Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmoob ua Meskav li funeral home puas tas lawm, lawv tsis kam xauj rau hmoob lawm  (Read 2751 times)

HmongKnight

Please use their funeral home wisely and make sure you clean after your mess. Alot of the funeral homes were closed for Hmong funeral services due to the fact that they drink alcohol and trashed their funeral property with too much rituals.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

poppyseed

Yes agreed.

I think my grandfather's funeral was held at a Meskav funeral home. Still the prettiest funeral home I have been to.

yuknowthat

true
Please use their funeral home wisely and make sure you clean after your mess. Alot of the funeral homes were closed for Hmong funeral services due to the fact that they drink alcohol and trashed their funeral property with too much rituals.

DivineTreasure

Most cities with a large enough Hmong population such as Sheboygan, LaCrosse, and Wausau only have one choice when it  comes to a funeral home.  Many funeral  homes are pretty strict as to what people can and can't do inside it so they're lucky to have one place to be able to rent.

hyaaj

lol

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
The way Hmong people do it ........they are better off in a place that barely have anything and just empty room and hallway to do what they like......... Example the Vue's funeral home in Sac. on Stockton Blvd/65th street that I've been to for recent funeral....... .... It is more suitable for a Hmong funeral vs. renting Meka funeral home where it can be a big area, creepy, give u chilling feeling walking around, etc.

mronline

big cooking, eating and drinking  too much which had always been an issue no matter where it is. although as much as we like to practice hmong traditional funeral, however the cost is killing the host family. maybe someday, we can change to 2 days funeral service .. maybe then using church ameska would no longer be an issue.

Advertisements