Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81450 times)

ladygem

Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« on: June 09, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
So I heard that Thai Thao from Sounders who is also a lead guy in First Financial Security is making $40,000/month; that's $480,000/year?

That's a lot of money. Any truth to this?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 05:46:33 PM »
Are you sure, it's Per month and not one month after many months of no fruits?

Offline Mong-X

• Your One And Only
  • Administrator
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 07:27:41 PM »
let's try taking out 3 zeros from the figures...?  :idiot2:

lifegoeson

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
So I heard that Thai Thao from Sounders who is also a lead guy in First Financial Security is making $40,000/month; that's $480,000/year?

My aunt is in the same business and ever since she's started she was telling everyone she was making $40,000/month too; so maybe that's something most people in the business say to get people in? One of my aunt told me its funny how she's making $40,000/month but she can't afford to cut down that tree in her front yard she's been talking about for years and my uncle is still working!  ::)

92hb_hb

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »
a sucker is born every day..

Chewy

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »
I have a neice who came to me telling me to go work with her.  Telling me that she makes as much in 2 months as I do in a year... I told her good for her but I'm not interested...  ::)  She was quite relentless and started a spiel that when I'm old, wrinkled and still working she'll be well off and retired in the Bahamas.  God I don't get why people say this kind of shit.

Now, she makes $13 an hour doing some kind of reception work... And then blames it on you for not helping her make money buy being part of her chain... sheesh... some people will never learn.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
There was a guy on PH a year or so ago who said he made $250K/year in FFS.  yeah right!

DeceiversChick

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »
if they really did make 6 digits in a year they be out golfing and/or traveling quite often.  ::)

tetrapod

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »

That sounds like a lot.  Commission must be extremely high.

OKbybye

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »
it might just be true. Let's see the bank statement. :)

I have seen other business making that much money...so...w ho knows!!!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »
it might just be true. Let's see the bank statement. :)

I have seen other business making that much money...so...w ho knows!!!

Oh it's true.  But it's generally just one fluke month plus they don't tell you how much they've invested to get that much and how many people they had to screw over.   ;)

Also, they misstate facts.  Like:

Instead of saying I made $40K one month, they say I make 40K per month.  They could easily have all previous months' checks deferred and then the company writes them one big check for the past 9 months or so which amounts to like $25K or something and they'd say "OH I made 25K/month".  Like that.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 12:22:48 PM by YAX »

yuknowthat

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 07:08:29 AM »

when you're one of the first top people to start the pyramid scheme yes you're going to make some money not being rich..you wouldn't be still rocking the stage singing "KUV HLUB KOJ!!!!" or "VIM KOJ DAIM DUABBBBBB!!"....i'll be in hawaii relaxing waiting for my check to come in...every week..living in mansions driving ferraris and lambos...but it's a good side job though if you're a outgoing sales man..lmfao

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:10:15 AM by yuknowthat »

DeceiversChick

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 08:49:36 AM »
when you're one of the first top people to start the pyramid scheme yes you're going to make some money not being rich..you wouldn't be still rocking the stage singing "KUV HLUB KOJ!!!!" or "VIM KOJ DAIM DUABBBBBB!!"....i'll be in hawaii relaxing waiting for my check to come in...every week..living in mansions driving ferraris and lambos...but it's a good side job though if you're a outgoing sales man..lmfao
isn't that the truth!  :D

Hmong_Vampire

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 07:06:23 PM »

Let's just it this way. Thai Sounders is doing very well financially  8) Singing is just a hobby. He doesn't need do it to make a good living O0

yuknowthat

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:21 PM »
Let's just it this way. Thai Sounders is doing very well financially  8) Singing is just a hobby. He doesn't need do it to make a good living O0
i know but i'm just saying.. O0

Advertisements