Advertisement

Author Topic: Just Wondering  (Read 4730 times)

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
  • :)
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
Just Wondering
« on: May 17, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »
Let just said a guy wants to married you & he doesn't have parents to help him to-do the wedding BUT he ask his uncle or aunt to help him & their not helping him?

Whats your situation here? Or run away together

I'm just asking!!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

QeebZab

Re: Just Wondering
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:22:14 AM »
Go get a personal loans, help him repay back when you two are together. Best option, don't run away from ur problem.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »
Do not run away together. Your parents would understand if he came to ask for your hand himself.

Gawmp

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 08:48:20 AM »
are your parents understanding parents? Do they know you guys want to get married? Does your parents know his situation regarding the relatives not wanting to help?

If you answer YES to the 3 questions, then maybe you can talk to your parents and have your bf ask your hand in marriage from them and tell your parents that at the moment no one is willing to help him with marriage and thus him coming to your parents to ask them directly to let you marry him. You guys or he will pay your parents as soon as he can afford to do the wedding.

Most of the parents nowadays are pretty understanding and if your bf deems to be a good person, the parents will agree to this. Now your parents might want one of his relatives to come and be a witness to the deal so that no one can go back on their words or maybe they won't even do that at all.

as the previous posters have stated...DO NOT elope....if you do that then you're just openning up more cans of worms.

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 12:06:35 PM »
@ Gawmp Yes they are understanding parents.. As long as my bf & I don't fight!!!

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »
Do not run away together. Your parents would understand if he came to ask for your hand himself.

Thanks for the tip well my parents understand :)

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »
Go get a personal loans, help him repay back when you two are together. Best option, don't run away from ur problem.

Yea well do ;) thanks

LELIA

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 12:25:25 PM »
had a relative in the same situation as you..parents were understanding. .. did the wedding.. and than...BAM... now everyone understands Y no1 will help him now. he doesn't listen to anyone..does whatever he wants..when he wants.

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »
had a relative in the same situation as you..parents were understanding. .. did the wedding.. and than...BAM... now everyone understands Y no1 will help him now. he doesn't listen to anyone..does whatever he wants..when he wants.

wow that suck I hope it won't happen to me!!!

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 02:52:25 PM »
Times have changed, we're not in the mountains of Laos anymore. You don't need your parents approval if you're over 18, nor do you need his parents approval. Live with him before you get married, and then you'll see what he's really like. After that if you still want to be with him, marry him. If not, be adults and go your own ways. One day if you two do get married, lead a successful life. Do well beyond their imagination and they'll wish they did help you.

I know... This America now... So yeah i guess I will go live with him!!!  O0 n how it feels or like!!!

Advertisements