Advertisement

Author Topic: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Meandering In My Mind Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (Read 29363 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Meandering In My Mind Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2018, 11:21:36 PM »
All month long, we reminisced our yesterdays, basked in our today, and dreamed of our tomorrows. Thank you for celebrating us.

My love, I walked through plenty of parks this month, just snapping pictures of nature and just letting my own thoughts skip around in my mind. I have you by my side, therefore, I have peace and that is more than I deserve. I love you. Happy 14 years my handsome, my everything. Here is to us.

Here is the song I smiled down the aisle to: Ben E King's Stand by Me. Forever etched in my heart.
https://youtu.be/hwZNL7QVJjE

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 11:28:29 PM by Thundersaurus »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2018, 10:17:43 PM »
My fortune cookie read: all your sorrows will vanish.

Like this post: 0

Peachy Fish

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2018, 02:10:40 PM »
Running my 1st 5k in January to jump 2019 off right, and this is my first run in over 15 years, so hubby have been helping me train. We run 3x a week outdoors. Rain or shine, 20 or 60 degrees, or 7a or 7p - we run our booties off. Also, I do strength training 5x a week, so hopefully, I am on the right track. :D

Today's run has been the longest we have done yet since we started in September, so being the goofballs we are, we high-fived each other after the run with a kiss. After running, we went to husband's studio so I can enjoy a little time on the Norma-tec compression unit; it really makes all the difference in body recovering.

Anyhow, do I look cool with my running mask? 

Peachy Fish

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2018, 08:57:19 PM »
Song I am feeling right now: Danny Avila's End of the night.

https://youtu.be/GvB3OzTicQo

Peachy Fish

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2018, 03:11:16 PM »
Cheers! Hoping you have a happy new year!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:37:03 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2018, 12:51:46 PM »
While I was on vacation away from you, not one day passed by where I wasn't thinking of your well-being. It's a blessing to be back in your arms my love.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2019, 03:11:22 PM »
 :D

Off to a great start. Found some Macadamia milk for only $2.99 at Marshalls and Home Goods, so I bought all of them since they are normally $4 to $5 at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I use this for my veggie drink. On another happy note on the hip abduction machine I have finally reached 170 lb!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2019, 08:47:06 PM »
It snowed quite a lot for 2 days straight, 3 days ago, but last night per our usual Friday, we decided to go jog after work. Needless to say, it was our slowest and shortest e-v-e-r!  I was too afraid of slipping on ice/snow, so I was a turtle. Husband kept telling me to jog on the spots where he thought was not wet/slick. My sisters thought we were both vwm vwm for going the day after it snowed in 40 something degrees. :2funny:

My stats that night.  :(

Peeking outside from my office.

In front of our house later at night. I think this was the most it has snowed in the last 2 years.

I told myself I am going to do more free weights this year, so I bought a weight lifting belt for around $20 at Ross. What a steal!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:06:59 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2019, 09:06:33 PM »
Finally reached 4 miles today! I did it with 50 upright pushups in between.   :D

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:16:35 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
Treated my employees to lunch today. I often don't take lunch with my employees since I don't want the higher ups to think I am too chummy with my employees, but today was one of their birthday's.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2019, 09:40:58 PM »
Yay! Last run tonight before Saturday's race/run. Took tomorrow off from my 8-5 to prep for Saturday. They forecast a thundersnow storm for tomorrow evening/night and full blown snow on Saturday. Praying they are WRONG!  :-\

Wearing one of my favorite workout jackets, mask, and a turban to run tonight. I probably make people scared in the dark.  :2funny:

Happy running!

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:44:47 PM by Thundersaurus »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2019, 08:26:35 AM »
Go away... 

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:18:47 AM by Thundersaurus »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2019, 06:04:01 PM »
I ran in the cold and that's how I got sick...never again for me since then.  ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2019, 10:51:57 AM »
I ran in the cold and that's how I got sick...never again for me since then.  ;)

:D You should try again one day. You may like it more next time. On the day of that run a few weeks back, windshield temperature was 18°. Couldn't feel my legs 2 miles into it. 

Peachy Fish

« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2019, 11:00:31 AM »
Some of my Iowa team members visited today and stopped by my office to say hi with some delectable treats for my team. I shared it with my whole floor of course.  :)

Advertisements