Advertisement

Author Topic: Mus zoo koj  (Read 4774 times)

Mus Zoo Koj

Mus zoo koj
« on: December 14, 2010, 02:56:53 AM »
At a time I found this song " Mus Zoo Koj "
This song was the only thing that would express the saddest part of me.  While I was very stressful, my mind was full of worries, this song made them all disappeared.  My world became silent and peaceful.

I have so much to express and decided to name my journal "Mus Zoo Koj"

This song brought back so many memories.  It reminds me of someone long long time ago.  Parting was hard, but it was for the best. 
The day I found out that he's now married, I couldn't describe my feelings.  All I remember was that I am truly happy for him. 
As my days pass by, I started to realize that he is no longer a part of me.  This sadden me very much. 
Perhaps he no longer loves me, yet it still is hard for me to let go. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Mus Zoo Koj

Re: Mus zoo koj
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:07:53 AM »

Life is so depressing.  I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.  Until I can accept of what's to come, I will spend many silent nights and days watching the world pass by.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 08:50:25 AM by Mus Zoo Koj »

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 08:57:32 AM »
Today is a new day.  I am not feeling that all great but at least not as depressed as the day before.

My family is in the process of losing our home due to reduction of income.  I have this big decision to make...either to find ways to bring up the income in order to keep the home or just to let the home go and relax with life.

Both decisions are good no matter which way I look at them.  I love the house very much and don't want to let it go.  Letting the house foreclosed could very well mean bad credit for the rest of 7 years.  Right now it is a matter of find a place to live.....

It's hard to go from having money to not having money.  I don't know if it's because of the status change that makes me feel depressed.  Since I don't have money like I used to, I don't want to go out and face my relatives anymore.  I feel down. 

If we choose to let the house go and find a smaller place enough for the five of us.  This could mean that life is more relax.  We might even be able to save and go on vacations as we wish.

I am so stressful of my situation.

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 10:01:38 AM »
I have this cousin who just recently came from Laos.  She called me and wanted to see me.  It's been over 20 years since we parted.  I am reluctant to see her although I want to at least visit. 

Should I visit her now that I have nothing to offer to her?  I won't have money to buy her anything good to welcome her here.  What would I bring her that I can afford?  What if I only can afford something little, will she appreciate it?  What if I go visit her with nothing to bring along, will she still accept me and please to see me? 

Perhaps I am thinking too much.  At this time that I am on my low point of money, I don't feel that people will accept me for just being this person without money.  I am insecure of other's relationship for me although not once during the time that I have money, I would reject any low-income or poor person regardless.

Pandora`

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 10:49:53 AM »
At a time I found this song " Mus Zoo Koj "
This song was the only thing that would express the saddest part of me.  While I was very stressful, my mind was full of worries, this song made them all disappeared.  My world became silent and peaceful.

I have so much to express and decided to name my journal "Mus Zoo Koj"

This song brought back so many memories.  It reminds me of someone long long time ago.  Parting was hard, but it was for the best. 
The day I found out that he's now married, I couldn't describe my feelings.  All I remember was that I am truly happy for him. 
As my days pass by, I started to realize that he is no longer a part of me.  This sadden me very much. 
Perhaps he no longer loves me, yet it still is hard for me to let go. 

not sure if you want to read/care for other people's responses...

...but i just wanted to let you know you that you're not alone...i understand what you're going through...

..been there and done that...love... money and all...

things will work out...just take it one day at a time.  :)

xtcxyooj

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 11:04:46 AM »
that song brought peace to my mind also... and of course writing my thoughts down helps my mind from replay/playing moments, situations, what could of, what should of happen.

about losing the house, if making the payment would put stress on the whole family ditch the house... your family is more important then a nice house and a stressful life...

u should go see your cousin it'll bring some peace to your mind. get him off your mind... if you could buy something buy it, if you can't you shouldn't worry bout it. it's the thought that counts..

sorry for jacking your thread... let's just say i know how you feeling... ;) still gettin over it myself... ummm this song helped me alot too

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 11:06:17 AM by xtcxyooj »

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 11:31:21 AM »
not sure if you want to read/care for other people's responses...

...but i just wanted to let you know you that you're not alone...i understand what you're going through...

..been there and done that...love... money and all...

things will work out...just take it one day at a time.  :)

Pandora,
Thank you for your caring.  It feels good to know that you read my thread and take your time to response.

In such a sorrow time, all positive encouragement are welcome.

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 11:33:56 AM »
I'm sorry for your loss,

I don't know how much of what I say that'll help, nor if you're seeking any at all, but I do too understand what you're going through, so hang in there dear. Ua siab loj thiab siab ntev. Txoj kev zoo yeej yuav los rau koj xwb. In the mean time, so keep yourself occupied by many eventful activities or being with your loved ones. Take a trip somewhere far and treat yourself. The best way to heal is getting closer to yourself. Txhob nyuaj nyuaj siab nawb. Feel free to counsel with us on here as well. <3
HunnayDew,

These couple days I have slowly experiencing big lost which have not occurred to me in the best.  It is very difficult for me to handle these situations as I see myself a failure in life. 

Your advices and ideas are greatly value.  I will make sure to do them when I am lonely and sad.

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
that song brought peace to my mind also... and of course writing my thoughts down helps my mind from replay/playing moments, situations, what could of, what should of happen.

about losing the house, if making the payment would put stress on the whole family ditch the house... your family is more important then a nice house and a stressful life...

u should go see your cousin it'll bring some peace to your mind. get him off your mind... if you could buy something buy it, if you can't you shouldn't worry bout it. it's the thought that counts..

sorry for jacking your thread... let's just say i know how you feeling... ;) still gettin over it myself... ummm this song helped me alot too

xtcxiong,

Thanks for tagging my thread. 
The house comes with big sacrifices.  When we no longer can afford it, it should be let go. 

The things you said make me feel better and more willing to accept the unfortunate of life. 

I will take your advice and give courage to myself to visit my cousin this Christmas.  I don't know what gift would be nice for her.  I really think that I should at least grab something. 

I will listen to your song later when I get home.

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 03:05:07 AM »
Today must have been the busiest day since a long long time ago for me.  I forgot to eat and didn't even feel hungry.

I feel like tons of things are falling at me all at once.  I get home from work and have not accomplish much at all.  Final is approaching, still need to study.  On top of that, there are projects waiting for me to do while I still need to prepare for my meeting. 

I finally asked the husband to help me with dinner, yet I still don't accomplish anything.

I want to escape from society's problems....I wish to be in an island with nothing to worry for.  Just sit and enjoy the sound of the soft waves under the blue sky.  Do you think this relaxation will make me feel forever happy?

Sometimes I feel like I am failure at being a parent because I don't make enough money to support my children. 

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 03:10:07 AM »
Since I have writing and expressing my concerns in here, I am able to calm down more.  I can speak gentler and able to control my anger.  Even when I am very upset, I don't really feel the need to raise my voice or be heard.  Could it be because I have lost hope and strength in which I no longer wish to fight for anything that requires energy? 

I also have been praying for my family and all my situations.  It helps to communicate with God and put my faith on him that he will lead me to the right path.

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 03:18:04 AM »
Recently a thought had came to my mind.  What would you do if you all of a sudden have a million dollars?  

Not once in my mind that I have thought of saving that money.  I already have a long list of what I will do with the money.  I would use the money to buy a church for our ministry, pay off my house, my parent's house, buy a car for my brother-in-law, pay for my sister-in-law's house, give away 5k to each child in the family, take my parents and his parent and the teenager kids on a vacation around world.  I want to set up a foundation or charity for the poor.

As I see the Hmong children around me, it saddens me that they so young yet lack the motivation for education and a better future.  I hope to create programs that will serve many of our Hmong youth.

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 03:23:13 AM »
Here's some of my favorite couple

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 03:34:07 AM by Mus Zoo Koj »

Mus Zoo Koj

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 03:36:57 AM »
My favorite Thai drama