Advertisement

Author Topic: The Official Prayer Request Thread  (Read 36198 times)

NkaujNom

Re: The Official Prayer Request Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 11:54:58 PM »
I have. I pray for everybody. I said, "Lord, help those who needs you and please, don't let Satan interfere with their emotion that will make them fall short on their beliefs about you."

:'(

please help pray for my husband and i. we've been trying to have kids for many years now and nothing. 
our frustration, and many other things included seems to breaking us up little by little. pray that we do not falter as well.

:'( I have a feeling you may prefer your own offspring, but neb puas tau xav txog adopting losyog surrogating na? Yes, I will keep you in my prayers. Kuv pab hlub neb kawg nkaus li os, shampoo.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Someone

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2011, 01:55:17 AM »
please help pray for my husband and i. we've been trying to have kids for many years now and nothing. 
our frustration, and many other things included seems to breaking us up little by little. pray that we do not falter as well.

ok will ask this question outside of this :)

morninglory

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 02:12:17 AM »

:'( I'm in the same boat too. Pray for me too. I'm going to see my doctor next Thurs.  ;)

azndoll

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 01:35:44 AM »
Help pray for me to have the strength to carry on from my divorce. Better myself so that one day he'll come back crawling to me. Just help me move on thanks.

sam

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 11:08:23 PM »

Those of you who pray for my 2nd wife! Thank you! She is coming in 3 months! will post updates and if i can pictures!  It is by the grace of God that she's coming!  My wife and I are happy to be able to add the 2nd wife to our family!

Tsis txhob siv Vajtswv lub npe ua dog ua dig.  Tsam Vajtswv rau txim rau koj.

drps.of.jptr

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »
Please pray for my Lee family in Oklahoma. They lost a daughter from a horrific car accident. I am so sad and heartbroken.  Pray that even thru this their faith in God remains strong.

yuknowthat

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 05:36:38 PM »
If I can't do anything else for you, I can at least help pray for you. It does not matter where you came from, who or what you are - if you have any requests, please post your prayer request(s) at your own comfort so we all can pray on our own times whenever that may be; in this thread, today, tomorrow, when we wake up in the morning, when we're washing our face in the bathroom, before we sleep, while we're going to work, while we're going to school, and/ or so on. If you get upset at this thread, disagree, and throw a fit, then that's fine - we'll pray for you too. We'll try to keep this thread going. Please remember and do not be confused that only one person is praying - it's everyone's duty to pray.

Rules
Truthful
Clean
Non-offensive
Non-degrading
All participating are encouraged to pray for each other :)
(either in thread or soon somewhere)

Request: I live far away from my family and cannot see them in time. Please pray for my father because he has cancer and he's going to have surgery today. He said he's got peace of mind in which I trust. Keep him in your prayer(s) that the surgery will be successful, he'll be safe, and he'll quickly recuperate. Thank you in advance.
kuv thov kom koj txiv qhov surgery process mus kom txoj muaj chaws khuam chaws daig, mus kho tus mob kom zoo, sawv tau los noj mov, sawv tau los nrog tej me tub me nyuam nyob luag ntxhw ntxhi li qub, kom txhob muaj kev nyuaj siab.

yuknowthat

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 05:41:40 PM »
Prayers to all the Pher's who have family members that are sickness in health and also the one who are deceased. May those family members be healthy and strong again after they're process to treating their health. also to those who have deceased family members, may those who have been gone rest in peace and let the living not grieve but move on and the deceased protect the ones who are still living behind.

NkaujNom

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
Thank you. I'll keep you all in prayer.

Please pray that
1.) I find a better job as what the Lord sees fit and
2.) for guidance to find my line of duty to serve the Lord

A problem is that I'm in the middle of a difficult situation. Our original teachers for toddlers abandoned them. I've never been an actual teacher or particularly a serious role model for children. I was unsure of where and how to start or maintain. Eventually, I made my way through and have become attached to these kids. However, there are other things calling for me for my personal horizons - always finding what it is that will help me and those dear to me such as family. I understand how easy or difficult it may be to find new leaders if I decided to leave these kids. Somewhere inside I know there are great things that must happen and it is just not yet the time.

So it seems like we're talking about patience, service, success, and pride?

Thank you in advance and especially if you have been following up with what the Lord calls for you to do. The times we feel God is the farthest, is probably when he's actually the closest to us. May we find comfort in Him.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2011, 08:48:42 PM »
Praying for your bil RIGHT NOW that God will saved him and give him protection and emotional support to the family and friends. Jesus bless your heart bil. Thank you Lord.

For everyone, I  will be praying for all members and your love ones.

LadyLionness

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »
Sweet Tears,

I know that it's hard, and it is disheartening to read that through prayers some cancer are cured while others are not...  We will never fully understand all the reasons and why things happen the way they do on this side of Heaven... someday, everything will all make sense. 

Lord,

I pray for Sweet Tears and her family.  They are going through a tough time now.  Her brother-in-law's cancer has come back and they had just lost her father recently too.  Lord, we will never understand why certain things happen and why some prayers seemed to be answered and some are not.  No matter what happens, I pray that you will keep her family in your arms and comfort them.  Father, I pray for your peace to be upon her family - the peace that is beyond all understanding, the peace that only you can give, the peace that the world does not understand.  Father, I pray that you comfort their family and that you show them beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are God, that you are alive, and that you are RIGHT here RIGHT now.  Father, may your will be done in the life of Sweet Tears' brother in law.

All this I pray in the name of my Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.  Amen.

LadyLionness

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2011, 02:12:17 PM »
LL, thank you very much for your sincere prayer. Yes, it's been a very tough year for the rest of my family but we are a strong and loving family. We will overcome anything that stand in our way. Thank you so much!!!

I am only always a phone call away.  You know that I care about you.

1luv

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
PLEASE, please everyone pray for my BIL. We just found out the bad news today that his cancer reoccured and it has travelled to his liver. Please, pray for my BIL. My father was already taken away earlier this year by cancer and now it's my BIL. He has colon cancer. Please spare a moment to pray for my BIL and all those who are suffering. Thank you. :'( :-\

1.  Not to be mean or anything but praying for less suffering is more practical. 

2.  When my grandpa died,  they told me that he is well and healthy now.  I did not believe them so I went into his room and saw his lifeless body.  Amen that he does not have to suffer anymore. 

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 10:47:16 PM »
My dad has been having minor small strokes to his brain that has been causing him to lose his memory. He can't remember how to use the microwave, can't remember how to make milk for my nieces and nephews, and doesn't no what city he lives in anymore.

I don't live at home with them but by myself. This Sat. when I called back home to speak with him; he knows who I am but doesn't know that I live in a different city and not at home anymore. He was in the Hospital when I called.

I'm thinking about moving back to live with my parents. My dad is not going to be able to drive again, and my mom can not drive herself places either. My other siblings who are 19, 25, and 28 are not very dependable people.

Shall I go back home and help them? Or do I keep on working and stay where I'm at. Only reason I haven't moved back home is because I really like this girl that lives here. But she's been giving me the silent treatment for a week now. Either her phone doesn't work or she's totally blowing me off? I pray it's the former and NOT the latter. I feel that she did like me because she asked me to call her when she's just babysitting and have nothing to do.

If she doesn't come through, I'll go back home... and help my parents...

Why can't I have both?..  :'(

« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:49:41 PM by jon_jon »

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

NkaujNom

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »
My dad has been having minor small strokes to his brain that has been causing him to lose his memory. He can't remember how to use the microwave, can't remember how to make milk for my nieces and nephews, and doesn't no what city he lives in anymore.

I don't live at home with them but by myself. This Sat. when I called back home to speak with him; he knows who I am but doesn't know that I live in a different city and not at home anymore. He was in the Hospital when I called.

I'm thinking about moving back to live with my parents. My dad is not going to be able to drive again, and my mom can not drive herself places either. My other siblings who are 19, 25, and 28 are not very dependable people.

Shall I go back home and help them? Or do I keep on working and stay where I'm at. Only reason I haven't moved back home is because I really like this girl that lives here. But she's been giving me the silent treatment for a week now. Either her phone doesn't work or she's totally blowing me off? I pray it's the former and NOT the latter. I feel that she did like me because she asked me to call her when she's just babysitting and have nothing to do.

If she doesn't come through, I'll go back home... and help my parents...

Why can't I have both?..  :'(

Jon_jon, you can have both; and no one can tell you what is more important to you except for yourself.

As for your family, we'll all help pray for better wellness, health, and empathy. Hopefully, all of you and your siblings can come together to design a care-giving and worst-case-scenario plan that works.

We cannot cheat old age and sickness, but what is really assuring is the deliverance from old age and sickness to the salvation that the Lord always offers. Have faith.

Advertisements