Advertisement

Author Topic: Destination truth...  (Read 2713 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Destination truth...
« on: November 09, 2010, 06:50:23 AM »
Gay ass show...

They never show any results or concrete evidence.

You'd think with their kinda backing they'd have better equipment, well more equipments.  Like trackng those bigfoots, why don't they all have Ifrared cameras?  And all have night vision googles?

I think that show is just a hoax.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Sifu

Re: Destination truth...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »
The things they are trying to look for are not scary.  The locations that they do go on are sometimes incredibly stupid scary. 
"Let's roam the safari at night and see if we can find a witch..."
The last thing I'd be worried about is a witch...

dogtags3154

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »
No, you're both wrong. It's a great show. I mean, just think about it. Josh, the main investigator, takes all these people into far remote places to look for mysterious and paranormal creatures. And when he gets there, he "ALWAYS" chooses the beautiful girl to go on rounds with him, and leaves everyone else behind. Hahahaa. Destination Truth = Josh is a cockblocker.

T*BO

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
most of their creature investigations results in failure.....bu t their ghosts ones usually yield something..... like catching an apparition on cam in the episode about the Japanese "Suicide" forest......al so caught a shadow walking by the cam in the Guam zombie episode....the y should venture to Laos and investigate all the paranormal and superstitious creatures that's said to dwell in the jungles there.....

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 07:18:35 PM by T*BO »

dogtags3154

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 09:37:27 PM »
T*BO, I think they have done a episode where they went to a monastery in Thailand. They heard stories about paranormal activities there, and they did acutally get some more than interesting things from that place. I know it's not Laos but same region in the world.

Advertisements