Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 224042 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #960 on: April 04, 2017, 10:50:15 AM »
things are getting better....

...wish i can say the same about my moms' health.

summer is underway and I am trying to scramble to get things align.  sometimes i question y i am still doing all this.

...then again, sometimes I question everything all together. *sigh*

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: September 09, 2017, 12:46:29 AM »
It's been months since I've been on here.....work is work.  fam is fam.  Nothing much has changed. eh.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 22, 2017, 02:09:00 PM »
Got some good news yesterday.  I will be an auntie (again)!   :wav: :wav: :wav:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Peachy Fish

« Reply #963 on: September 26, 2017, 11:39:58 PM »
Got some good news yesterday.  I will be an auntie (again)!   :wav: :wav: :wav:

Congrats dear!

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: September 30, 2017, 10:49:49 AM »
Congrats dear!
Thank you!  Can't wait to see if it will be a niece or another nephew.  Secretly (OK, my SIL knows I'd like a niece), I'd like a girl but that would mean three girls vs. the one guy in this house-my brother.  U know he is hoping for a boy.  LOL  ;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Peachy Fish

« Reply #965 on: October 09, 2017, 08:30:42 PM »
Thank you!  Can't wait to see if it will be a niece or another nephew.  Secretly (OK, my SIL knows I'd like a niece), I'd like a girl but that would mean three girls vs. the one guy in this house-my brother.  U know he is hoping for a boy.  LOL  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote

;D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 21, 2017, 10:47:45 AM »
Update! I guess I have been a good girl bc Santa says I am an aunty to a healthy niece!!! Yaaassss!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 21, 2017, 10:55:38 AM »
Anymore pix of food?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 21, 2017, 07:48:55 PM »
Anymore pix of food?
haha, there’s always more pix of food. That hasn’t stopped. I just really come on here anymore tho.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 24, 2018, 11:57:06 AM »
Yes, still alive.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: November 28, 2018, 08:34:47 PM »
Can't believe the year is coming to an end soon.  A lot has happened this year but I am looking forward to new opportunities and possibilities with the new year. I've been away from here and in all honesty, I can't keep track of all the aliases so I just don't bother. 

Each day there is a new struggle yet there we find peace at the end of the day (and hopefully laughter here and there as well).

Work is OK; could be better but we/you do what we/you can and carry on.  As long as I know I am doing my part and doing my best that's what matters.

My niece and nephew are growing day by day and I love being an aunty.  I don't mind that things would simply stay that way.  The niece is so cute and as of now I am a little biased bc she lives with me so I definitely shower her with luv, kisses, and hugs more than my nephew but he will always have my heart. Other than that....things with the siblings r good.  My parents still drive me crazy and as usual, it's still all a working progress--our relationships that is.

Speaking of relationships.  I'm still single (which is OK with me).  Currently, I have been talking to someone (long distance-no, not from Thailand or anywhere in Southeast Asia) for about 9 months now.  I'm not sure if anything will really come out of this as I feel we both are working on our careers and let's face it, I think we both are not quite sure how real things can get since we are oceans apart.  I am in no way wanting to push or pressure for anything.  It's fun and I enjoy "strolling" through this park than running through it. No surprise, he doesn't share his feelings much and with some language and cultural barriers I have been as transparent as possible with him.  At least I know now that I have to be in order to not take things out of context and misunderstand one another.  He also has come to know what it is that I need in how he should communicate with me and be as transparent as he can with me as well.  We're both learning and we're both hesitantly or frighteningly taking small steps to work on this budding relationship.  I like that I don't feel pressure nor have to be a certain way in a typical cat and mouse chase.  I also don't like titles and labels as I feel sometimes ppl then want to play the role of something and I'm definitely all about my emotions and the feels rather than the title. I am being cautious but smelling the roses as well.  Yes, you can say I am happy where I am and with whatever I have sitting before me. 

Like this post: +2
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: December 14, 2018, 11:55:40 AM »
will be on winter vacation since students will be finishing up with finals and home as well.  nothing planned since i have a cruise in april with the girls but it'll be good to sleep in and spend some qt with my adorable niece.  yep, eat, sleep, play, veg, lounge, do nothing.  what a life!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #972 on: January 29, 2019, 11:42:05 AM »
will be on winter vacation since students will be finishing up with finals and home as well.  nothing planned since i have a cruise in april with the girls but it'll be good to sleep in and spend some qt with my adorable niece.  yep, eat, sleep, play, veg, lounge, do nothing.  what a life!
O0 O0 O0 O0

Which cruise line are you going with and where?

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: February 02, 2019, 01:06:23 PM »
O0 O0 O0 O0

Which cruise line are you going with and where?
Hey you!  How have you been?  I hope all is well with you mister!

Cruise? Which one? Ha, wouldn’t you like to know.  LOL :D I am going with some girlfriends on a 4-day Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas.  It’s actually a bachelorette party/cruise since my friend is getting married. Never gone on a cruise before and have always wanted to. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #974 on: February 07, 2019, 09:04:16 AM »
Hey you!  How have you been?  I hope all is well with you mister!

Cruise? Which one? Ha, wouldn’t you like to know.  LOL :D I am going with some girlfriends on a 4-day Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas.  It’s actually a bachelorette party/cruise since my friend is getting married. Never gone on a cruise before and have always wanted to.

Wow, how exciting is that? Would love to go on one, but as for now, you go and tell me about it later.  The bahama sounds like a true vacation, and beautiful to say the least.  Post some pictures so we can enjoy it with you... ;) ;)

Advertisements