Advertisement

Author Topic: .......thanks  (Read 2506 times)

NumberIB

.......thanks
« on: May 03, 2011, 12:17:17 AM »
 O0 thanks

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:20:45 AM by NumberIB »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongperson

Re: Yus ua luag ib zaug ntxhais........
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 12:49:18 AM »
There is a lot of people and a lot on their minds so maybe they just accidentally forgot to call you. Usually if it's that close they usually do, unless you did something to upset them, but most still do regardless.

Now, if you are the one that didn't get call you can do a few things. One, you can show up anyway with the chicken and everything and then they will have to pull you aside, set up a  table and ask for forgiveness. Then there are the ones that got called, but they are not happy with the family or the decease or for whatever reason. For these, they usually tie up the legs or take out the lungs. When it comes time to cut the chicken up they'll see these symbols they'll call the person who brought the chicken over, pull up a table for him and ask him what is the problem and ask him for forgiveness.

Me personally, if you have a problem with the decease or family then don't go. If you go, then don't cause anymore problems, the family has enough to worry about.

NumberIB

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 12:53:42 AM »
no problems at all. Uncle was the kindest..
 thats why i just took it as a honest mistake.....

but i was just wondering in cases like this what would of could of.. you know... but you some what info me on it.... thanks

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:57:49 AM by NumberIB »

jetter

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:25:01 AM »
like the previous posters said, during a funeral, things are so crazy.  The one that does the calling might not know your family that well and might have overlooked you, a lot of things could happen.

my suggestion is exactly what hmongperson suggested, if you are not happy, please do not attend the funeral.  I just do not understand those OG's who make such a fuss at funerals, they should have make the same fuss before the funeral.  Most of the time the family does not even know what's going on because of all the things that must happen during a funeral.

NumberIB

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 06:33:10 PM »
sorry, guys, i tried my best to type in white, but my green came through, any who......

don't worry, im not a problem starter, i love my family and i'd never do anything to make anyone or any who feel less or unappreciated.

thanks  O0

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
traditions would be like your uncle's way.

if you don't want to make a big scene, talk to the head xyom cuab.

Advertisements