Advertisement

Author Topic: watts on my mind...  (Read 8885 times)

xtcxyooj

Re: watts on my mind...
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 05:57:00 AM »
"i'm happy for you, let's just leave it at that..."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

xtcxyooj

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
i had a weird dream... i was bitten by a snake WTF!

aneen

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 05:07:23 PM »
"i'm happy for you, let's just leave it at that..."

You Quote stealer !!!!!!!! You got that from Glee .. give credit where credit is due!  :nono:

xtcxyooj

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
You Quote stealer !!!!!!!! You got that from Glee .. give credit where credit is due!  :nono:

:P i was gonna but forgot his name.... we were just thinking the same thing  O0

xtcxyooj

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 11:07:19 AM »
weekend was alrite... early start today feeling productive... i need a hair cut then off to studying....

xtcxyooj

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »
BSB brings back some good old memories!

note to myself - remember not to get cheap shavers! should of spend the few extra dollars  >:(

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:33:08 PM by xtcxyooj »

xtcxyooj

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 04:47:02 PM »
so i've come to a conclusion that i was born under a bad star or whatever you wanna call it... with all these weird dreams and stuff... ppls around me usually get back luck or bad stuff happens to them and me of course... :-[  i wonder if there's an effect like "butterfly effect" that i have but need these dreams to use it. that'll be so cool. but ducked up cause no matter what i do someone's gonna be ducked... :-X ok study break....

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:21:55 PM by xtcxyooj »

xtcxyooj

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2010, 10:33:08 AM »
i really need to shake off these weird bad dreams!!! shit doesn't make sense and keeps waking my ass up...

xtcxyooj

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 08:12:24 AM »
so this was flowing in my head... just thought i'd drop it down....

i remember your face, i remember it so well
the way you laugh, the way you smell
now i can't even talk to you, seems like you're a stranger
making a move would be put me in danger
what did you say? what did i do? SHIT!
got me sittin here thinking to myself, i'm talking to you...
what should we do? there's nothing left to proof
tomorrow is a new day, with new ways
if we ever cross path again, i'll just say "hey" and be on my way...

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 08:27:54 AM by xtcxyooj »

xtcxyooj

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 04:01:15 PM »
i once heard this story....

have u ever heard someone talking to a kid, where their tone just doesn't feel welcoming... "put that away" and u can hear the "hate" in his/her soft tone of voice...  i've overstayed my welcome.... :-X :-X the look on his face   >:( i guess that's how it is when it comes to other races... oh i'll be on my merry way sir don't you worry!

the ugly truth hurts, i can feel the vibe he's sending towards me

xtcxyooj

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »
yesterday reminded me of last year's blizzard south of us... drove my brother down to redwoods fall for stupid court, which i thought could of been taken care of over the phone but they demand him to show up in court for a ticket that's like 6-7 years old... driving there really put my driving skills on a test and let me just say u can't see shit but white probably 2-3 feet ahead of you and if you're really lucky you might see 10 feet ahead of you for a few seconds. yes we got stuck due to stupid detour signs, for about 2 hours and i wasn't sit there and wait for a tow truck... dig and dig for another 2 hours and finally got out, good thing we drove the suv(sucks being outside the wind was just killing cold and snow was up to my knees) good thing were only stuck on the road, if it had been the ditch a few meters to the side we would of stayed there for the night.. turn back from the detour, by now its 4ish. didn't know the town was like 5 mins from where we took the detour(i was piss a duck of course) could of avoided all that if i had just gone straight. got pretty lucky, the court was closing but the judge was still there and he just did the case took like 5 mins and we were out of there...WTF!!!! yes why couldn't they just do this over the phone...??? they suggest that we get a hotel and stay the night. i was thinking duck that i drove here, got stuck, got out, late for court, almost did get to spend the night here for court, what's the worst can happen? got home about 8...

the whole thing was just a experience that one should have, if they live in area where they're gonna have snow.
things u should do in this situation,"car stuck in the blizzard"  don't panic, if ur car isn't bad stuck or like in a ditch try digging ur car, if it's badly stuck don't bother going outside, call 911 and let them know your situation, where u are etc etc... if u didn't prepare for the winter like u should with some blanket in the trunk, make sure you make your "GAS" last cause that's the only thing that's gonna keep you warm(save that for the night when you're sleeping), while your still up and no one can come save you, do something to keep you warm, repeat, repeat, until you're save..

aneen

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 03:00:40 PM »
yesterday reminded me of last year's blizzard south of us... drove my brother down to redwoods fall for stupid court, which i thought could of been taken care of over the phone but they demand him to show up in court for a ticket that's like 6-7 years old... driving there really put my driving skills on a test and let me just say u can't see shit but white probably 2-3 feet ahead of you and if you're really lucky you might see 10 feet ahead of you for a few seconds. yes we got stuck due to stupid detour signs, for about 2 hours and i wasn't sit there and wait for a tow truck... dig and dig for another 2 hours and finally got out, good thing we drove the suv(sucks being outside the wind was just killing cold and snow was up to my knees) good thing were only stuck on the road, if it had been the ditch a few meters to the side we would of stayed there for the night.. turn back from the detour, by now its 4ish. didn't know the town was like 5 mins from where we took the detour(i was piss a duck of course) could of avoided all that if i had just gone straight. got pretty lucky, the court was closing but the judge was still there and he just did the case took like 5 mins and we were out of there...WTF!!!! yes why couldn't they just do this over the phone...??? they suggest that we get a hotel and stay the night. i was thinking duck that i drove here, got stuck, got out, late for court, almost did get to spend the night here for court, what's the worst can happen? got home about 8...

the whole thing was just a experience that one should have, if they live in area where they're gonna have snow.
things u should do in this situation,"car stuck in the blizzard"  don't panic, if ur car isn't bad stuck or like in a ditch try digging ur car, if it's badly stuck don't bother going outside, call 911 and let them know your situation, where u are etc etc... if u didn't prepare for the winter like u should with some blanket in the trunk, make sure you make your "GAS" last cause that's the only thing that's gonna keep you warm(save that for the night when you're sleeping), while your still up and no one can come save you, do something to keep you warm, repeat, repeat, until you're save..

Me : What did you do today?

You: Nothing, just stay home.

Me: oh, you were home allll day?

You: Yep.

::)

xtcxyooj

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 11:22:35 PM »
^^ur weird  O0!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

xtcxyooj

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 12:21:35 AM »
errr yea dreams again... it seems to have this pattern of seeing old friends/relatives... from the past(my younger years)... maybe it's telling me to stop living in the past or let go of the past...?

aneen

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »
Let it goooo ..  O0

Advertisements