Advertisement

Author Topic: The Official Prayer Request Thread  (Read 36114 times)

NkaujNom

Re: The Official Prayer Request Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »
NkaujNom, please pray for Mr. Lee. His days on earth is numbered but he's not ready to go.

http://misterandmissislee.com

What a story. Thank you for sharing, I will. :'(

Please remember and do not get confused about just one person praying - it's everyone's duty to pray. O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

morninglory

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 06:54:09 PM »
NkaujNom, please pray for Mr. Lee. His days on earth is numbered but he's not ready to go.

http://misterandmissislee.com

:'( I will keep him in my prayers too.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 07:39:48 PM »
Thank you. I shed tears reading their struggles too. Life is short when we don't know when our time here is done.

Tal please be compassionate. A prayer is not hard to do. You want to see if they can help themselves first? What does that suppose to mean? And no..his cancer can not be removed surgically. Did you not read the whole thing? His cancer has progressed in such a short time and they have exhausted all other options. He is being sent home to await his last breath.

NkaujNom

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 07:44:24 PM »
Very difficult decision to personally make. Humans were not designed to be omniscient; therefore, we cannot know entirely what God truly thinks or decides. There are different views to this: some people will ask why God just doesn't waste anymore time and save the man, but others will say that if a person was ill then they are better off gone than to live and suffer. Personally, I believe that God is righteous in all of his decisions and so I will not question. We have a destiny. What happens is what was meant to happen. God will test us for our loyalty. "Do we still thank God" is our choice to make.

Someone

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 07:52:36 PM »
I think that we as human were made to question.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
Just to inform you all..Mr lee passed today. Please continue to pray for him and his family. A short life taken too soon.

NkaujNom

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 09:15:45 PM »
Thanks for sharing. With deepest sympathy...

Json

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 09:48:45 PM »
Can you pray that I catch at least one striper at Oxford.  I have never caught a striper there.  I've caught everything else in there except a striper.  Today, a bunch of my friends went and each caught a striper except me.  I almost came close to throwing my 2 poles in the water.  However, they did give me 2 stripers to take home and I did thanked them.

Thank you for reading my request and I pray that y'all live a happly life.

morninglory

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »
Just to inform you all..Mr lee passed today. Please continue to pray for him and his family. A short life taken too soon.

RIP Mr. Lee. I'm sure he's free from all pain and suffering now.  ;)

NkaujNom

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 01:54:50 PM »
I pray for your father. My father just passed away from Pancreatic Cancer and it's been very hard on me and my family but we are taking one day at a time. I will keep your father in my prayer as I also pray for strength to help us move on.  :-[

Sorry for such a loss... I will help pray for you and your love ones that you will find peace and comfort in the Lord. Weep not for his death, but shed joyous tears for his life.

3miao

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 12:12:41 AM »
Can you pray that I catch at least one striper at Oxford.  I have never caught a striper there.  I've caught everything else in there except a striper.  Today, a bunch of my friends went and each caught a striper except me.  I almost came close to throwing my 2 poles in the water.  However, they did give me 2 stripers to take home and I did thanked them.

Thank you for reading my request and I pray that y'all live a happly life.
For a second I thought you meant stripper...  until I got down to the end of the paragraph.  With people misspelling alot these days, I thought you were joking.  Good luck next time.  I hope you catch a stripper too. O0

Json

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 09:54:38 PM »
Thank you and remember what NkaujNom said to y'all.  Shed tears for your loved ones for living a happly life. 

Someone

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 03:44:30 PM »

Those of you who pray for my 2nd wife! Thank you! She is coming in 3 months! will post updates and if i can pictures!  It is by the grace of God that she's coming!  My wife and I are happy to be able to add the 2nd wife to our family!

Someone

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 10:39:41 PM »
Hmm, I don't know about having 2 wife in the family. I hope pray that you can handle 2 families from 2 sides like Abe.

It'll be cool like Father Abraham!

Someone

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011, 12:07:57 PM »
TAL did you pray for me and my 2nd wife?

House divided is a house that will fall!  So far we are doing good :) especially at night!

For those who pray for me is there a place I can send donation to as thank you for helping me?

Advertisements