Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 226390 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »
my brother is awesome! he listens well. :) for xmas he got me hk stuff-not a surprise...but he also got me a new camera. (one of those samsung TL205 w the LCD front screen) i've been complaining bout my camera since the zoom button has been really sticky n sometimes the camera seems as if it's possessed (turn power off n it stays on or it doesn't even turn on sometimes, @ times it's on but it won't/can't do anything no matter what i press/do, etc.) i'm still playing round w it.  he gets the award every year for best gifts (for me). O0

gonna have r meeting today...please, let's keep it short n sweet. there's no turning back now come tomorrow i'll be able to breathe n hopefully have all this weight lifted off my shoulders cause literally...my back, shoulders n neck has been so sore these past few weeks...i'm really feeling it! :( not good!

it's been a while...i hope u r well. time to time u appear in this mind of mine...sometim es when i least expect it. is it a good thing? i just smile as i think to myself...i must be blessed to see such a beautiful soul w all this chaos around me. thank u for the smiles...i appreciate it much. :)

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2010, 10:55:02 AM »
just when I thought this was going to be simple.....r u f*ing kidding me?  Urgh!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2010, 06:21:17 PM »
though i say I'm patiently waiting....dee p down inside...I'm biting off all my nails and can't sit still....getti ng antsy waiting....how much longer mang!?!?!?!  :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »
i'm tired.....of everything. ::) :(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »
at the office.....fin ishing up the last of it...or so I hope!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 11:12:02 AM »
So it's a new year.  2011 is finally here.  I had a relaxing 5 day vacay....i really didn't do much.  new years was drama free and with that-good enough for me.  i think a lot of ppl decided to stay in this year...probabl y a good thing.

the new year is off to an OK start....one thing forsure, it's going to be a year of great/many changes.  That I'm certain.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:33 AM »
got a few things to do today....but imma go hit the gym today!!! Making an effort to drag my arse there bc I really need to.  Again, thinking about myself for once!

Speaking of which...I bought myself some nice cozy "slippers" to wear at the office.  It's just four of us who work here and most of the time we all take off our shoes and stretch our toes anyway...come summer we're practically barefoot in the office!  anyway....the slippers are awesome considering the cold arse winters here.  And since I am one of the few girls who don't wear boots...it's nice to have cozy slippers instead of my wet shoes from the snow.   O0 O0 O0 O0

i've always had issues sleeping but for the last month it's been getting worse.  I'm tossing and turning more than ever and I'm even waking up in the middle of the night now.  Usually it was just sleep apnea since it took forever for me to fall asleep...now it's more like issues staying asleep.  urgh!  >:(  ::) ::) ::) 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »
Happy birthday dad......ur papers have been filed today!  (It wasn't purposedly to have been filed today...just finally got everything done.  Oh well, at least it's all done now.)

I've gotten to bed early a few nights now...but nothing consistent.  I really need to, I know.  But for the life of me...I just can't seem to get to bed before 9.  ::) ::) ::)

I did say that this year is a year of change didn't I?  Well, someone decided to give my number out to a friend of hers yesterday.  She asked first if it was OK (thankfully she did.  I hate ppl who give out your number w/o asking!)...she said she had a friend who was wanting some company of a lady.   ???  I'm no hater....and hey, I'm game to meet new ppl-it's not like he's proposing marriage or anything.  If all else fails...I've made a new friend if anything.  So I gave my consent and didn't think much of it.
Last night as I was getting ready for bed (11PM or so) i got this text message...noth ing but a :) obviously from a number I didn't recongnize.  So I asked who it was....and he said the was my friends' friend.  After a few text messages, he wanted to call me.  So he called and we talked.  Honestly, it has been a while since I've had anyone call me so it was "refreshing" as I told him. 

He's quite a character....v ery outspoken and direct-to the point.  He's a big jokester and may come off as a sleezeball even....but he sounds like he's got a good heart.  I even got a change to "psycho analyze" him (I don't mean to do that...but it's only natural that I put this stuff I've paid great money for to use)and though he claims that he's just not the relationship kind of guy (@ least he's honest) he has obviously been jaded somewhere in his life to not want to commit ever. 

Anyway.....it's just a phone call.  He wants to call me again tonight...we'll see.  I'm still at work, so eh.  Nothing to make much of....as we're just "getting to know each other".  It is what it is....whatever it may be.  8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
eh.....i don't want to get out of bed @ all today! @ least it's friday! n being that it's friday my day will b a short 1...well, @ work that is.

*sigh* where o where...art thou tus hlub? i need some1 to rub my feet n neck. actually a nice all body massage would be awesome...but i'm ticklish. :D i remember getting those when i was abroad in china....the best thing ever! O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »
eh...I'm bored as phawk. 

what to do, what to do....what to do?

Guess I'll head on home and get my tennis shoes and head on to the gym.  I need it and well, I've nothing else better to do, right?  Bout time I get my butt back there anyway. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »
urgh...i don't want to do anything today. can i just stay n bed all day? who wants to snuggle n cuddle? trust me, u'll b warm! :2funny:however, strictly cuddling...if i feel anything else...*kick* ur butt off the bed. 8) i said snuggle cuddle! ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »
have u ever lost anyone close to u? i can honestly say...i've lost ppl i knew n ppl who r family...but no 1 particularly "close"? i've lost one close cousin. he was about 16 n i was probably 13 @ the time. he was shot in a drive-by. yes, he may have put himself n this situation bc of the ppl he decided to associate w. regardless, he was a good kid, a sweet guy...a lot of ppl luved him-the girls especially. when he died it was the first time i had experienced death-in the sense where it touched my heart, tugged it n clenched it. it's been years now since i've experienced loss so close to me.

last night my brother n i were @ a friends' (technically we're related through my moms' side...n the oldest son is a good guy friend of mine since middle school) house helping them fold money boats. his father just past thursday. he had suffered a stroke years ago n had been wheelchair bound for about four years now. it was sad to b there..but the support was much needed.

just makes u wonder bout all others around u...everyone has a time. w all that's been going on n my life as of lately...i can't n don't want to imagine that one day when those luved ones' time is up.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2011, 05:22:41 PM »
:sad1: got a killer headache  ...but i've still laundry to do.   ::) ::) ::)

gonna KTFO  when I get home from laundry.  I've been really tired lately....thin king work and all this paperwork crap is finally catching up with me! :confused2: blah!!    :buck2:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2011, 06:18:56 PM »
calling it a day....need to go home!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »
OMG...is this the year for change or what? i'm not going to elaborate now...but goodness. i surely didn't c that tonight! nothing much really...but for someone who's been out of this game for a while...honest ly, it's kind of weird n quite frankly scarey too. half the time i've got this look on my face like..."er... :-\ is this really happening? ??? n do i really want to believe or should i believe this is happening?" 8) yeah it may be a bit overwhelming n much-not that i can't take it...but i'm just not used to it. (due to my own personal insecurities.. .blah blah blah)

anyway...i'm going to have me a four day weekend...yes, i've a funeral to attend, but some friends to be coming n2 town that i've not seen for a while...so it'll b nice. O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements