Advertisement

Author Topic: kindle  (Read 9634 times)

I_am_She

Re: kindle
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »
Hey, Kindle can now share books! Anyone who has a kindle and wants to share some books, let me know.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

AF-Wife

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »
Recieved the Kindle for Christmas and I love it.  It's small enough to fit in my purse and pretty much I can use it anywhere I go.  As long as you downloaded the book you can read the book w/o internet access.  Also I use to spend $50 or more at Barnes and Nobles each time I went and if I calculated all those times to the price of the Kindle it's already the same.

tetrapod

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 05:53:17 PM »
I haven't bought any ebook for my ebook reader yet.  I think the prices of ebook are too high. 

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 12:44:45 PM »
I thought this little Kindle just have a page where you type the name of the books you want to read and it will just be there but look like it take time to download it too.  I guess I'm better of just reading books the old way and leaving my bookmark where I left off and continued the next day. 

I will look into the Kindle and spoiled myself for X-mas if it is necessary and something I think worth it.  I'm tired of having my eyes on a screen for a few hours just like I can never deal with using my cell phone for internet or the data service even though I have it.

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 04:15:12 PM »
i have the kindle fire and enjoying it. there is now an app for public library ebooks. check your local public library website.

here's from the madison area
http://www.cityofmadison.com/news/view.cfm?news_id=2876

zena

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
I got a Kindle Touch for Christmas and love it!  I haven't purchased any books yet.  I've just been dl-ing the free ones.  It's nice to be able to take it places and read.

tetrapod

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 09:32:49 AM »
I like ebook reader but I do not like the fact that ebook cost as much and sometimes more than the paper version.

RhymesWithOrange

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 01:50:33 PM »
The Kindle is awesome!  I can carry a small library with me wherever I go.  Amazon offers a ton of free books and they also have some pretty cheap books for sale. 

I_am_She

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 10:10:30 PM »
I really want to get the Kindle Fire but I waited and waited hoping they will release a new one and the price will go down.

So, I think I will get this one instead.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 06:39:10 AM »
If I'm going to dole out money for a book, I want something tangible!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

KimchISA

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 09:41:47 PM »
Got myself a Nook Classic for 35 bucks, awesome with color small screen and Mp3 at the bottom, rooted to play Pandora.. just awe O0some buy for 35 + 6 shipping :)

Secondly, you can find tons of free ebooks online.. Plus (Gutenbergproje ct.org) etc.

zena

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »
I haven't been using my Kindle for awhile.  The book I'm reading right now is a real book.  I really miss that real book feel.

I still like the Kindle though.

Advertisements