Advertisement

Author Topic: same year weddings  (Read 11880 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: same year weddings
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »
I know that many white brides don't want to share their wedding year with a sibling because one might steal the other's thunder. Plus, it's a lot of planning and then family members have to be in two weddings, yadda yadda yadda. It's hard to coordinate that many people for a bridal party.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
Sell a sister to pay for the brothers bride...? That just sounds so bad..

Your wife probably experiences self-loathing.

It's this kind of nonsense from a non-Hmong that would have me drop kicking my husband's arse, IF he were a non-Hmong. If I were married to a non-Hmong, I'd have the decency not to make such racist and stereotypical remarks about his ethnic group. But then again, it's because I LOVE my husband (who is non-Hmong, IF I were married to a non-Hmong). But seeing that I'm probably like you and would dish out such snarky comments, that's why I'm NOT married to a non-Hmong.

Just because your wife is Hmong and your kid is half Hmong or whatever, doesn't mean YOU get to make such comments about Hmong people.

Like this post: +1

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 03:02:01 PM »
Nice cum back...not try'n to diss anyone here, but it's hard to understand wen ur not a hmng point of view..

Miles...let me guess, ur wife...you prob..got her for free?  Or did you guys do the ameekas or the hmng wedding?
I can understand cuz i no a very close hmng lady tat married a meeka, long story short..he didn't wanna paid for the wife..and say tat ur culture is BS...and tat the hmng family should do the wedding for him...not him do the wedding....jus t like how ameeka does it..
Honestly i don't care how ppl do it,,just the fact tat each one has to honnor their culture....
Just cuz we live in the USA doesn't mean tat we are ameek ize..
I hope you understand tat....and don't be diss'n my hmng sister (mean'n ur wife)...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 12:10:56 AM »
Nice cum back...not try'n to diss anyone here, but it's hard to understand wen ur not a hmng point of view..

Miles...let me guess, ur wife...you prob..got her for free?  Or did you guys do the ameekas or the hmng wedding?
I can understand cuz i no a very close hmng lady tat married a meeka, long story short..he didn't wanna paid for the wife..and say tat ur culture is BS...and tat the hmng family should do the wedding for him...not him do the wedding....jus t like how ameeka does it..
Honestly i don't care how ppl do it,,just the fact tat each one has to honnor their culture....
Just cuz we live in the USA doesn't mean tat we are ameek ize..
I hope you understand tat....and don't be diss'n my hmng sister (mean'n ur wife)...

I honestly don't understand how Miles's wife can put up with his snarky comments about Hmong people. Either she's one of those twinkies who forgot to look in the mirror or maybe she's too happy in bed to care. Either way, I would find it offensive after awhile.

Moospej

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 10:35:29 AM »
Whitewashed

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 01:38:42 PM »
I honestly don't understand how Miles's wife can put up with his snarky comments about Hmong people. Either she's one of those twinkies who forgot to look in the mirror or maybe she's too happy in bed to care. Either way, I would find it offensive after awhile.
i call thisr yellow bannana.
Yellow outside
Very whyte inside. Lol

Advertisements