Advertisement

Author Topic: The Official Prayer Request Thread  (Read 13901 times)

LadyLionness

Re: The Official Prayer Request Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
Is God's language English? If you want to pray you pray, no matter what language... he should understand. Christians make me laugh, lol

God's language is the love in your heart.  Sometimes I say my prayers out loud.  Sometimes, I talk to him silently.  He answers my prayers no matter how it is delivered.  And sometimes, I don't even have the words, but the Holy speaks on my behalf and God still answer that prayer.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2014, 05:01:43 AM »

God's language is the love in your heart.  Sometimes I say my prayers out loud.  Sometimes, I talk to him silently.  He answers my prayers no matter how it is delivered.  And sometimes, I don't even have the words, but the Holy speaks on my behalf and God still answer that prayer.

Then pray for me. If God delivers, pray for me. Pray that I do not join god in heaven. Because I do not wish to spend an eternity with God... even more if it's the god of the bible

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:04:07 AM by ymmot »

LadyLionness

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »
ymmot,

The only choice you would make is to accept him.  If you don't want to accept God, there is nothing for you to do and no need for me to pray.  It is already yours.  Don't worry, God isn't going to force you.

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 04:40:36 AM »
ymmot,

The only choice you would make is to accept him.  If you don't want to accept God, there is nothing for you to do and no need for me to pray.  It is already yours.  Don't worry, God isn't going to force you.

You are right, this thing never forced me to anything. But you are wrong, the only choice I can make is my own "free-will".  ;)

Advertisements