Advertisement

Author Topic: hmong wedding weathers  (Read 2666 times)

hyaaj

hmong wedding weathers
« on: November 18, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
lol!! dont have ur wedding during the hot summer!!! have it in fall or spring o winter lol cold is better :p

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

peas_n_queues

Re: hmong wedding weathers
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »
lol, more chance of getting rain on your wedding day too!!

Isn't there some superstition that if it rains during your wedding, then your married life will be blessed or something like that?

yuknowthat

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »
lol!! dont have ur wedding during the hot summer!!! have it in fall or spring o winter lol cold is better :p
oh yes..i agreed ...was a best man once and i'm going to kill these mofos ...didn't even give me a cold towel to wipe my face!

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 12:23:21 AM »
It was stormy, with thunder and rain slashing around... We told my cousin not to go get his gf, and marry her that day. Granny said that if he does, their life will be like that storm.  He didn't listen.  Married her anyways.  Two years later, they split apart.  :) Turned out, she left a lot of scars and bites on him... :D And man oh man, was she crazy like that storm.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
It was stormy, with thunder and rain slashing around... We told my cousin not to go get his gf, and marry her that day. Granny said that if he does, their life will be like that storm.  He didn't listen.  Married her anyways.  Two years later, they split apart.  :) Turned out, she left a lot of scars and bites on him... :D And man oh man, was she crazy like that storm.

hmong people and their superstitions.  ::)

He should of known how insane his gf was and should have never married her.

Advertisements