Advertisement

Author Topic: The Official Prayer Request Thread  (Read 36080 times)

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Prayer Request Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »
Jon_jon, you can have both; and no one can tell you what is more important to you except for yourself.

As for your family, we'll all help pray for better wellness, health, and empathy. Hopefully, all of you and your siblings can come together to design a care-giving and worst-case-scenario plan that works.

We cannot cheat old age and sickness, but what is really assuring is the deliverance from old age and sickness to the salvation that the Lord always offers. Have faith.
Thanks NkaujNom.

He's doing a bit better, but like i said, he can't drive, can't even write his own name down, can't add or subtract... he's totally forgotten how to calculate. But for some odd reason he still remembers me, knows my name and prays for my well-being even when I'm not living with them anymore. I'm seriously thinking of going back home to stay with them because I don't think my younger siblings will be able to take care of them. They're still going to college and work, and I'm the only one who has the time to take care of them....

I've saved enough money to get married, but I don't know if that will happen anymore because if I do move back it will go to their expenses... =(

The girl I like hasn't called me back in 3 weeks now.... Anyhow, I will try to look on the brighter side because I still have time to go back and see my parents, especially my dad.

Here's something I found for you folks who still have parents who are living and getting close to their time....

Like this post: +1
“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Adverstisement

f.u.too

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 02:14:43 PM »
Can you pray to rid this world of suffering, evil, hate and all the killing that is going on. Also pray that no more little boy/girl get molested in church by priest, archbishop and other members of church organization. Or is that the will of god?

Like this post: 0

NkaujNom

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »
Can you pray to rid this world of suffering, evil, hate and all the killing that is going on. Also pray that no more little boy/girl get molested in church by priest, archbishop and other members of church organization. Or is that the will of god?

I will pray for those things and more. Great question, by the way! My perspective is that God created free will. Identifying good is nearly impossible without identifying evil and vice versa. We make (or have made) stupid mistakes in our lives, but our actions speak for ourselves for they really are our own responsibiliti es. Did God make a mistake in allowing us to do what we want? For me, I don't believe so. I rather have options than to not have any options at all. In the end, I will be judged for what things I commit to. How does that sound?

couchpotato

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2012, 02:30:22 PM »
Pray for Kx. Num Tuam Vaaj and his family. On his move to Minnesota from California, they got into an auto accident.
I heard his wife passed away and he is in critical condition.  :-\

go-go

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »
Pray for Kx. Num Tuam Vaaj and his family. On his move to Minnesota from California, they got into an auto accident.
I heard his wife passed away and he is in critical condition.  :-\

My sister (a nam xibfwb) just told me this news too. How awful. My prayers and condolences to their family.

LadyLionness

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
Update:  Kxf has been released from the hospital. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2012, 03:01:58 AM »

For those who are unable to attend N. Kx. Num Tuam's funeral, it will be streamed live here:

http://www.thewhitecross.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=80

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 03:28:00 PM »
Yes Lord \0/  can't live in the PAST AND MOVE FORWARD IN JESUS > LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND LET GO AND LET GOD HANDLE IT ALL... Our ways of thinking even of others won't give us true peace > only Jesus has peace to give to all amen \0/ \0/ Thank U Jesus for most of all who you are to us all \0/

LadyLionness

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2014, 11:06:30 AM »
Since you speak and write English well, why can't the prayer be in English? 

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 06:43:41 AM »
Since you speak and write English well, why can't the prayer be in English? 

Is God's language English? If you want to pray you pray, no matter what language... he should understand. Christians make me laugh, lol

LadyLionness

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
Is God's language English? If you want to pray you pray, no matter what language... he should understand. Christians make me laugh, lol

God's language is the love in your heart.  Sometimes I say my prayers out loud.  Sometimes, I talk to him silently.  He answers my prayers no matter how it is delivered.  And sometimes, I don't even have the words, but the Holy speaks on my behalf and God still answer that prayer.

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2014, 05:01:43 AM »

God's language is the love in your heart.  Sometimes I say my prayers out loud.  Sometimes, I talk to him silently.  He answers my prayers no matter how it is delivered.  And sometimes, I don't even have the words, but the Holy speaks on my behalf and God still answer that prayer.

Then pray for me. If God delivers, pray for me. Pray that I do not join god in heaven. Because I do not wish to spend an eternity with God... even more if it's the god of the bible

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:04:07 AM by ymmot »

LadyLionness

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »
ymmot,

The only choice you would make is to accept him.  If you don't want to accept God, there is nothing for you to do and no need for me to pray.  It is already yours.  Don't worry, God isn't going to force you.

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 04:40:36 AM »
ymmot,

The only choice you would make is to accept him.  If you don't want to accept God, there is nothing for you to do and no need for me to pray.  It is already yours.  Don't worry, God isn't going to force you.

You are right, this thing never forced me to anything. But you are wrong, the only choice I can make is my own "free-will".  ;)

Advertisements