Advertisement

Author Topic: Rockstargenes and Pineapple Story  (Read 8242 times)

Rockstargenes

Rockstargenes and Pineapple Story
« on: October 29, 2010, 09:34:34 AM »
Pineapple:
I suck at wrting story or telling story.  i suppose we start by brainstorming a story, plot, charator, climax, etc..?  is this correct?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Pineapple

Re: Rockstargenes and Pineapple Story
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
Or we could write out a paragraph or a couple sentence and then just keep continuing from there.  How about that?

Rockstargenes

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:12:33 AM »
Or we could write out a paragraph or a couple sentence and then just keep continuing from there.  How about that?

Will give it a Shot.  since the topic of the threads is already Rockstargenes and Pineapple Story those to Nicks will be our Two main charactors. 

Rockstargenes Walk towards the Stage, And starts to check out his bands equipment, then makes a Sounds check.  Doesn't sound to good, but it's still early at the Bar So no ones there yet.  As he starts to work out the kinks with the sound he realizes forgot something form the car.  He walk passes the bar and start on his way out the long dark hall to thr front door.  Right When he about to open the Door, it Swings open, and in comes this shorter, Shy looking women.  She walk by rockstar and kind bumps him as she was in a rush.

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »
can you guys make me the bad guy and can i have a parrot as my sidekick, ps, the parrot has a wooden leg. thank u

Rockstargenes

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 10:29:30 AM »
can you guys make me the bad guy and can i have a parrot as my sidekick, ps, the parrot has a wooden leg. thank u

Well make you the bad guy,  as for the parrot wel see about that one.

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »
Well make you the bad guy,  as for the parrot wel see about that one.
i want the pirate to have an asian accent and he's also a cop. make him say something like...ahem...

"FREEZA, EL A PEE DHEE!"

Rockstargenes

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 10:35:59 AM »
i want the pirate to have an asian accent and he's also a cop. make him say something like...ahem...

"FREEZA, EL A PEE DHEE!"

Let me get this Straight you want your charactor to be a Crooked pirate cop with a Parrot that has an Asian Accent?

Pineapple

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »

LOL...sure why not!

_________

Rushing down the hall, Pineapple was late for the interview.  She had forgotten about bumping into anyone.  So determined she was going to get the job of being the new bar singer...but she was late.

"Oh no..." Pineapple whispered as she approached the manager's office.  That second, the door flew right opened.  Walking out was a dark quiet face. He was dressed in a ragged officer suit with converse shoes and so smooth he walked right pass Pineapple in silence as if nobody was there.  Following that man was a wooden-leg parrot.

"Ah...yes, there you are m'lady" spoke the manager.  Pineapple looked up with some confusion as she was still in a daze at the sight of the quiet man who walked away and especially the wooden-leg parrot but she quickly recovered herself and walked in to the office.

After a few minutes, Pineapple walked out of the office with the manager.  They approached the stage as the manager had wanted to see how well Pineapple can sing.  

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:59:15 AM by Pineapple »

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 11:06:01 AM »
Let me get this Straight you want your charactor to be a Crooked pirate cop with a Parrot that has an Asian Accent?
no, i'm a bird keeper. the parrot is my split personality, i go on a rampage to start holding up convenience stores.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 11:18:01 AM »
no, i'm a bird keeper. the parrot is my split personality, i go on a rampage to start holding up convenience stores.

Looks like Pineapple already made you the bar manager.

Pineapple

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 11:23:08 AM »
Looks like Pineapple already made you the bar manager.

Actually I didn't.  The manager is someone else.  DPA just happened to walk out of the manager's office.  LOL.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »
As Pineapple made it on to the stage and Started singing... RockStar came back in the door walking thourgh the hall wondering who was that Rude woman... as he got closer to the end of the hall He hears a Beautiful Voice singing and Was Wondering dayem, that can't be her singing.  He Turns the Corner and This beautiful voice he was hearing was from the rude woman earlier.  He walked up to the Bar Manager. he then Ask who is this Singing.  DPA parraot replies in a Asian Accent PIE Apple....    Rock looks a Little Confuse and right before he started to ask again he can here Bar manger Saying to this woman.  Good Job Pineapple Come back to my office and Will work out the rest of the details.  As rock watch in memorization of the Beatiful singin woman he get a better l;ook at her.  He's wondering to himself She looks a little young But is very Cute.  next DPA and His parrot starts to follow both pineapple and Manger to the managers Room.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:29:47 AM by Rockstargenes »

Rockstargenes

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 11:27:46 AM »
Actually I didn't.  The manager is someone else.  DPA just happened to walk out of the manager's office.  LOL.

I have to change my Story around  then

Pineapple

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
As Pineapple and the manager walked out from the stage back to the office, Pineapple could sense someone following them.

Walking pass the restroom which was next to the office, Pineapple excused herself.  As the door almost closed, she stuck a foot out to stop the door from completely closing as she listened to the coversation.

"Aye...sireee.. .eye solly eye belee eye came awff bad awhile eh-go.  Pleaz for get wha eye say.  Eye see you have wha eye nee in the bak room...eeff you go get wha eye nee, eye will not use this..."

"Please officer DPA, please do not harm me..." cried the manager as he raised his hands up to reveal he has nothing on him.

Rockstargene walked out from the bar room into the hallway thinking about what kind of pick up line to use on Pineapple.  Walking back and forth, keep beating his head like a dork with his drum sticks thinking and thinking...he doesn't want to come off creepy or weird.  Then suddenly there was a loud voice screaming "AI YAH" from the manager's office...

Rockstargenes

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »
Rockstar Runs to the back room where the manger Office is and he Finds two people on the floor and Pineapple standing there breathing heavily.  With a confuse look he starts to ask what happen and up comes DPA from the floor and Grabs Pineapple.  DPA say " run a long , yee, eye Nothing to do with yee."   little Did DPA know,  Pineapple Was a Black belt In serveral martial arts.   Right when DPA let his gard down Pineapple Threw DPA to the ground again.  Then Rockstar Charge towards DPA and Kicked him in the head knocking him out cold.  The Manager was just waking up looking daze and confuse.  he asked " What happen?"  Pineaple was about to explain but DPA parrot jump in and Said " yee got yee azz kick by thy Master and Pie Apple ( with and Asian accent) Jumped in and whoop thy's Master."     Up Came the manager and Grab the parrot and threw Him into a Dark closet.   While this was happening Pineapple went to the bar to get a drink and rockstar Follow still thinking of a pick up line. 

Advertisements