Apparantly we must have been in class or something bc we purposedly were trying to jumble up the language so the teacher would not be able to know what content of our conversation.   ;D ;D ;D  Damn, these dreams have been quite interesting lately.  (Sorry, that's all that happened....no thing more than that you sick pervs!)

So we're sitting here helping my kids fill out stuff for scholarships as it's about that time of the year.  trying to get a head start on things and hopefully get them started so that we don't have to worry about this later next semester.  I just hope that these kids actually continue to look up scholarships and fill out applications.  i wish i would have done that when i was their age....i mean, hello...free money!

it's going to be a busy week...i have work tomorrow but I'm off Tues til Monday! How awesome is that?   O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2010, 08:02:38 PM »
OK pics of the yummy food I had over the weekend.  O0 O0 O0 O0

The Japanese Restaurant -Bamboo House

the sushi bar side

The hibachi grills

the cool/pretty lighting in the middle of the restaurant

our sushi: Black dragon roll, bamboo house roll, sweetheart roll, n california roll.                 dragon roll

new york roll and sweetheart roll

the hai nan duck

mussels with thai basil

orange chicken

hot n spicy beef

steamed dumplings

These here are from the potluck

...and the cute kids!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:09:50 PM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »
I'm tired....too much gobble gobble!  I'm doing laundry now.  It's been a chillaxin weekend/break. 

Trying to "finish" some stuff, hopefully things will "settle" this week.  heck, they'd better.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 12:02:01 AM »
yes! i have the day off tomorrrow. O0 going to spend it w my sis n bil b4 they head back home to phili. we're going to go shopping n get manis and maybe pedis (my sis' xmas present 4 me). we're taking r vizio tv back cause it's not playing right (audio issues). we're going to take some family photos tomorrow n then have a nice family dinner too. we might head out to the new japanese place-nothing is certain as far as location...but we'll not worry bout that. we might just spend some family time playing board games tonight...sinc e we've not played for a long time.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2010, 06:34:01 PM »
been busy....just simply that.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 10:47:11 PM »
do u ever feel like everything...l ike life is nothing but a blur? :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »
tonight's so cold inside my room.....  :-[

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 06:50:45 PM »
I've been busy....

...and lazy.  8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 01:07:12 AM »
just got done watchin this korean movie, the chaser. i give it an 8/10. it's about this guy who's a "pimp" (actually he manages a "call girl" service) n notices that his girls keep disappearing. so one night after a "client" calls n he sends over one of his girls he realizes that all the missing girls go missing after meeting w this client. the pimp thinks that this client is screwing him over buy selling his girls..little does he know this client is really a psycho/serial killer....and the killer sends the pimp n cops on a wild goose chase (hence, chaser). i honestly like movies like this bc u don't know what to expect-it's unpredictable, which i luv! n a lil blood n gore is a-ok w me! 8) overall, a good rental choice! O?

been busy w work recently but that'll for the next few weeks...i hope. :-\

there's all this darn snow n i hate it! blah! but @ least the temp has been midwest ok...though i know that'll change SOON! ::)

yeah it's been a while...and i should keep this to myself...but honestly, i miss u. hope ur doing well...sweet dreams dear. ;) i know when time permits i may c u again...until then i'll just keep myself busy. :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements