Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81448 times)

D-A-V-E

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2015, 11:02:54 PM »
Dave, I have a lot of respect for you for making this post.  Not many Hmong people understand the financial and insurance industry at all.  This market is a sales market.  If you can cold call, set up appointments and good at closing you'll only break even.  if you're the exceptional one, you're make top.  I know for a fact the only reason why Brian Moua and those other Hmong are at the top is because they prey on uneducated folks.

Note: Been selling life, health insurance since 2006 but hold a full time career.

Everybody thinks sales is easy. Everybody talks a good game when it comes to sales. Telling me they can do this or that.

Like I told SinX up top, SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Prove it. Because I can prove my portfolio. I talk a big game but I walk a big game.

That's why I was challenging these clowns because anybody who knows me, knows I ain't got no shame in my game when it comes to looking through Yelp, Google, the Yellow Pages and just randomly calling businesses. Or driving around and just stopping to talk with folks at their business without even knowing these folks.

But yeah, Insurance is a tough game. It's a very slow game and long term relationship you have to build. Good luck in your business. If you ever need any help, let me know. I've worked in Marketing and Advertising for a long time now and I'm building Apps for businesses. So I have a few tools as resources I can help fellow "legit" Hmong business folks out.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2015, 06:05:34 AM »
I say that Thai Thao start publishing books/cds/dvds on "How to Get Rich". That's how to take it to the next level.  O0 No need for recruiting now. Too many people are on to that game. However, people are still hungry for the "secret" so sell it to them in print format.

DAVE,

I'm surprised that even you haven't done that yet.

Snowdrop

« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2015, 08:24:02 PM »
I talked to one of his down line FFs person and it was stated that he make close to 1million.   :)

In FFS policies, you get 30% off the first year of the policy.  After that, you get 3% off each month premium payment.  So you earn about $3 per $100.  To make 6k a month, you have to sell $200,000 worth of policy premium that is equal to 2000 policies if averaging that one policy premium cost $100/month.  After this calculation, I decided it's not worth it. 

Also....their policy might not be relevant in the end.  All in all, I don't think the product is good and will give our Hmong community justice for what they pay, so I rather not sell it.

Snowdrop

« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2015, 08:25:07 PM »
I say that Thai Thao start publishing books/cds/dvds on "How to Get Rich". That's how to take it to the next level.  O0 No need for recruiting now. Too many people are on to that game. However, people are still hungry for the "secret" so sell it to them in print format.

DAVE,

I'm surprised that even you haven't done that yet.
Awsss.....I will pass on his books and cds. 

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »
Bump

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:00:01 AM by Gracified23 »

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2015, 10:24:31 AM »
My cousin came to advertise about FFS and boast about how much she makes. Talking down to me about my college degree and job. That she made more than me and she hardly speaks English well. I just looked at my SIL and told the cousin I wasn't interested.

LOL, what kind of sales pitch is that, coming into someone's home and disrespecting the potential customers, then trying to sell products to them afterwards. :2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:31:25 AM by Giggles_Shyly »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2015, 10:28:54 AM »
Ok.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:00:22 AM by Gracified23 »

winerice

« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2016, 07:44:34 AM »
Don't know what type of formal training does FFS trained their members but clearly their sale skill are  horrible.

Advertisements