Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 228835 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2011, 01:30:46 AM »
it was a long day today... :-\

i haven't a clue y my left foot, no, ankle hurts so much. ??? i feels like i rolled it..but i know i didn't. it was fine when i woke up today but when i got out of the car @ work..somethin g was weird...i had trouble just gettin up from my chair cause i couldn't stand on it...let alone walk. so no gym today for me. :( but tomorrow, no excuses--i will go to the gym...jus limited as to what i can do. 8)

tired...need to sleep.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »
OK this is my lame text/convo with the wanna-b bf...let's call him Tran, shall we?  (Keep in mind he already knows what I look like...just blowing smoke up my arse....I'd rather go to sleep, no thanks.) The smilies are what I think he's feeling...and mine are what I really felt at the time.

T: Hey u!  :)
LL:Hi T...it's been a long day. hopefully urs has been good.  :)
T:Mines been ok.  :)
LL:Good for u.  :)
T:Haven't heard from u these couple of days...what u been up to?  :(
LL:nothing...  8)
T:Any luck with guys?  :-\
LL:what do u mean?  ???
T:Any guy get at u?  :-\
LL:Sorry, u should know by now..no guys don't "get @ me".  ::)
T:Bcuz they r stupid!!   ::) ;D
   U b my gf? O0 O0 O0
LL:Ha, thanks.  It is what it is...what can u say?  :)
    Err....again, my answer is still the same.  Too soon to say that I want to go there, sorry.  ::)
T:What r u doing at home?  >:D
LL:Getting ready for bed.  8)
T:Take a pic of u & what u wearing  >:D >:D >:D
LL:...I don't think so.  ??? ::) :-\ :idiot2: :knuppel2:
T: Y not?  ???
LL:Y should I?  >:(
T:It don't matter how u look.  :)
LL: Er...no thanks.  ::)
T:I like what i c about u.  ;)
LL:But tell me though, what exactly is it that u c?  I mean, what do u like about me?  ??? ::)
T:U, that's what I like about u.  ;) O0 >:D
LL: U can't tell me what it is specifically? ::)
T:Ur beautiful face and sexy ass body!  >:D >:D >:D
LL:Really?...is that so?  ::) ::) ::)
T:Yes, babe.  O0 O0 O0 >:D >:D >:D
LL:I guess....if u say so.  ::)  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
T:I do!  O0 O0 O0 O0
LL:OK...well, gnight gotta get me some zzzZzzZzz...  ::) ::) ::) 8) :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1:
T:OK...gnight.  :'( :'( :'(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2011, 04:02:37 PM »
My ankle still hurts.. :'(

He's still not giving up!   ::) ::) ::)  BUt damn...it's enough that I got a surprise in my FB inbox yesterday....b ut goodness!  :o ::) got another surprise yesterday night when I got a text message.  Someone decided it was hawt or sexy or whatever to send me sext pic of their family jewels.  Seriously!?!?!?!   ::)  Do ppl really think this is their way of insuring that they'll "get some"....heck, that they'll get anything?  Like I said...."do u send pic of ur c0ck to every girl?"   ??? ::)  He replied..."no, just u bc I like u." I'm sure I'm not the first to hear that...pfft!  Again, I'm single-but not desperate. 8)

Don't get me wrong, I like men...I like them a lot....but give me a break-do u really think flashing someone ur c0ck is really going to "win" them over?  Not implying it was "bad looking" of one....but what kind of girl do u take me for?   ??? ::)  So what did I do?  i told him i had to go to bed.  He tried calling me after he sent the pic (along with 5 other text messages ::) ) but i didn't pick up.  Told him I had way too much for one night and there was no way I was going to talk to him after seeing "him".  "Fine, we'll talk tomorrow, right?"  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Seriously!!! Some guys just don't get it.  ::) ::) ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2011, 03:08:11 AM »
sorry, i've decided...game over!

we went out last night n tonight. it's been a while since i've gone out n had fun. good laughs w good company. O0 i'm so glad i have awesome friends. we danced a bit...sweating like mad crazy but it was my workout for the day.

i'm not a violent person but i was so close to chuckin my glass of water @ this white girl. the whole time she was looking some of my girls n other hmong girls up n down n making disgusting facial gestures n whispering to her friend n bf. it was obvious that she was talking trash. i don't look for trouble but i can't stand ppl who hate on others bc they feel/think they r better than them. she was totally dissing us bc how we "dance"; she thought her skills were better. she wasn't bad n it was obvious that she has had classes n was a trained dancer. no hating n that...but don't hate us bc u think ur better...that isn't cool w me. but i knew if i did anything i'd have to explain to my boss n kids...so i just let it be.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2011, 09:51:13 PM »
It's been a long day.  Just got done with tutoring...and I've still got laundry to do...but I'll leave that for tomorrow morning. 

Nothing new here....gonna go home now and get me some  :sleepy2:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2011, 10:23:33 PM »
yet again...going through some changes.....

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2011, 11:58:46 PM »
i want to go to the cities badly this weekend...i told fres i'd come up for the show. however, this snow is NOT helping one bit! i'm due for some grooming as well..not to mention the fact that i'd like to check out the new flea market too. mayb i'll wait it out n c if sat. is any better n go then. we'll just have to wait n c. 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »
headed to MN....possibly .

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
my eyes hurt...yet again.  I really need to get 'em checked out!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »
urgh! i've been coughing up a storm....feels as if i've coughed up my heart, lung, liver n kidneys...my nose is stuffy, running, stuffy n running all n circles...it's ridiculous! i am congested n have minor headaches...ur gh! ::) i better b well by this weekend so i can go back to work.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2011, 08:36:47 AM »
no such luck, i'm still sick! i've all the above except the headaches r gone...gee, i guess that's a good thing, right? ??? ::)

so what am i going to do today? SLEEEEEEEEP!!! might as well n hope this cold dies out mang! i've got to work tomorrow no exceptions!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »
If u end-up there... n deceid to go check Stargate  :D ... Say Hi to Big Bear, from Lucky Ly, sunny Cali ... He's the biggest/tallest caucasian bouncer... Bold head, goatee, n usually by the smaller dance floor for the younger crowd Mlle luvlylisa  :)
i did go up but did not hit up stargate lucky, sorry. but i'll remember that for next time. O0

younger crowd? lol i'm usually on the "younger" side...only bc i like to dance n can only "mulan" to so many songs. :D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2011, 01:43:38 AM »
status: still sick... :( i know--totally sucks! *cough cough* urgh...but managing.

i've got lots to do tomorrow--yeah, it's going to b a long day...let alone, a long week! tutoring all mon-wed...and i'm still not sure if i'm going to leave wed night or thurs morning for my conference. it might depend more so on the weather (which we did have a beautiful n "warm" day today). then again i did c an extended forecast n it says it's suppose to rain all day thurs...so i might just leave wed afternoon. madison is not far...but i want to get there safely n on time. *note to self: need to get directions to hotel where conference is @! n i've not decided if i'm goin to come home right away or the next morning...we'll c.

fri i've got our workshop i've to help w...n then sun another workshop i've to help w 2. college visits we've to do this month n i've a baby shower i've to help plan as well as our march bdays a bunch of r friends r all renting a "cabin" 4. so much goin on, it's great but my mind is n a million places...alway s multitasking that i feel like i'm not lost but not quite all there all the time, u know? ::) ???

anyway, we booked the place 4 the bdays! we're all so excited; we haven't done 1 of these trips since sept so everyone is really looking forward 2 it. i know i'm excited! good times awaiting i'm sure of it! O0

he's no longer callin or textin me now...i've said this b4 but it's been bout a week...so i think he finally got the pict! thank goodness. O0

it's been a while since i've heard from u...n though i don't want 2 admit it...i missed u, mayb even a lil more than i knew n a lil more than i should.  yeah, u can say...ur startin 2 grow on me...n i honestly don't mind. but shhh!!! u didn't hear it from me. ;D 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »
I feel so much better today (probably bc it was beautiful outside!).  However, I am a bit congested still and my voice isn't all back--but I feel fine...OK occasional coughing here and there too.

Vday....shmee day!  ::) ::)  ::)

eating me some fruit and strawberry fruit dip...yumm!!!  O0 O0 O0

work today was alright.  another long day tomorrow.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »
lucky....this ones for you.....OK, and 'em young ones too.  it's been a while...so I'm a bit rusty yo.

mic check, mic check uh uh uh....check my flow
u c i'm back yes, i'm back on ph here talkin, spittin yo
cause this here mister workout-kid, mister lucky ly came knockin @ my door
asking me to spit yet again at my fellow hmong ppl, yo  homies yo, yo, yo
kuv rov los lawm..los peb mus nram club mus seev cev, haus npias
all i c r OG cats--drunk...rubbing up against girls...."koj puas nyiam peb thiab?"
the girls w their micro dresses....so short you can see their coochies
one girl looked like a drugged up Cruella de Vil w damn huge a$$ boobies
but we know em guys be drooling all over the place....stari ng, hoping to cop a feel
only to find out at the end of the night she was a he...operation six months...deal or no deal
at the club grinding, cock-blockin, fist pumping, patron we drinking, chicken feet we grubbing
chicken feet?  only at stargate deep fried please yes those are the best....hey, best not be hogging
mister lucky was right....luvly comes out to play at night
no fight, cause that just ain't right....i come to enjoy my night and if you are nice you won't get this in your face--yeah ice
i've got moves and i luv to groove....make the right moves and mayb there will be room for you too
i'll drop it like it's hot when the bass is pounding on your c0ck
two step when the treble rings in your ear you start to tremble
circle dance round n round...rememb er salavong, the favorite one when you go back and forth, up and down
i always have me a blast when i'm out on the dance floor
don't matter if i'm alone, with friends, a random guy or many more
whippin my hair all around...laugh ing up a storm...what more can you ask for?
cause i'm out to lose me some calories, feel the burn baby...sweatin it up all the way to the door
dancin til my feet hurt, leg cramps, and i toes are numb--can't feel em no mo'
that's how we do what we do...yes, me in the club....now toodle dee doo!

how u like that one lucky???  8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements