Advertisement

Author Topic: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Meandering In My Mind Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (Read 29349 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Meandering In My Mind Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 04:31:27 PM »
My 2nd youngest sister, who is 23, sometimes says the funniest things. This one time we was getting dressed for my aunt's bachelorette night, and this was the conversation that transpired between us:

V: Can we stop by my bank 1st? I need to get $5 of change in pennies.

Me: Whatever for?

V: I'm going to make it rain tonight.

Me: *looks at her funny* With pennies?

V: Yes, I'm not going to give the stripper more than this.  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »
Yippeeee. I spent $2 on making my other bro's Halloween costume; he was Jesus, and he actually won the contest ($100) for the guys. I joked around w/him that $50 belongs to me. lol

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:17:28 PM by Peachy Fish »

foromosa

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2011, 08:27:50 AM »
lol. That's awesome! :)

Peachy Fish

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »
Thanks Foromosa.

---

Thursday will be my 3rd job interview in 2 months. The 1st 2 went well, except they wanted me to work an 8a - 4p schedule, which I'm not able to do at this time. It's so difficult finding a job w/a flexible schedule. Stupid me for not being a studious person when I 1st started college. Now, this is what I get.

Perhaps, accepting the accounting job w/the electric company or staying w/my insurance company last year were the smarter choices, but the 1st wasn't flexible w/time and the latter company's management was going downhill. Also, my body no longer was able to work for 50+ hours and go to school FT.  :-\ There are many adults who have a family, go to school, and work FT - they're so strong: mentally and physically. Wish I had the will.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:25:38 PM by Peachy Fish »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 06:05:38 PM »
Bah humbug.

I'm not ready for Christmas. ♥ wanted to start looking for gifts for both our families, but I'm just not feeling like Christmas yet. I just want things to slow down a bit. :-\

Peachy Fish

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »
Hope everything works out for you  ;)

Thank you, Ai.

---

I remember when you were 4, you asked me to enter a coloring contest for you, which I was more than happy to. I tried to make it look like a kid's coloring, so I purposely made it messy looking. You took one look at it and cried. You said our cousin did a much better job, but at the end, you won 1st place. Lol. I'll forever remember the 1st time I made you cry. Love you, and happy 23rd brother.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »
Weee, I'm super excited that we finally found a mortgage loan we liked. We're just borrowing $100,000, b/c we just want a small house. Currently, we're paying about $650 for our apt + utilities now. Once we buy our house, it'll be around $400 + insurance + utilities, so we're happy so far about our decision moving back to owning a house.

Thus far, we're not having much luck w/houses. From the last 2 wks, we've looked over 15 houses: 10/11 which we liked, but after looking at them, they became a pending sale or was sold by the time we found a mortgage loan fitting to us. The house we're looking at today isn't too shabby judging from the photo, so I'm super excited to go look at it.

From the time we decided on buying a home, our requirements have changed drastically. Currently, we're aiming for a 3 bedroom +, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage+, backyard, and brick home, which must be built 1995 or later.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:27:23 PM by Peachy Fish »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 06:02:08 PM »
Proud of you Zoey... Just wanted to let koj know

Ua tsaug nawb AI.  :)

---

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:52:20 PM by Peachy Fish »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »
Wowee. Just in the last 3 days, we had 3 earthquakes, tornadoes, and hail.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 11:09:50 PM »
Happy early Thanksgiving PH.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 05:24:02 AM »
Congrats to the newly engaged couples, those who just found love, and those who are having babies in my life. Time sure flies, and we all surely are changing our lives quicker than any of us have anticipated. Gee golly, time.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2011, 12:22:33 PM »
I agree, house hunting is super exciting. Sometimes I drive around to look at homes just because~ I hope you find a wonderful place to call home!

Thanks 85MZ.

---

It happened again...except, this time like no other, my surrounding was cold. Here I was just painting my lamp base when suddenly red trickled swiftly from my nose. I have a tissue up my right nostril the moment I'm typing this.  ;D Well, if Drs. don't know what's wrong w/me, how am I supposed to know?

All I can do is continue living life.  O0

Peachy Fish

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »
Just got off the phone w/my mom. I think she misses me.  :D We just talked about what we both have been up to, and what our plans were for Thanksgiving. She asked about how our house hunting was going, and then her break was over, so she had to get back to work.

Miss you mom.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:59:30 AM by Peachy Fish »

Renaissance

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2011, 10:35:35 PM »
the woods are lovely dark and deep, but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep...and miles to go before i sleep.

don't ask...just some random quote i remembered from high school.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 01:47:00 PM »
the woods are lovely dark and deep, but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep...and miles to go before i sleep.

don't ask...just some random quote i remembered from high school.

Nice quote Renaissance. Thanks for contributing.

---

Congrats sis!

We're all so proud of you. You've worked long and hard to get to where you're at. I'm sure going to miss you a bunch when you move away. I remember when we were young we would get on one another's nerves, but now we enjoy hanging out together and all. You're truly one of my best friends.

Love you.

Advertisements