Advertisement

Author Topic: Any of ya got FB  (Read 13804 times)

kyrie_eleison

Re: Any of ya got FB
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2011, 04:48:54 PM »
kyrie_eleison : Your a teacher?  :2funny:

Used to be but I found it easier to just make fun of people like you instead of helping.  Besides, thanks to idiots like you, I'll always have a good paying job instructing retards (like yourself and Haki Taki) to shine my shoes, wash my car, clean my office and kiss my ass.

O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Fresno559

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 07:01:14 AM »
Aye! So let me guess your like old old past the old & still immature like a little bietch. So you, can keeping dreaming about shiet. Because your gonna see yourself to shine my shoes, wash my car, clean my office and kiss my ass. BECAUSE I have a long way to go.  I HAD never really had ask for your help. All I did was just bietching at you. & Knowing you use to be a teacher made me laugh even more because YOU SUCK!! && Why quit? Scared of your student talking back to you? TEACHER LIKE YOU? is not even worth my time talking! GOOD BYE ! I don't stay in touch with teachers. EWE! :2funny: :2funny:

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
Aye! So let me guess your like old old past the old & still immature like a little bietch. So you, can keeping dreaming about shiet. Because your gonna see yourself to shine my shoes, wash my car, clean my office and kiss my ass. BECAUSE I have a long way to go.  I HAD never really had ask for your help. All I did was just bietching at you. & Knowing you use to be a teacher made me laugh even more because YOU SUCK!! && Why quit? Scared of your student talking back to you? TEACHER LIKE YOU? is not even worth my time talking! GOOD BYE ! I don't stay in touch with teachers. EWE! :2funny: :2funny:

It could be worse...right?  I could be a 16 year old illiterate who doesn't know their left hand from their right. 

Fresno559

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »
EWE? Im still young living life?!?! & You were like this to. You ain't born to be smart. SO EXCUSES ME? GET YOUUGLY FACTS STRAIGHT. &&' No one perfect?? MR. KNOW IT ALL &&' GOOD BYE MY LAST TIME EVER REPLYING SHIET TO TEACHER LIKE YOU!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2011, 12:58:14 AM »
EWE? Im still young living life?!?! & You were like this to. You ain't born to be smart. SO EXCUSES ME? GET YOUUGLY FACTS STRAIGHT. &&' No one perfect?? MR. KNOW IT ALL &&' GOOD BYE MY LAST TIME EVER REPLYING SHIET TO TEACHER LIKE YOU!

hahaha.  I told you already.  I'm the angel of death and you're a...

stupid moron.  hahahahaha.  

Oh lighten up, this is the internet.  Even Yaks knows he's a retard.  He cheats in college and thinks it's cool to get away with it.  

Don't worry, I'm not a teacher anymore; just an online comedian.  Unfortunately, you've become this unwitting target of humor.  I make fun everyone, even Sweet_Tears has seen a bit of dirt from me.  

Please don't cry.  

hahahahahaha.  

Fresno559

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »
EWE? SOMEONES A LOW LIFE?! & Nobody crying OVER YOU?! Aye? Like I say "GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!" DO YOU UNDERSTAND ! & GOODBYE !

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »
EWE? SOMEONES A LOW LIFE?! & Nobody crying OVER YOU?! Aye? Like I say "GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!" DO YOU UNDERSTAND ! & GOODBYE !

Goodbye until you have your next menstrual cycle, right?! 

Fresno559

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
 :police:

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
Isn't study hall or is it detention, over for you yet? 

Advertisements