Advertisement

Author Topic: Darkplanetasia by: Rockstargenes & Pineapple  (Read 17829 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: Darkplanetasia by: Rockstargenes & Pineapple
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 05:32:43 PM »
evil-in-deed why you so nosey mang?  :o

DPA --got banned because his gf found out he was having a cyber love affair with another dude (me) so she reported him.
Koumoua --for making his wife post under his account
fabio--for pretending to be a girl when he's really a guy
apod--for showing his wang all over PH  :2funny:

and honest to God I don't know who the fock these dudes are, but all I know is that they work for FREE and Free is a douche and if I ever meet him in person he's seeing the back of my hands...bietch slap that hmoob qhig tauv kiag  ;D :knuppel2:
u don't like free either?  wow...that's a lot of free-haters.

just observing....

....carry on.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

fuglyhottie

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2010, 04:57:00 AM »
u don't like free either?  wow...that's a lot of free-haters.

just observing....

....carry on.

Uh, people hate him because he likes to make enemies?  :idiot2: snoop thru people's files and post up their private stuff online?  :knuppel2:
Personally don't really know the guy but he's justa little squirrel behind his monitor that just "keng keng kao computer su"...he prob wouldnt like it either if someone hacked his shiets and put it online.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »
Uh, people hate him because he likes to make enemies?  :idiot2: snoop thru people's files and post up their private stuff online?  :knuppel2:
Personally don't really know the guy but he's justa little squirrel behind his monitor that just "keng keng kao computer su"...he prob wouldnt like it either if someone hacked his shiets and put it online.
luv ur hmonglish!  O0 O0 O0

yes, no one likes nosy squirrels!  I sure don't.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

evil-in-deed

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 12:57:18 PM »
evil-in-deed why you so nosey mang?  :o

DPA --got banned because his gf found out he was having a cyber love affair with another dude (me) so she reported him.
Koumoua --for making his wife post under his account
fabio--for pretending to be a girl when he's really a guy
apod--for showing his wang all over PH  :2funny:

and honest to God I don't know who the fock these dudes are, but all I know is that they work for FREE and Free is a douche and if I ever meet him in person he's seeing the back of my hands...bietch slap that hmoob qhig tauv kiag  ;D :knuppel2:

because i can ask... and because i know you were dying to tell me too...

win win... nothing wrong with that...

Rockstargenes

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 03:12:45 PM »
all you who are debating..argu ing  please stop it.   This was just a story me and pineapple decided to write to pass the time during work.  we didn't have names for charactors so we used nicks from PH thats all!!!!

Pineapple... Now i will contniue our story.. sorry for the delay.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »
yes, please continue...it's been a while...

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Rockstargenes

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2011, 03:24:03 PM »
As they started walking towards the farm, Darkplanetasia trip over three time day dreaming about him and Yes.  Each time he fell, Yes would slap him, once he got up.  They finally made it to the farm and started looking around for a Hunnaydew.  They first saw some tomatos, and then some potatoes,  the went deeper and kept searching, but no hunnaydew.  The closet thing was a watermelon.  So they decided to keep heading towards the darkplanetasia house.  They Started their walk again.  Five minutes into their walk, it started getting darker and darker. Soon It was Pitch Black and all they could see was Fire flies flying around.   They stop for amount and gazed at the fire flies with confuse looks on their face.  "What is going on?" asked DarkplanetAsia right at that moment a Fire fly Spoke.  He was a lilttle hard to hear but he said, "Turn back now, Danger only awaits you up a head."

Pineapple

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »
OMG Rockstargenes, didn't know you came back to update on the story.  Sorry, didn't notice!

The little firefly repeated again, "Turn back now, danger only awaits you up ahead!" 

While Darkplanetasia was still concentrating on the little firefly, he hadn't notice that Yes was already gone from his side.  He got up only enough to still be hidden and peer across the field to look for Yes, but she was no where to be found.  He felt danger inside.  He  needed to find her as soon as possible before she gets herself in danger.  His heart felt a bit of pain...a bit of affection for Yes...where was she?

As Darkplanetasia scope around looking for Yes, he stumbled upon a sickle laying around in the dirt.  He picked up the sickle as he's probably going to need it for protection.  As he move forward and forward, he heard a woman screaming not too far away from his home.  He knew that voice.  It was Yes. 

Darkplanetasia got up and stood as a noble warrior.  He rushed across the field over to where Yes's scream came from.  Darkplanetasia ran straight to his front door, right when Yes came out of the door and they both crashed into eachother. 

Yes was so afraid she held onto Darkplanetasia tightly.  Darkplanetasia comforted her.  "What's wrong?"

"They're in there...they're in there...everyw here" cried Yes.

“What’s in there?  Who’s in there?”  asked Darkplanetasia .

“Those things, those little things, they’re small and…and…” Yes was panicing.

Darkplanetasia got up and went to look inside his home.  It was pitch black, he couldn’t see anything but he felt something was present.  Then he saw all the little ones crawling around and laying everywhere.  All of sudden, all those turned into a spirit at the sight of Darkplanetasia .

It spoke “Please do not be afraid.”

Darkplanetasia and Yes was confused.

“Princess Hunneydew had sent me here to fetch you two.  I am to be in the form of which you saw awhile ago so no one knows of my presence.   My name is Kreepykrawler…of PH. “

Darkplanetasia and yes looked at eachother and wondered.

Yes spoke, “If you are Kreepykrawler of PH, then Hunneydew is the Princess of PH?”

Kreepykrawler nodded. 

Yes was so intrigue now.  Darkplanetasia was still pondering and wasn’t giving in because he remembered what the fireflies told him.  But there was not much he can do because Yes had mention that she needed to find Hunneydew to help with the PH paper.  If Kreepykrawler knew something about Hunneydew, the he might be the key to getting to Hunneydew  even if it may bring danger.

“Gather around me Darkplanetais and Yes, and I shall take us to the palace of PH to meet the Princess of PH.” Spoke Kreepykrawler.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2011, 01:33:18 PM »
Pineapple Every Chance i get to come on i will try to update
------

As They Both went near  kreepkrawler, Darkplanetasia could Sense that something was not right.   he looked at kreepykrawler and he saw a conniving smirk as they started to transport... then at that moment it went pitch black again and they Both got Knocked out during the Transport.   

DarkplanetAsia started to come too after smelling an awful smell like some one had just threw up after a long night of drinking.  As he open his Eyes, he can See he was in a  jail cell with wooden Bars Which had thorns on them and next to him was an open area with nothing else but dirt and bed made of stone where Yes was laying.   He got up from his bed of stone and Walked towards Yes and try to wake Yes up.   As he shook Yes gently, Yes, right hand flew at his face with a open hand.  SLAP!!!!!!!!  Darkplanetasia Yelled out OUCH!!!! The moment Darkplanetasia yelled out, Yes awoke with a confuse look at her face.  She then said, I had a dream of my Ex boyfriend, he was being an Azz hole so I slap him and when i came to.. you were yelling out.  sorry for slapping you.  It was ok with darkplanet asia, he was use to yes slapping him now.  yes looked at darkplanetasia and ask where are we?  last thing i remember was meeting kreepyKralwer and everything went black. Darkplanetasia Replied back" not sure but something smells awful though."

Pineapple

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2011, 09:52:19 AM »
Darkplanetasia  got up and looked outside the bars.  There was another man sitting across from them inside another jail room.  That guy was dressed in old ragged and torn cloths.  He was dirty, long beard and he looked ill.  Darkplanetasia looked back at Yes, then look back at the man.  This time Darkplanetasia saw something falling off of the man’s pocket.  It looks like an old Dirty Socks.  There was noises coming not to far from them and Darkplanetasia went back to cuddle next to Yes.

“There’s another man in jail with us,” wishpered Darkplanetasia .  “But he looks ill.” 

Yes looked into Darkplanetasia’s eyes with sincere…”I’m sorry Darkplanetasia…I’m so sorry!” 

Darkplanetasia shook his head gently and wrapped his arms around Yes.  “Don’t worry, it’s nothing to be sorry about.”

“I’m so sorry I got you into this.  We shouldn’t have come.  We should had just stayed back.  I shouldn’t even gotten you into this. “ Yes cried quietly.  “Maybe I can try to hokie pokie ourselves out.”  She got up to dance but was too weak, she almost fainted.

Darkplanetasia held Yes closer to him.  Yes felt his warmth.  This time it wasn’t just any warmth…she felt sheltered.  She felt protected.  She thought about all those slap she had given him and yet at moments when she feel weak, he was there…holding her.  She felt horrible. 

Footsteps noises got closer to them.  “Where are the prisoners” shouted a low deep voice. 
“Over here master.”  Kreepykrawler raised his arms directing the way.

Arrived at the jail door entrance.  Yes noticed Kreepykrawler.  She gave him an ugly eye stare.  “Here master, here they are.”  Spoke Kreepykrawler.

“I see.”  Looking at a guard…”you there, take the girl out into the hallway.”

The guards opened up the jail gate and entered.  They grabbed Darkplanetasia and threw him down as he was struggling to fight.  They took hold of Yes.  Yes was struggling, trying to get away from their hold. 

“I’m not going anywhere with you” screamed Yes.

“Don’t worry, you’re worthless to us anyways.  You just happen to have something we want.”

While Yes was struggling against the guard, the PH paper fell off her.  Kreepykrawler and his master had already foot away.  The guards took Yes away. 

happigolucki

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2011, 02:44:04 PM »
i miss dpa. 

Rockstargenes

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »
Man.... We didn't ever finsh this story and i don't have time any more to write.  I wonder where pineapple is.

Advertisements