Advertisement

Author Topic: The true Hmong Myth behind "Zaj hav dej"  (Read 48200 times)

HmongKnight

Re: The true Hmong Myth behind "Zaj hav dej"
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 07:01:43 PM »
Water is what killed a person.. not Zaj or Dragons. A person can die from waist high lake or river if he/she have the following illness; seizure, cramp, fatigue, fever, or any other illness that can cause that person to fall down and choked by water..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Photocycle

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »
Water is what killed a person.. not Zaj or Dragons. A person can die from waist high lake or river if he/she have the following illness; seizure, cramp, fatigue, fever, or any other illness that can cause that person to fall down and choked by water..

Well of course water killed the person aka asphyxia (caused by a liquid entering the lungs and preventing the absorption of oxygen leading to cerebral hypoxia and cardiac arrest) - What's unknown is what lead the person to drowning, whether it was foul play or a simple judgement error, etc.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 11:24:51 PM »
So by saying that.. do you guys believe in UFO? Whrn ppl say that they have been capture by sum  small ppl. Do you believe 'em? Or you gonna say thay there are strange

Li Mhong

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 06:03:11 PM »
So by saying that.. do you guys believe in UFO? Whrn ppl say that they have been capture by sum  small ppl. Do you believe 'em? Or you gonna say thay there are strange
It's the Government Kidnapping People  ;D ;D

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 02:01:29 AM »
It's the Government Kidnapping People  ;D ;D
Zaj and UFO, some ppl believes in them and some ppl just don't wanna believe the truth and lie to themselves that there are no such things as Zaj..But I'm not gonna cram it in your heads to believe in Zaj(s). You believe in what you wanna believe.

morninglory

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
Have you guys heard of Lost Lake? The water is not that deep but a lot of people drown in that lake. The water is very cold so maybe some people die from the shock of the cold water? I duno...but, I will never camp out there. I heard it's very haunted.

rambo

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »
heard of Lost Lake cause i live in Fresno !! heard of meekas n other race seeing "asian" ppl wearing traditional clothes floating/standing on top , middle , of the river/lake on the Indian trial ..

Gawmp

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2011, 02:31:14 PM »
heard of Lost Lake cause i live in Fresno !! heard of meekas n other race seeing "asian" ppl wearing traditional clothes floating/standing on top , middle , of the river/lake on the Indian trial ..

O0 Lost Lake is haunted as people claim. I can't understand why there are so many drownings there.

yuknowthat

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:45 PM »
heard of dab dej?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »

Tell me more about that lake of your, I'm from MN I've only heard that lake threw PH. I did some searching on lost lake and found a story about that lake. PPL claims that these huge shadows comes out of the lake. (I'm gonna try something and see if it works).

http://www.weirdfresno.com/2010/09/strage-things-going-on-at-lost-lake.html

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:25:42 AM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2011, 10:28:37 AM »
And about my story in China.. I tried and it works. So here's another. IDK if the pix are fake but I do know that ppl drown. To me it's whale shark, But maybe the real photo is hidden from us. It's a cover up.

http://shanghaiist.com/2007/08/11/amazingly_huge.php

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:34:39 AM by saki saki »

Gawmp

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2011, 10:38:16 AM »
-

Pineapple

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 10:55:04 AM »
heard of dab dej?

Do you mean spirits that lives in the sea?

morninglory

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2011, 01:49:44 PM »
At Lost Lake, my cousin and his family went fishing one time. They went hiking and since it was getting dark, they decided to head back to the car. They were still on the trail when a female cop stopped them. The cop asked them not to go hiking so late and to get back to the car before the sun goes down. What makes it strange was the cop's belt was empty and covered in dirt. They all got creep out and ran to the car. My cousin turn back to look and the cop was gone.

Ive never seen anything strange at Lost Lake and I will never stay there after dark.

morninglory

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »
Morninglory,

that was prostitute looking for money, man. Thhey should have some kinkysex with her rather than running awawy.

;D You should have sex with one if you see one at a lake like that.

Advertisements