Advertisement

Author Topic: The Official Prayer Request Thread  (Read 36071 times)

NkaujNom

The Official Prayer Request Thread
« on: March 31, 2011, 03:09:32 PM »
If I can't do anything else for you, I can at least help pray for you. It does not matter where you came from, who or what you are - if you have any requests, please post your prayer request(s) at your own comfort so we all can pray on our own times whenever that may be; in this thread, today, tomorrow, when we wake up in the morning, when we're washing our face in the bathroom, before we sleep, while we're going to work, while we're going to school, and/ or so on. If you get upset at this thread, disagree, and throw a fit, then that's fine - we'll pray for you too. We'll try to keep this thread going. Please remember and do not be confused that only one person is praying - it's everyone's duty to pray.

Rules
Truthful
Clean
Non-offensive
Non-degrading
All participating are encouraged to pray for each other :)
(either in thread or soon somewhere)

Request: I live far away from my family and cannot see them in time. Please pray for my father because he has cancer and he's going to have surgery today. He said he's got peace of mind in which I trust. Keep him in your prayer(s) that the surgery will be successful, he'll be safe, and he'll quickly recuperate. Thank you in advance.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:06:48 PM by NkaujNom »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NkaujNom

Re: The Official Prayer Request Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:54:27 PM »
Tau kawg. I forgot to be a bit more specific. Ua tsaug, Slude.

morninglory

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 05:07:32 PM »
I'll keep your father in my prayers (I do pray too even though I practice shamanism).

Pray for me to find a new job soon. I'm getting very tired of the long drive to work.

NkaujNom

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
Thank you; will pray for you all and your requests too.

NkaujNom

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
Dear Lord,

Thank you for this day and especially this opportunity to pray for our friends on PH. Thank you for your grace and your mercy. We pray and ask for your strength to guide us and help rid our troubles. Please keep everyone, including Slude, 3miao, and morninglory safe and well at health.

We pray that gracy, TAL, and the rest of us will see Your good intentions and follow in Your footsteps as you so desire - not our own. Forgive all of us should we have been very disobedient to You and Your Word. We pray for patience to study more of Your Scriptures in which You have left to give us hope.

We pray that morninglory will find a job closer to home and that she will find rest in You. We ask for these things as You see fit. I will pray again before bedtime. Thank You Lord. Amen.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 09:13:11 PM by NkaujNom »

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 10:17:48 PM »
Dear Lord,

Thank you for this day and especially this opportunity to pray for our friends on PH. Thank you for your grace and your mercy. We pray and ask for your strength to guide us and help rid our troubles. Please keep everyone, including Slude, 3miao, and morninglory safe and well at health.

We pray that gracy, TAL, and the rest of us will see Your good intentions and follow in Your footsteps as you so desire - not our own. Forgive all of us should we have been very disobedient to You and Your Word. We pray for patience to study more of Your Scriptures in which You have left to give us hope.

We pray that morninglory will find a job closer to home and that she will find rest in You. We ask for these things as You see fit. I will pray again before bedtime. Thank You Lord. Amen.

O0

morninglory

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 01:05:22 PM »
Dear Lord,

Thank you.  O0

NkaujNom

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 02:08:25 PM »
Please don't hijack this thread. We must stay on topic.

Request: We must pray for everyone. Please pray for recuperation to those ill and unwell that they will find rest especially in the Lord. Please pray for those who are seeking that they shall find their answers, the truth, the way, and the life.

*Also remember to keep slude, 3miao, TAL, gracy, morninglory, and 8v10un30sun in prayer for good health and peace of mind. Thank you in advance.

morninglory

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 12:34:15 AM »
Please pray for my dad. He fell outside and is not doing well.  :'(

NkaujNom

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »
I hope he feels better soon morninglory. I will surely keep him in my prayers.

Request: Please pray for the earthquake victims, the missionaries, the red cross, and the rescue teams for patience, strength, and hope. Many are enduring great pain and fear at the moment. Thank you in advance.

NkaujNom

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 07:54:34 PM »
Request: Please pray for me for strength in faith and guidance. Thank you in advance.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 08:01:11 PM by NkaujNom »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 03:51:17 PM »
Good thread...good idea.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Someone

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 09:10:19 PM »

My second wife paper work is all bunch up in Laos and they are not letting her go through till next year.  Please pray that the paper work will go through without a hitch so my second wife can come to America. 

NkaujNom

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 10:48:08 PM »
An implication that your request is an act of mockery. If incorrect, apologies. Still, I'll help pray for you for good health, peace of mind, and righteous guidance in your decisions and future.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 02:00:51 PM »
NkaujNom, please pray for Mr. Lee. His days on earth is numbered but he's not ready to go.

http://misterandmissislee.com

Advertisements