Advertisement

Author Topic: Darkplanetasia by: Rockstargenes & Pineapple  (Read 17826 times)

Rockstargenes

Re: Darkplanetasia by: Rockstargenes & Pineapple
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 12:34:08 PM »
Yes Started to ask the old lady, what the paper was used for and what does You Are in Control means, but right at that moment Darkplanetasia Started panicking.  he said " what the hell is going on here,   First I see river that is not supposed to be there in the Forrest.  then i Meet Girl that i dreamt about and Then I wake up Some Where and have no idea where the hell i am at.  Next he said, " hell with this!"  And ran out the door.  Out side you can see two moons,  one slighty larger than the other.  Stars all around and Mist of Clouds in some area where the stars was shinning bright thourgh.  these stars shine brighter than the one he was used to seeing..   DarkplanetAsia stop right as He reached out side and look all around him in amusement.  It was one the greatest things he had ever seen.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Pineapple

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 09:28:25 AM »
As Darkplanetasia was all confused and shocked at his surroundings and at the same time lost in this magical world of whatever it was, a house was on fire close by.  Darkplanetasia could see the smoke coming out.  He quickly rushed back inside the house where Yes and the old lady was.  He cried out to them that there was a house on fire.  

Yes and the old lady didn't care much about what Darkplanetasia was saying.  Suddenly a fired arrow flew through the top of the house and landed on the table. It was burning the wooden table.  The old lady got up and grabbed the bucket.  She hurried over to the vase full of water and scoop some water to get rid of the fire.  

Yes was too scared to get close to the fire, she pushed Darkplanetasia to grab the piece of paper.  Darkplanetasia was scared himself and pushed Yes over to the fire.  While they kept pushing eachother to the fire, the old lady was on fire.  She was burning hot and crying out "....you...cont rol...PH...pap er...." then she died.  

They did not hear the old lady clearly but finally Yes made up her mind.  She pushed Darkplanetasia hard.  He flew over and tripped and fell onto some fire.  While he was burning, Yes fetched the paper and ran out.

Darkplatnetasi a was burning.  He couldn't believe Yes left him.  As his clothes was burning, he started to move in slow motion, and everything around him was burning down.  The house was  falling apart and definately going to fall on him.  Then he heard a voice...callin g out to him in a serene voice

"stop...drop... shut em down open up shop...oh...no ....that's how ruff ryders roll..."

Darkplanetasia finally awaken.  He stopped, dropped, but there was no time to roll so he quickly ran himself over to the vase and jumped inside the water while the house all fell down immediately.  Everything black out for a few minutes...

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 09:32:38 AM by Pineapple »

Rockstargenes

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 02:17:02 PM »
When darkplanetasia Came too..   he saw the house was Still on fired and took a look around and all around him and Saw trees and Burning high to the sky.  yes yelled out to Daekplanetasia, "Stop soaking in water and Lets get back to your world, I must find the PH Hunnaydew spirit to help me with this paper the old lady left behind.   We can get to he easier by finding a hunnaydew fruit in your world."  Darkplanetasia slowly worked his way over to Yes and trip and fell Striaght to to the ground hitting his face first knocking him out cold again.  Yes started flopping her arms like a chicken.  Then she put her right foot in, she put her right foot out, she put her right foot in and she shake it all about...she does the Hokey-Pokey and she turn herself around cause that's what it's all about teleporting Darkplanetasia back into the real world. 

In the human PH world it was day time, calm and with a cool Wind breeze.  Yes Sat down next to Dark planet asian and SCREAMED WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!  Dark planet asian woke up With a quickness and gave yes a strange But Amusing look and Yes couldn't help but fall for this look.  She quickly turn around Blushing and said back to your house and started to walk towards dark planetasia house.  Dark Sat for moment and then got up and chased YES.

yes

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 04:01:12 PM »
Can you guys also inlcude the part where i did an sho-du-ken to DPA?

Rockstargenes

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »
Can you guys also inlcude the part where i did an sho-du-ken to DPA?

We can't do that yet, where still working on the way you and him fall for each other.  Gosh!!!!

yes

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »
We can't do that yet, where still working on the way you and him fall for each other.  Gosh!!!!
:2funny: oooo kay and then i dump him, right? ekekeke

Rockstargenes

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »
:2funny: oooo kay and then i dump him, right? ekekeke

If that happens it will have to be in the sequel. 

yes

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 04:07:43 PM »
If that happens it will have to be in the sequel. 
lol dorko!!!

Rockstargenes

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 04:47:44 PM »
lol dorko!!!

YES:  ;D ;D

Pineapple where you at?   :'( :'( :'(

Pineapple

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2010, 10:17:18 AM »
As Darkplanetasia started to chase Yes back to his home, Yes kept peeking back and forth making sure that Darkplanetasia was really after her.  Darkplanetasia could see her blushing each time she turned around.  He started to smile as he can feel the small affection arouse in the atmosphere. 

Darkplanetasia started creeping up in his own thoughts as the chase went on pretending about how they were in the fields of sunflowers.  The sun is up high with a clear blue sky.  Mountains in the faraway scenery.  A beautiful waterfall over head.  Dressed in beautiful Hmong clothes, sweet young summer love dancing around in the open. 

*slap*

Darkplanetasia awoke with the side of his cheek burning like hell.  “What the…”

“Look, over there,” Yes whispered.  “There’s a farm over there.” 

“So what?  You just ruined a perfectly romantic sweet moment I just had with myself and …”

“YUCK!  You perv…”

“ What, can’t I just have…”

“NO!  We don’t have time for your stupidity thoughts.  There’s a farm over there, we might possibly find a Hunnydew spirit laying around.”

“Fine then, go find your spirits and I’ll do my…”

*slap*

“Dang it, what the…”

“Get a hold of yourself and stop being a retard, let’s go now.”  Yes lowered herself as if she sneeked into the field.

Darkplanetasia slowly touched his red-hot cheek and quickly followed her whispering to Yes, “Better watch yourself before I punch you in the ovaries…”

Yes turned around and smack him in the head then sneeked back intot he field quickly.

evil-in-deed

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »
 :o :o ::) :o

Rockstargenes

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »
Sorry for the delay on the story.  been really busy at work.  Will continue once i get some free time.  ;D

fuglyhottie

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 05:55:33 PM »
You mofos are obesses with Darkypussasian---no matter how much you talk about him and write about him homie aint coming back to PH, he got banned along with the rest of the other hmoobers, koumoua, fabio, apod  :2funny:

evil-in-deed

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 12:28:53 AM »
You mofos are obesses with Darkypussasian---no matter how much you talk about him and write about him homie aint coming back to PH, he got banned along with the rest of the other hmoobers, koumoua, fabio, apod  :2funny:

:o :o :-X :o

why did they get banned?...

fuglyhottie

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »
evil-in-deed why you so nosey mang?  :o

DPA --got banned because his gf found out he was having a cyber love affair with another dude (me) so she reported him.
Koumoua --for making his wife post under his account
fabio--for pretending to be a girl when he's really a guy
apod--for showing his wang all over PH  :2funny:

and honest to God I don't know who the fock these dudes are, but all I know is that they work for FREE and Free is a douche and if I ever meet him in person he's seeing the back of my hands...bietch slap that hmoob qhig tauv kiag  ;D :knuppel2:

Advertisements