Advertisement

Author Topic: I ♥ Nude/Taupe/Brown Shoes  (Read 11592 times)

Peachy Fish

I ♥ Nude/Taupe/Brown Shoes
« on: April 15, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »
I finally completed my nude/taupe/brown "shoe collection", so hopefully, I'll no longer buy anymore unless something happens to the below. The strappy heels below are 3 years old, but I still keep it b/c it isn't worn out yet. I now have a pair that I can wear w/a dress, jeans, or shorts.  :) Please feel free to share your nude/taupe/brown shoes also.

From left to right, starting w/the top row:

1) Forever 21 sandals
2) NY Transit strappy heels
3) Mossimo Pearce patent pumps
4) Steve Madden ruffle flats
5) Doll House flats
6) Toms burlap pair

*With flash*

*W/o flash*

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:18:30 PM by Peachy Fish »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DeceiversChick

Re: I ♥ Nude/Taupe/Brown Shoes
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »
Lovely shoes! the only nude shoe i have IS my nude pumps. I only like to stick to black heels but I have a few other colors/design heels.

HisMystery

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 11:20:10 PM »
PF, you have super cute shoes!! I'd love to have those in my shoe collection too.  I'm currently on a shoe diet, only limiting myself to finding that perfect pair of nude heels.  I checked DC's thread with her nude shoes--love those as well but I'm hesitant to buying shoes online because I want to try them on first before I buy. 

DeceiversChick

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 12:08:31 AM »
PF, you have super cute shoes!! I'd love to have those in my shoe collection too.  I'm currently on a shoe diet, only limiting myself to finding that perfect pair of nude heels.  I checked DC's thread with her nude shoes--love those as well but I'm hesitant to buying shoes online because I want to try them on first before I buy. 
When you come to MN we can take you to the Spring shoe store at MOA. That's where I bought my nude pumps from.

ThePhatSista

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 08:09:59 AM »
+1 for collecting cute shoes. I like the strappy heels in the middle.

foromosa

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 09:04:05 AM »
How are the Toms? I like the company concept, but do not particularly like the shoe designs. People say they are comfortable.

shesaid

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 08:57:21 PM »
cute shoes!  I saw some "Bobs" today... I thought about Toms and wondered if they were knock offs  ;D

aria

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »
Super cute! The only nude shoes I own are these:

I have a lot of black shoes as their more versatile. But I'm loving the nude trend as they match everything!

hmg_mom

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 11:41:20 PM »
i've been trying to find me some nude shoes too... no such luck yet.

shesaid

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 12:01:37 AM »
i've been trying to find me some nude shoes too... no such luck yet.

I battled the weather and went to Gurnee today...saw so many cute nude shoes, but none that I could wear  :'(  I may go up to MN in middle of May, see if your baby daddy will let you go...we can ck out that Spring shoe store at MOA.

I did see this light brown one at TJMaxx the other day and didn't get it. I may go back and get it after all. It's a bit higher than what I can handle, but it's actually comfty.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:04:36 AM by shesaid »

shesaid

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 12:03:07 AM »

I have a lot of black shoes as their more versatile. But I'm loving the nude trend as they match everything!

I likey!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »
Thanks ladies.

How are the Toms? I like the company concept, but do not particularly like the shoe designs. People say they are comfortable.

Foromosa, I love the Toms. I bought it slightly snugged, b/c they advise you to as the burlap Toms stretches.

I fell in love with the simple shoe design, and I fell even more in love w/the company concept. The Toms are comfortable indeed so far. I actually just bought mine a few days ago, so I have about 30 days to test them out.

Aria, I like Jessica Simpson shoes, too, and yours are adorable. If I was able to wear pumps that high, I would love something like that.

LELIA

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 07:02:09 AM »
cute collection PF.  I am loving the nude look too. i hv tons of black and silver shoes.. now... collecting nude collection.

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
ooouuu my fave from your collection are the steve madden flats.

Reload Wife

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 12:55:28 PM »
Cute collection. I need to find a good pair of tan and brown shoe.

Advertisements