Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 224070 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #945 on: December 24, 2015, 03:30:16 AM »
I can't believe it....just one more semester. 

If I thought 2015 was the year of change...boy will I be pushing through with more change in this coming year.  Gritting through it all and needing to persevere! You can do it Lisa!

Since I'm here.....happy holidays PHers.  I don't come on too often anymore....lif e has been demanding so I don't have time as I used to.  (And quite frankly, PH hasn't really been the same for me.) 

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:34:35 AM by luvlylisa »

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 25, 2016, 01:11:59 AM »
Eh...it's been blah lately but that's nothing new.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #947 on: January 25, 2016, 01:44:37 AM »
well, the good new is that you're going to be awesome! O0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 22, 2016, 08:58:30 PM »
well, the good new is that you're going to be awesome! O0
Awww....thnx!  O0

How have you been?  Hope 2016 is going well for you!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 09, 2016, 02:51:46 PM »
wow...just in and i c 5 guests perusing through my journal here.  r u enjoying my mundane life?  :D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: May 03, 2016, 06:03:28 PM »
Yes, I submitted my last project on Sunday.   O0 I'm finally done!  I can't believe two years went by so fast!  :wav: :wav: :wav:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 01, 2016, 05:18:55 PM »
I heard it's going to be hella hot this weekend in Cali but I'm glad I finally have the chance to go on a short sister trip to visit my grandma in Fresno.  It's just for the weekend but we needed to go see her before she gets too old and weak. 

I may meet up with some (former) phers. 

Overall, it's exciting other than the drive from LA.  Regardless, I'm ready for sun, food, family, friends, and shopping!!!  O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 25, 2016, 05:18:07 PM »
Decisions, decisions, decisions.  A lot of thinking to do and reflection.  What do I want and what will I have to compromise for it? 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 13, 2016, 12:23:08 PM »
summer has been stressful and i've had several meltdowns due to work.  i got promoted and am now the director of my program since our director left in january (her hubby got promoted and had to move to NC).  unfortunately i have just one other staff, who does NOTHING, so work has been stressful.  having to manage everything and make sure my kids are all safe and no one is dying, really. 

at least i finished grad school and got that over with.  i dunno what i'd do if i had grad school while doing camp this summer.  i swear, this was the summer to test me with everything all summer. "Let's throw everything at her and see just how much she can take until she breaks!" at least that's what it felt like.  i definitely broke down a few times and had my haha-fest but never did i say i'd give up.  if anything i was looking how to get over the hurdle and keep on trucking. *sigh*  made it to the end of camp....now just wrapping things up.

transition.  yep, that's where i'm at.  i feel like i've been there forever and especially now with work.

i'll be turning 35 on Tuesday.  35. i don't feel old but some days my body tells me differently and some days my kids definitely give me the indication that i am old.  LOL i've no plans...it's a weekday.  if need be, i can celebrate when my sister, BIL, and nephew get here labor day weekend.  yes, we'll celebrate then....it'll also my my lil bro's bday too so we'll celebrate everything then.

can't wait to see my cute lil man, my nephew Sawyer.  he's so adorable but a big brat.  i guess when ur the only child and gma and gpa spoil the heck out of ya u end being a huge brat.  either way he's still my lil man. too cute for time out and too adorable to get yelled at.  LOL

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 03, 2016, 01:43:07 AM »
we're moving (again). my bro and SIL bought a house and we are to be moving next weekend.  i started packing but since most of my stuff is already in a box or storage bin of some sort i really don't need to pack my thins in a box.  *sigh* wish i could just snap my fingers and get it all done with.

work has been coming together OK.  Thankfully, I got two other staff now and the one staff that does nothing has been put in check.  He knows his butt is on the line.  That's right, don't fawk with me.

2017 is just around the corner....can't help but think what i will encounter next year.  I guess we'll just have to wait and c. 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 30, 2016, 12:58:36 PM »
what do i even say?  i try and i do what i can but it seems to never be enough.  what do u want from me?  i look out for u n do my part but if this keeps up i can't c myself staying.  i'm not asking for much or for anything. all i want is some respect. simply said but difficult to do. i guess. 

as the yr is coming to an end i look back and for the last few years there's something in each that i find myself lost in or slipping away one thread at a time w. i do what i can and i try to take the higher ground but y am i the one who ends up disappointed? perhaps it's just me who over analyzes too much but i can't help that i consider others...even if it's before me.

....a plz, don't take out ur frustrations w the world on me! i'm certainly not n the mood nor do i deserve to deal w or hear ur crap.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 01, 2017, 01:30:50 PM »
wow, jan 1, 2017.  we're here.  alive. breathing. all is good i guess. eh, yeah.  8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 14, 2017, 04:51:02 PM »
...still unpacking and organizing in the new place.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 28, 2017, 02:16:30 PM »
新年快乐!Happy lunar new year!  It's my year this year.  Haven't looked into what this year is suppose to entail but I will be heading out here to get some goodies to make today.  We don't celebrate it but it's been my way of celebrating and remembering all the awesome friends I've made while abroad.  Nothing elaborate but it will be yummy!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 03, 2017, 01:52:53 PM »
my maternal grandpa passed last month and we went to the funeral this past weekend.  it was bittersweet.

one thing that kept coming to the surface all weekend, COMMUNICATION is key to everything!!!  W/o good communication, misunderstandi ngs will always lie at ur feet.

starting to plan for summer already...eh.

got myself a mattress so i don't have to sleep on the floor or air mattress anymore.  still looking for my bed frame though. blah.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements