Advertisement

Author Topic: Rockstargenes and Pineapple Story  (Read 8240 times)

Pineapple

Re: Rockstargenes and Pineapple Story
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »
Pineapple grabbed a stool and sat down, while pouring some drink in a glass cup, she turned around and looked at Rockstargene with a smile as he was still thinking of a pick up line.  From the corner of her eye, she saw something shining and along with it was the converse shoes. 

Rockstargenes was still thinking about his pick up line saying "um....umm....." then Pineapple grabbed the stool with her foot and fling the stool that Rockstargene was about to sit on.  The stool flew over and knocked out DPA. 

When Pineapple and Rockstargenes both turned to look at DPA, it was actually the manager that was knocked out.  He had wore DPA's converse shoe because it was so smooth you almost couldn't hear the person who wears it.  But why would the manager want to attack them? 

Suddenly DPA appeared in the bar room with his wooden-leg parrot flying around the room repeating, "thee is yee conver shue...thee is yee conver shue..."  Rockstargenes and Pineapple looked at the shoe on the knocked out manager...ther e was something about the shoe.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Rockstargenes

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »
Duhn!!! Dun!!! Doom!!!!  To be continue on Monday November 1st. 

Please join us then to see why the bar manger wanted to attack Rockstargenes and Pineapple.

Will we also find out what Pick up line Rockstargenes decided to use on Pineapple? 

Rockstargenes

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 12:03:14 PM »
As they both turn to see the Parrot saying "thee is yee conver shue...thee is yee conver shue..." they saw DPA walking out dazed and confused as if he was lost and out on place.  DPA look at both pineapple and Rockstaregenes and Yelled out "Where am I.. who are you.?"   Then He saw the parrot Screaming "thee is yee conver shue...thee is yee conver shue..."   then and he, himself Screamed out "Not you again", and looked at the Shoe with fears in his eyes and Ran through the long dark hall and out the Front door.  

Rockstargenes and Pine apple looked at each other and was very confuse.  They both looked at the parrot and the parrot started Saying " Eye Controlled thee with thee Conver Shue,  wake now thee puppet."   Up comes the bar manager with Evil Dark eyes, with a killer intent.   The Manger run straight at both of them.  As the bar manager ran towards both of them, Pineapple Round house kick the manager and he goes flying towards the parrot and knocks the parrot out cold.  Then rockstarganes runs toward the bar manager and Takes off the Converse shoes and toss them to the corner room.  Tiess up the parrot with Several rubberbands so he can't fly around.  He then Walk up to pineapple and says "I think I need to call heaven because they’ve lost one of their angels."

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 12:29:14 PM by Rockstargenes »

Pineapple

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
"Oh my goodness, Rockstargenes. ...look," cried Pineapple as she pointed out the window.  "You are so right!" 

Rockstargenes was still lost looking at Pineapple he didn't clearly heard what she had said.  Pineapple raised her arms and cupped both her palm against Rockstargene's cheeks and smiled at him.  He could feel the warmth of her hands flowing through his cheeks.  Then she slowly turn his head towards the window.  As they both peer outside the window...there putting on the converse shoes that Rockstargenes had taken off the bar manager, was Darkplanetasia

As magically as it can be, the tied converse shoes on Darkplanetasia feet, sprung wings.  As the wings flapped, Darkplanetasia flew up and up.  His ragged officer suit slowly sparkled and turned into a magnificantly beautiful white tuxedo with golden trimmings. 

Rockstargenes dropped his jaws as he was shocked at what he was seeing.  This whole time he was fighting and trying to think of a pick up line to use on Pineapple...he has helped what he could not believe. 

"That there, is your lost Angel from Heaven..."  Pineapple replied as she chuckled.  Rockstargenes and her watched Darkplanetasia fly up, up, and away into the sky.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »
The End!!!

Pineapple:  i' m not Sure what else i can add to this great story!.  So....  I am Ending it. 

;D ;D ;D

nkaujcualis

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 09:34:58 PM »
i enjoy this very much.

you two should write more.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 04:20:46 PM »
i enjoy this very much.