Advertisement

Author Topic: after life war involving GVP  (Read 4920 times)

tougi3

after life war involving GVP
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:10:41 PM »
I had heard many stories about a war thats going to happen in the after life. The one that was most interesting to me was the one involving General Vang Pao. Have any one else heard about his spirit coming back to recruit the living to help him fight this war? I heard this from a shaman and also a friend whom is close to Vang's family.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ThePhatSista

Re: after life war involving GVP
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 12:21:06 AM »
tougi3, how is this Hmong News? I think you should have put this into the Hmong & Tradition or Anything Goes board because those who disagree with you will just call you too superstitious or even FOBs lol. Although, I have heard of similar tales and premonitions on the conference call discussions my parents listen to and from relatives who are personally connected to him and the family, that in the afterlife VP will become the land or "lub Vaj or thaj av" to those who never stopped believing of having a country for the Hmong people. "Tus Vaj Hmoob" of "Hmoob Tus Vaj" does seem to convey a strong cognitive, even spiritual metaphor.

To those who loved him, will not let his dreams die though, they'll continue to do his work for him and pass his legacy down to their offsprings. 

ThePhatSista

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 01:33:00 AM »
Insignia, yes. To them with their talks and interpretation s, it gives them a feeling of "kaj siab" and "raug lawv siab tob tob" if you get what I meant by that too. If they want to believe VP has found a new land set aside for them in their afterlife, let them believe in that. Since "Vaj" means king or lord in hmong too, then maybe it's true, that VP was one of those special chosen ones sent down by God.

ThePhatSista

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
Of course, no one came close so that's why growing up my elders and parents always told us to respect him, attend the first day of Fresno new year and line up and *nue*  and welcome him to the new year. My last official Fresno Hmong new year was 2002  :P Been back in 2004 and 2009 though.

With the reincarnating, Reporter made a joke one time that I needed to procreate first LOLS :2funny:  :idiot2:

ThePhatSista

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 02:42:06 AM »
Insignia, well it's wise to be skeptical and even pessimistic when it comes to psychics and Shamans, and you can even laugh at me, but I've encountered a good and powerful Shaman before. :) Those who does not believe anymore, have left that practice behind a long time ago so they may not feel the same way as those who may still do. My grandmother, older aunts, even parents believe VP was a special one too and if they want to believe they will see him again in the afterlife, I won't ridicule or call them "dumb or ridiculous" for believing in such. If that is another thing that keeps them motivated in life to do good, and have hope in their hearts, I'm not going to squash their content feelings with my own opinions. I believe VP is in a better place now too.

ThePhatSista

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »
I'll be skeptical but I won't completely doubt a real psychic's ability. I was simply saying there are way more fakes than genuine psychics/shamans. Would hate to keep seeing our young adults being led astray. Might as well smack them back into reality before it's too late. In my opinion, the true science of psychics is ancient wisdom, an ability of the human being's mind that allows us to communicate with spirits. Spirits, we'd call them today, one day science will call them "pure energy life forms".

I would have to agree with that bolded   :P

About more fakes than there are genuine psychics/shamans, there is one down in Fresno where many people does not buy any of his readings or his shaman rituals at all. I don't know if you've heard of him but he's considered a phoney: Xaiv Kaub Vaj. The guy with long hair and whiskers? People laugh at him down in Fresno and he was one of the douches who always had a negative thing to say, cursing and bashing VP when VP was still alive.

Xaiv Kaub Vaj, I didn't watch the whole thing because it was too long, nor do I have any interest to finish the whole thing. You might even catch the self-proclaimed "Siv Yis" manipulating his own image so it will look like he's coming down from the sky and his wife in this youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/v/-KrD021628A?fs=1&hl=en_US

TPASV

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 08:53:19 AM »
Why would you post something like this that should be kept confidential? People on PH don't need to know things like this. Even if a flood was coming, don't tell PH people.  ::)

employing_wings

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 11:04:38 AM »

Do you believe ignorance is bliss? And that we should let those who believe continue to believe? Which also means those who take advantage of the poor and innocents, to keep taking advantage? This youtube video is the very reason I have to stop the original poster before he takes his shaman friend too serious. I know there are genuines out there but let's face it, most people are fakes.

Just wanted to say thanks for the introduction to James Randi. He kicks ass!

92hb_hb

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »
might as well become an Islamic martyr and enjoy your 72 virgins while you're at it and believe in that crap..

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 08:16:35 PM »
Insignia, yes. To them with their talks and interpretation s, it gives them a feeling of "kaj siab" and "raug lawv siab tob tob" if you get what I meant by that too. If they want to believe VP has found a new land set aside for them in their afterlife, let them believe in that. Since "Vaj" means king or lord in hmong too, then maybe it's true, that VP was one of those special chosen ones sent down by God.

Right. This is a way to still keep one's pride despite physical losses.

Hmong folktales--which are taken by the Hmong as foreshadows or historical records--foretold of an 8-Person Hmong warrior who kept fighting and fighting and going into the Western Hemisphere without return. When VP was arrested in 2009, an old guy told me that he  felt that 8-Person warrior signified VP, because VP isn't returning to the Eastern Hemisphere.

Notice, though, that the Heavens are full of more powerful people than VP.  One has to think that they sent VP down on a mission of his choice, and now he is just returning to rest up there.

The truth is that VP isn't finding any land for anyone--spiritual or not. Look where he is now? Well-laid at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California. 

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

ThePhatSista

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 08:56:51 PM »
Right. This is a way to still keep one's pride despite physical losses.

Hmong folktales--which are taken by the Hmong as foreshadows or historical records--foretold of an 8-Person Hmong warrior who kept fighting and fighting and going into the Western Hemisphere without return. When VP was arrested in 2009, an old guy told me that he  felt that 8-Person warrior signified VP, because VP isn't returning to the Eastern Hemisphere.

Notice, though, that the Heavens are full of more powerful people than VP.  One has to think that they sent VP down on a mission of his choice, and now he is just returning to rest up there.

The truth is that VP isn't finding any land for anyone--spiritual or not. Look where he is now? Well-laid at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California. 

Thanks for finally moving it to the proper forum  ::)

The truth according to you and your opionions/spiritual interpretation s? lol. People will have their own beliefs and thoughts on VP's spirit and and where he will go. Those who were skeptics or was never for him, believe that he's going to suffer in his afterlife, maybe gives them some sense of malicious satisfaction believing that? And if his family/followers wants to believe he's going to live up in "saum lus ntuj ceeb tsheej" where he will finally become a "King/Huab Tais" where he will never have to work anymore and he'll have servants serving him instead, let them believe in that. Shoo, I believe in that. I would feel sad and even very offended, if one day my own parents passed away and there were cruel and unmindful people making comments that they went to hell or they will suffer only after they pass on. That's rude and we should never mock the dead.

Of course VP was no ordinary person, and so even after death, people will still continue to debate and talk about him, good or bad.

There's more good than bad though.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 10:50:59 PM »
You are welcome.

Thanks for finally moving it to the proper forum  ::)

The truth according to you and your opionions/spiritual interpretation s? lol. People will have their own beliefs and thoughts on VP's spirit and and where he will go. Those who were skeptics or was never for him, believe that he's going to suffer in his afterlife, maybe gives them some sense of malicious satisfaction believing that? And if his family/followers wants to believe he's going to live up in "saum lus ntuj ceeb tsheej" where he will finally become a "King/Huab Tais" where he will never have to work anymore and he'll have servants serving him instead, let them believe in that. Shoo, I believe in that. I would feel sad and even very offended, if one day my own parents passed away and there were cruel and unmindful people making comments that they went to hell or they will suffer only after they pass on. That's rude and we should never mock the dead.

Of course VP was no ordinary person, and so even after death, people will still continue to debate and talk about him, good or bad.

There's more good than bad though.

If we were to look at things the way you are saying we should believe spiritually, VP's spirit isn't a king up where he is heading. Again, there are more powerful people in Heavens than VP is. He came down because of his mission to deal with issues related to the Hmong. But the spirit will have a good spot for life--yes, with some servants and a good steady income. He's getting a lot of credits for what he did in the years during the war in Laos.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

ThePhatSista

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »
Insignia, thanks for that thorough explaination. I just pulled my mom to my side here just a few moments ago and read and explained that to her, (yes I read stuff to my folks on PH) she agreed about the three realms and about him going to the spiritual earth, Yeeb Ceeb.

About the cults and other people claiming otherwise, too many of it is found on youtube, from his opposers or just stupid kids being internet gangsters. It's annoying and gets me fumed even.

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »
a hmong word to describe a higher being is 'vaj'. vaj is 'fence', the gate-keeper. hence vaj tswv, vaj ntxwv, and vaj pov. i will name my son vaj __?

i think we know what is going to happen to gvp. know in your heart not your tongue.

buster_me

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2011, 11:52:46 PM »
the gvp terracotta army ;D

Advertisements