Advertisement

Author Topic: If "UA NEEB" can not cure a person who is dying from AIDS, why do it?  (Read 22617 times)

Offline AppleBrook

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
"ua neeb" is a holy and perhaps spiritual medication.  it is just to stimulate the mind so that chemical from the brain would be sent to the body.  sometimes it works and at other times does not.  this is all to it.  it is a cultural and tradidtional thing.  each race has their own unique way of practice with it (holy/spiritual medication). 

Like this post: 0
If you are content to let me shine
NEVER walk one step behind...

Adverstisement

pang vang

Re: If "UA NEEB" can not cure a person who is dying from AIDS, why do it?
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 08:27:14 AM »
LMAO! Ignorant ass person!

Offline Kvang331

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
 ;D

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:44:22 AM by Kvang331 »

The most important woman in my life is my mom, but that can change ;)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
"UA NEEB" to me is a shaman ways to find out what caused that person to get sick and how to cure him/her.  Now days, we live in an era where there are many illness and diseases that can not be cure by a shaman's ritual such as; AIDS, cancer, hypetitus, Tuberculosis and many others. These kind of illness can not be cure unless one seek help from doctors and take the right medications for it. Even with the right medication, it can only slow down the illness and not completely cure it.

But what I don't get it is that many families still practice shamanism's ritual to cure these kind of illness. And it can be costly too.

We Hmong in America have two issues: 1. we don't believe in Western medicines, and 2. we don't know enough that shamanism cannot cure these ailments.

So, where does the sick go for help?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:32:42 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile

So, where does the sick go for help?
See a Doctor of course.
Aids and HIV is no joke. Along with STD and what ever is out there. 1st things 1st... Rain coat that little man of your so that it don't catch a cold. Ua Neeg is to cure the spirit only. Not the skin.

If you want to heal the soul, Jiggle Bell is the way, if you wanna heal the bone, go see doctor or those magic hmng ppl. If you wanna cure a illness go see doctor.

Advertisements