Advertisement

Author Topic: Any of ya got FB  (Read 13805 times)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Re: Any of ya got FB
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »
Most of the friends I have there are international. Interesting to explore something new everyday from different people from different cultures.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Fresno559

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 04:17:10 PM »
Azz crack! You’re the one whos 12 cus! Like I say make your fact straight

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
Azz crack! You’re the one whos 12 cus! Like I say make your fact straight

hehehehehehehe hehehehehe...

I don't know what to say.  Could someone give me a lifeline?  Where is Regis when you need him? 

Fresno559

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 04:58:06 PM »
WHAT?!?! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 09:54:27 PM »
WHAT?!?! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Oh...my appologies, I'm using intellectual humor again. 

Fresno559

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2011, 03:10:08 PM »
I guess.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »
I guess.

Yep, you keep guessing.  At least we know you're honest.  hahahahahahaha ha. 

Fresno559

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »
OMFG!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »
OMFG!

I actually found out why you kids today have to abbreviate everything.  A friend told me it was b/c half of you can't spell the words, in general.  Ain't that a laugh. 

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »
I actually found out why you kids today have to abbreviate everything.  A friend told me it was b/c half of you can't spell the words, in general.  Ain't that a laugh.  
Dude you know wats so funny about you..As a teacher urself, you must like to debate and prove that you are always rite..
Wen you are so wrong and can't take it wen ppl tell you, you are wrong...
Why don't you start a  Debate thread and I'll cum and join with you on how smart you are with your 4.0 and my 1.99 IQ..

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2011, 08:09:20 PM »
Dude you know wats so funny about you..As a teacher urself, you must like to debate and prove that you are always rite..
Wen you are so wrong and can't take it wen ppl tell you, you are wrong...
Why don't you start a  Debate thread and I'll cum and join with you on how smart you are with your 4.0 and my 1.99 IQ..

And you know what's even more hilarious?  Your phony bologna ghost stories.  If my imagination was as creative as yours, I could write a novel with the amount of garbage that whirls around in your head.  Or worse...you probably just checked out of a mental institute and your stories are just remnants of your family curse. 

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »
And you know what's even more hilarious?  Your phony bologna ghost stories.  If my imagination was as creative as yours, I could write a novel with the amount of garbage that whirls around in your head.  Or worse...you probably just checked out of a mental institute and your stories are just remnants of your family curse.  
Dude you don't have to read wat I write. I didn't start the BS with you but I'll sure end it.. For a FAIL MONKEY TEACHER who went to COLLEGE. you sure are DUMB as you write. IF you claim that you done so much but yet B*tch so much about others. Why are you not still a TEACHER? I know WHY cuz you a FAIL TEACHER, I'm just glad that I'm not a student of your, cuz I'll sure to do what ever I would to get you fire..LOL But since I'm not here to personally attack you, but all you can do is call people names. If you claim that you are a teacher, then show me. OR are you scare that you are not a teacher but claim that you are?. I still keep in touch with all my elementary and up to my High school teachers . And they are proud to be a teacher and helping others. But you one the other hand is a big Phony..You know wat else is funny about you, You remind me of all the F up hmong ppl (if you are a hmoob person who I'm talking too) who thinks too highly of themselves. Who can't stand the fact that others can stand up to you toe to toe.. You wanna know one other thing. It is pointless to argue with a half minded conceited person like you.

like I said I didn't start the BS with you. I just quoted on on those words and said wow. So don't say that I started the BS with you. So don't be running to the MOD and say that I started the BULLING on you. Just as much as you can dish out. I can do just the same.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:13:59 AM by saki saki »

Fresno559

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
I feel you ! They actually waste there time to come and see what you do and start stupid shiet. I been were you' at.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2011, 01:15:15 PM »
Dude you don't have to read wat I write. I didn't start the BS with you but I'll sure end it.. For a FAIL MONKEY TEACHER who went to COLLEGE. you sure are DUMB as you write. IF you claim that you done so much but yet B*tch so much about others. Why are you not still a TEACHER? I know WHY cuz you a FAIL TEACHER, I'm just glad that I'm not a student of your, cuz I'll sure to do what ever I would to get you fire..LOL But since I'm not here to personally attack you, but all you can do is call people names. If you claim that you are a teacher, then show me. OR are you scare that you are not a teacher but claim that you are?. I still keep in touch with all my elementary and up to my High school teachers . And they are proud to be a teacher and helping others. But you one the other hand is a big Phony..You know wat else is funny about you, You remind me of all the F up hmong ppl (if you are a hmoob person who I'm talking too) who thinks too highly of themselves. Who can't stand the fact that others can stand up to you toe to toe.. You wanna know one other thing. It is pointless to argue with a half minded conceited person like you.

like I said I didn't start the BS with you. I just quoted on on those words and said wow. So don't say that I started the BS with you. So don't be running to the MOD and say that I started the BULLING on you. Just as much as you can dish out. I can do just the same.

blah blah blah,

hakitaki,

I don't read any of your garbage.  I can say in a few lines what takes you two paragraphs to write.  You can go toe to toe with me anytime you want and you can try to match wits with me just as often but you'll lose.  By the way, I can change professions as often as you blink.  That comes from knowing and doing and I doubt you could either. 

Fresno559

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2011, 01:31:23 PM »
 kyrie_eleison : Your a teacher?  :2funny:

Advertisements