Advertisement

Author Topic: Chronicles of Prima Donnas  (Read 3406 times)

prima_donna

Re: Chronicles of Prima Donnas
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 06:53:29 PM »
"There is something strange, something different, a sense of fimilarity, a feeling of wholeness that sits right in the middle of the heart. This occured ever since we crossed paths. To deny this truth is ignorance, it is the act of cowardliness, it cuts off the very air we breath. We must take charge of our lives this very moment. Forget the should've, what ifs, right and wrong. What matters is this very moment, the percious moments when time stand still. The truth is hard to concieve. It is inevitable that we'll past, and to live another lifetime without my soul-mate I can no longer." - Steve Urk

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

prima_donna

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 07:42:57 PM »
A ramen kinda day. That was not satifsying at all.
Id just moved into my new apartment. Its been about 3 weeks since I officially lived here and my stuff are still cluttered on the floor. I would like to start organizing but sucks when you have no dresser or bed. Slowly I told myself I'll start buying those things.

Feeling a bit of independences again.
Today I had to go talk with Grace my office receptionist about fixing our door entry. My mom urgently lectured me to get our door fixed because if somebody really wanted to break in they could easily kick down my door. It look like the door was damaged from before.

prima_donna

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 05:38:59 PM »
Whitewater rafting for the first time.
It was a one day, 8 hr, 15 mi trip down the middle fork of the American River. Had a blast. The water was cold from the beginning. As the day progress on. It started getting hot in the afternoon. Mid-way we stop to have lunch. Everything was super organized and lunch was already prep for us. Sandwich wraps and lemonade. The last 5 mins of our trip, I jumped into the water.

Part of the trip was required for us to have a guide, someone who knows the river and can leverage the boat. Our guide was good. Nobody in our boat fell out. The other guide who was more adventerous tipped over his boat and lost all his passager. It was kinda fun because we had to save the other people.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:19:44 PM by prima_donna »

Advertisements