Advertisement

Author Topic: romance novel  (Read 9577 times)

I_am_She

Re: romance novel
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 05:40:08 PM »
I just finish reading these books and if you are looking for a sweet love story- then read these!

They are all by Marcia Lynn McClure- (if you have a kindle and would like to borrow it, let me know and I can loan it out to you).

A Crimson Frost  (this is the prequel to Saphyre Snow- I loved this book and fell in love with the hero!)
Saphyre Snow (the retelling of snow white)
A Whispered Kiss (the retelling of beauty and the beast)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 03:47:03 PM »
Currently reading "Once in a Lifetime" by Danielle Steele.  The title caught my attention so i'm reading to learn more about this "once in a lifetime" love..  (i'm assuming it's about a once in a lifetime love..since it's a romantic fiction.") 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

zena

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 11:52:25 AM »
I will have to read some of those novels you all mentioned.  Their titles sound interesting.

I just finished reading, "Bound by Honor" by Colette Gale.  It's a spin on the Robin Hood story and characters.  It is explicitly sexual and not for everyone but I enjoyed it.  Read the reviews first because if you are looking for lovey dovey soft romance, this is not it (not even close).  It's very erotic and steamy--I read the whole thing with my jaw open.  I really liked the sheriff's character.  I can't seem to get him out of my mind...LOL!  I'll be reading more of Colette's novels.  O0

« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:54:13 AM by moonangel »

NovelistMinnesota

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 10:10:44 PM »
SECOND CHANCE by Ong Xiong is a multicultural, contemporary romance novel available as an ebook on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Second-Chance-ebook/dp/B0091LZ07C, Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/second-chance-ong-xiong/1112615932?ean=2940015192186 , Apple iBookstore and other ebook stores.

NovelistMinnesota

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »

hellokitty

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 02:01:52 AM »

Advertisements