Advertisement

Author Topic: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Meandering In My Mind Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (Read 29594 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Meandering In My Mind Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2017, 06:40:37 PM »
only a few. the notebook, the wedding, walk to remember, and message in a bottle.

Nice. Of those apart the Notebook, do you recommend one over the other?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 07:18:32 AM »
I took the day off from my 8 - 5 job, and I am very exhausted this morning. Woke up at 3A to get ready for my flight to Ft. Worth, TX for my Global Entry interview that I scheduled back in August. Well, I am here now. 1 hour to spare.

I am flying back to my hubby at noon!  :)

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:33:44 AM by Thundersaurus »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 07:22:26 AM »
Hee hee, Viet lover..

Good morning and I'm only here cuz we are the only 2 in this house right now and I feel the need to reach out and say good morning. 

Tell hubby and oi, any oi.   Means hi babe

Cot dam Fon auto correct.

It's anh oi, anh oi

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:32:06 AM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Peachy Fish

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2017, 07:38:48 AM »
Hee hee, Viet lover..

Good morning and I'm only here cuz we are the only 2 in this house right now and I feel the need to reach out and say good morning. 

Tell hubby and oi, any oi.   Means hi babe

Cot dam Fon auto correct.

It's anh oi, anh oi

:knuppel2: Top of the morning to you, Duma. My hubby does happen to Viet, and you're right, I do love him.  :D I have a Vietnamese app, so I have look that up 1st before saying that to him.  ;D

Hope all is good in your world.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2017, 07:49:18 AM »
Is there a Hmong app?  Link me n I download it.  Need to impress the Hmong to the next level just in case I end up marrying Hmong n be complete like you.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2017, 07:52:13 AM »
Is there a Hmong app?  Link me n I download it.  Need to impress the Hmong to the next level just in case I end up marrying Hmong n be complete like you.

No idea. I know Hmong already, so I never sought after one.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2017, 07:59:18 AM »
Your journal is old and I love digging into old stuff to see them ghost of pH past. 

My footprint will now be here too, as long as you keep it going and bumping it to the top. 

captian

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »
Nice. Of those apart the Notebook, do you recommend one over the other?

i think they're written more for white middle class people but if i had to choose one for you it would be the wedding. since you read the notebook, the wedding is a continuation of it.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2017, 11:00:52 PM »
i think they're written more for white middle class people but if i had to choose one for you it would be the wedding. since you read the notebook, the wedding is a continuation of it.

Ahh, I see. I will check into that. I went to the library this past weekend and forgot all about this. Ended up getting some books about Quickbooks, math, and some romance novel.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2017, 11:11:10 PM »
L and I were looking through our wedding pictures from roughly 3 and 1/2 years to add to the digi frame our friend gave us.

Swiping through those pictures brought on such wonderful memories...mem ories such as I losing my vows snd forgetting to button a button on my dress, walking down the aisle to Ben E King's "Stand By Me" following my parents to the altar at the gardens; listening to L's lovely vows that made people tear, kissing L in front of all to see; eating, dancing, and drinking the night away with our dear ones; and having the DJ play what we anticipated as the the very last song, The Wanted's "Glad You Came". It never was the last song as people were not ready to leave yet, so our Best Men paid the DJ extra $$ to play another hour.

1 hour later and it was close to midnight. It was one of the most surreal, beautiful day of our lives. Forever will it live in my heart and run in my thoughts.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:53:21 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2017, 11:22:42 PM »
Cannot wait to see my parents, siblings, and babies this Thanksgiving. I miss them all so much.

Pic 1: Here is my mom working hard as always. She was cutting veggies for L and I to take back home. Look at her papaya tree and those tiny cute papayas! She has like 6 trees growing.  :D

Pic 2: Here is my baby brother. We have a good 22 years between us. He loves playing board games with me. I let him set up the "board" and look at how he has the checkers.  ;D We soon fixed it.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:10:28 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2017, 11:23:50 PM »
Preparing for an early Christmas with my family on Thanksgiving day.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:08:21 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2017, 11:26:23 PM »
 :)

Peachy Fish

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2018, 11:03:38 PM »
Each time I visit my parents, I always have to visit their beautiful home garden, too. They now have a star fruit tree - growing strongly right in front of their house! If I can be 1/4th the gardener that my parents are, I would be so lucky. I'm going to see if hubby will let us fence our front yard and turn it into an edible garden.  :D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:18:45 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2018, 11:17:38 PM »
Miraculously, I got the promotion! Hubby is elated for me, and I am ecstatic, too, even though I try to downplay it at work.

I now am fully moved into my own little corner office. This is my favorite corner of my office, because it has a picture of my dad and mom's backyard and shows my cute little personal scanner. I lead 2 employees, but soon to be 4. I feel a change in my thinking already, and I am ready for the challenges to come. I only hope to manage my team the best that I can and help each employee grow into their own positions here at the company and within themselves.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:21:43 PM by Thundersaurus »

Advertisements