Advertisement

Author Topic: E Corner  (Read 1143 times)

xoniuqe

E Corner
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:14:01 PM »
For many years now I've carried the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I've sacrificed my happiness to make your dreams come true. I've strove to be the perfect soldier, paved paths for your many travels, breathed life into your dark corners... Not once have you ever asked me if I needed anything. Life was put on hold because you were too selfish to carry your responsibiliti es. If it was just you and I, I would have said screw you - a long time ago. But, because of those precious eyes I cannot turn my back on you. It would mean I'm turning my back on them, too. And they need me too much.

How long will I continue to carry this weight? How many more sacrifices will I make? I guess I will continue to hide my pain for the sake of them, until they are older to fend for themselves. I only wish you knew how much I am hurting, and that you could see for yourself what I've done.     

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

xoniuqe

Re: E Corner
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 07:53:08 PM »
Today was made of lighter moments.

xoniuqe

Re: E Corner
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 08:21:49 PM »
Regardless of where you stand, I wish that you could see what you're doing is wrong. How can you be so careless and not care about them? Don't you think, almost half a century old, that your priorities should have changed too? You're no longer one of the carefree 18-25 year olds, bouncing the club & bars, and the only thing on your mind is about you having a good time. Your children and wife should be your first priority, not your last. How can they have less worth than your friends and immediate family?

Some times I have such a strong dislike for you that I cannot stand to be in the same room. Loud voice uttering lame comments to override what an elder is saying about your careless disregard to be a better person. You treat your friends like kings and queens, but you're in debt. You're gone all the time, only to return extremely late at night, rummaging for food. How can you live like this?

I miss your children.

Advertisements