Advertisement

Author Topic: HTC EVO 3D 4G  (Read 5888 times)

N`Chync

Re: HTC EVO 3D 4G
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »
I defended the EVO3D because I wanted a fair representation . Even if I'm not excited about the 3D. That was the whole point to my statement about Myriam. Again, just watch the video at the 20 minute mark and tell me I'm wrong. The 3D starts to dim about 5 seconds after she turns on the screen, then after about another 10 seconds the screen goes blank. Again, I'm just trying to be unbiased. Trust me, I've seen all your posts, other than copying and pasting technology websites, your only offered opinions are iPhone this iPhone that. iPhone did this first, iPhone already had that.

Thanks Hunnay!

Glad to see how good ur reading is  O0

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:48:23 AM by N`Chync »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

narc

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 11:53:40 AM »
I defended the EVO3D because I wanted a fair representation . Even if I'm not excited about the 3D. That was the whole point to my statement about Myriam. Again, just watch the video at the 20 minute mark and tell me I'm wrong. The 3D starts to dim about 5 seconds after she turns on the screen, then after about another 10 seconds the screen goes blank. Again, I'm just trying to be unbiased. Trust me, I've seen all your posts, other than copying and pasting technology websites, your only offered opinions are iPhone this iPhone that. iPhone did this first, iPhone already had that.

Couldn't agree with you more. You know what I think? nchync is Steve jobs. Jobs have infiltrated the hmong community. 

N`Chync

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 12:13:33 PM »
See in yours eyes I'm in this thread saying the iPhone is better than the Evo 3D ?  :idiot2: u guy are too funny.  O0 guess Apple is making Super AMOLED and Super AMOLED Plus screens and Galaxy phones now. Thanks again for showing ur reading ability  O0

Way to jack a thread guy

Eyedumgai

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 11:13:15 PM »
So I got the 3D today, and it's not too bad. The 3D part is like a toy, you'll play with it and get bored soon after, but it does make for a good show it off to friends thing. It plays side by side (stereoscopic video/movies), plus 3D content on youtube. The 3D takes time to get used to, and well, it made me cross eyed for the rest of the night. The phone feels well built, the camera button is nice in terms of being a feature, but it feels kind of cheap, scares me because it makes me feel like it might pop out. But it's in tight, just feels thin (non solid). The pictures it takes are a lot better than the evo 4g. No lag at all on the phone, and sense 3.0 is pretty sweet. Lots of weather special effects and eye candy. All in all, if you're not a technology freak like me, it might not be a big enough of an upgrade for you, if you can get the EVO4G cheaper. (the other day they had a sale on bestbuy.com, evo4g was free with 2 year contract). If and when we are able to root the phone and make custom roms for it, it should be a lot faster. I would give it a 7 or 8, out of 10.

Yea, I agree. That 3D effect hurts the eyes and does make you feel cross-eyed if viewing for a while. I had a chance to play with it pre-release and honestly didn't care for the 3D effect. The phone itself doesn't seem bad.

Gutts

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:11 PM »
Does it come with the HDMI cable?

N`Chync

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 06:06:22 AM »
Wow this was quick

"HTC EVO 4G+ preview," and that the handset pictured is cosmetically identical to the EVO 3D except for the camera pod, we're inclined to believe that this might just be destined for Sprint -- although that WiBRO setting means this particular unit is meant for the Korean market. The twin 5 megapixel cameras have been replaced with a single 8 megapixel shooter housed in a similar sized pod, and the 2D / 3D mode slider next to the shutter key now switches between photos and video. Let's just hope we're not dealing with a discarded prototype or an Asia-only model, and that the phone's guts are just as juicy and delicious as its 3D sibling -- complete with qHD display and dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor.

Update: And just like that, it's official! HTC has just thrown down an official landing page for the EVO 4G+, and according to it, it's a phone that's "everything you can imagine." Bold. Thanks, Christian!

Gutts

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 07:26:16 AM »
Wow this was quick

"HTC EVO 4G+ preview," and that the handset pictured is cosmetically identical to the EVO 3D except for the camera pod, we're inclined to believe that this might just be destined for Sprint -- although that WiBRO setting means this particular unit is meant for the Korean market. The twin 5 megapixel cameras have been replaced with a single 8 megapixel shooter housed in a similar sized pod, and the 2D / 3D mode slider next to the shutter key now switches between photos and video. Let's just hope we're not dealing with a discarded prototype or an Asia-only model, and that the phone's guts are just as juicy and delicious as its 3D sibling -- complete with qHD display and dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor.

Update: And just like that, it's official! HTC has just thrown down an official landing page for the EVO 4G+, and according to it, it's a phone that's "everything you can imagine." Bold. Thanks, Christian!

Dammit.  Still no kickstand!!  I love the kickstand!  You guys don't know how useful that is until you have a phone with a kickstand!

N`Chync

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 01:34:58 PM »
Dammit.  Still no kickstand!!  I love the kickstand!  You guys don't know how useful that is until you have a phone with a kickstand!

I don't like th kickstand but then again I have a kickstand attachment I use once in awhile.

There is still question on whether this is an actual Sprint phone or not. I really doubt Sprint would release two similar phones, unless it has a hardware keyboard. But then why would it be called an EVO 4G+? Dunno... it's all speculation right now I guess.

Maybe they want more options but I don't know how they would be a good thing in such a short time frame.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:49:46 PM by N`Chync »

Gutts

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 06:29:33 PM »
It took me a while to get adjusted to the 3d.  But once I did, it was pretty awesome.

N`Chync

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 02:54:35 AM »
It hurts my eyes too. OutsideTheBox what's your Quadrant score?

narc

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »
i'm still holding back on getting the EVO3D until the bootloader is unlock.. and to see if the dev community support it as much as the OG EVO.

narc

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 03:21:04 PM »
right now, i'm getting my 3.0 sense fix with the new MikG rom. badass.

Advertisements