Advertisement

Author Topic: So yeah, I'm going to start on my robotech game.  (Read 1133 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So yeah, I'm going to start on my robotech game.
« on: February 28, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »
Just modding a game.

RTS game.

Also probably make a good stand alone game off some of the game engines out there.

You know, the hard thing isn't the programming and stuff like that, it's learning to use the softwares to model and program!  Oh wells!!

It's going to take a long time to finish though.  Oh wells!!

I think along time go I said I was going to make one.  If I can find my little robotech character transforming and stuff I'll post a clip.  It's full transformation with all the robotech parts, the head, the arms, the legs, the hand popping out.  I was surprised at even my own work the detail that was put into it! 

Unfortunately I forgot how to do all that modelling and programming and stuff like that, now I gotta relearn it!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 08:23:10 AM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Json

Re: So yeah, I'm going to start on my robotech game.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Do Gundam!!!

Eyedumgai

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »
So are you making use of procedural transformation with deferred rendering, coupled with the latest technique in temporal anti-aliasing?  :D O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 11:29:11 AM »
So are you making use of procedural transformation with deferred rendering, coupled with the latest technique in temporal anti-aliasing?  :D O0

yes.

since its just a MOD its easier.  I already made some models just need to make more and have more free time.

This was from years ago with rhino 3d ... I want to import it into blender but I dont have the original files, oh wells. 

And it does transform, if I can get a screen recorder

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements